TheGreatDictator.com Word Board

search earlier posts

Complete thread -- sorry, the 232 was a timestamp
Complete thread -- thank you
Complete thread -- #1 alprazolam #3 he will go to
Complete thread -- Medication questions
Complete thread -- thanks
Complete thread -- mp4 doesn't match. I hear "CAT scan and a sonogram reveals no gallstones"
Complete thread -- Placement of * extrasphincteric cutting setons*.
Complete thread -- not sure about blank, but: going to need *a police report* ... We *will discuss* with
Complete thread -- at home, which he feels works better, added Carafate...
Complete thread -- something like "he contacted the police"? or "has had contact with police"?
Complete thread -- where he lives _____ police. There was
Complete thread -- pulmonary arrest ____ and they referred him back.
Complete thread -- sorry got it - alpha-1 antitrypsin, Marfan syndrome
Complete thread -- does take Nexium _____ Carafate conservative
Complete thread -- history of anxiety _____ arthritis, osteoporosis
Complete thread -- okay thank you!
Complete thread -- I'm not Q, but I totally agree with bkloli that it is two words in your context.
Complete thread -- so should it be hyphenated? in-line
Complete thread -- Here is the "in line with" entry in Merriam Webster's Dictionary
Complete thread -- okay, thank you so much! That is not the first time I have had this situation :(
Complete thread -- CAT scan abdomen examination??? is what I think I hear
Complete thread -- my guess is a 0 ball to 32 (size in mm) ? not 100% sure though.
Complete thread -- 2 words, in line - Your QA is wrong.
Complete thread -- Not that I recall. Flagged
Complete thread -- inline, in-line, or in line
Complete thread -- Posting content again as changes were made.
Complete thread -- performed up to size 5. A “zero ball” at increased tension and
Complete thread -- Does he say "error" when he makes a mistake? S/l "CAT scan - error - sonogram shows..."
Complete thread -- Strange. I can hear it. thanks for trying
Complete thread -- still hear old one. even closed down IE, brought it back, and nothing.
Complete thread -- added again
Complete thread -- wrong mp4 ?
Complete thread -- biliary is what I hear.
Complete thread -- CAT scan _______ (mp4) sonogram shows no gallstones.
Complete thread -- peptic ulcer disease, dyspepsia, dysphagia, _______ (mp3) disorder. No history of
Complete thread -- _____ for a day.
Complete thread -- onset of upper left quadrant pain ______ (wav). Evaluation in the emergency room
Complete thread -- and then beveled toward and
Complete thread -- A large pannus which included the umbilicus which was first isolated o ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- points? pumps? (these are both wags)
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. This seems correct.
Complete thread -- Vi-Drape®
Complete thread -- across this?
Complete thread -- A Y-drape was placed _____ and the patient was brought to the recovery ...
Complete thread -- Over about a five-minute period, there was a 20-mm drop in the systoli ...
Complete thread -- but it is still in close approximation to the
Complete thread -- heart block....would seem optimal
Complete thread -- The Kerlix sponge was removed from between the sternal edges and the c ...
Complete thread -- The wound will be explored and if feasible, the chest will be closed. ...
Complete thread -- I think he says for #2 fulminating
Complete thread -- #1 reinflation
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnoses: 1. STATUS POST COMPLEX RECONSTRUCTION APPL ...
Complete thread -- clear-colored
Complete thread -- A repeat bronchoscopy was performed through the tracheostomy tube wher ...
Complete thread -- could you give the sentence before 'Dunner' please.
Complete thread -- Stamm (gastrostomy) sutures
Complete thread -- forced convection air heater
Complete thread -- After informed consent was obtained, the patient was taken to the oper ...
Complete thread -- A #15 blade was used to incise the skin and a tonsil clamp used to cre ...
Complete thread -- S/l Dunner ureterostomy
Complete thread -- thanks gere
Complete thread -- diabetes mellitus and cancer.
Complete thread -- Mother is deceased, had hypertension, diabetes, _______ cancer.
Complete thread -- forgetfulness
Complete thread -- Never mind, it was PTFE coated
Complete thread -- periosteal?
Complete thread -- A safety wire that is a PTFE **quarter** wire was then placed.
Complete thread -- I now hear "difficulty concentrating" - but not word before. :-/
Complete thread -- ok, thanks!
Complete thread -- Patient has multiple sclerosis. Please see MP3 uploaded.
Complete thread -- Patient had a previous bimalleolar ankle fracture and underwent ORIF with
Complete thread -- distorted sound file. I got nothin'
Complete thread -- sorry, no. I would have to flag that.
Complete thread -- re posted
Complete thread -- I can't hear your wave, just the last old one; can you re-wave?
Complete thread -- can you hear "button TURP"?
Complete thread -- If any surgical intervention is needed for the prostate, s/l*button look*should be go
Complete thread -- anyone have a guess???
Complete thread -- past history of postural tachycardia syndrome as well as ___ and is no medications an
Complete thread -- s/l Dr. Ahmad Basha in Indianapolis area
Complete thread -- I use No. 1, No. 18... A lot of our accounts don't allow the pound sign. Check your
Complete thread -- number of # for teeth
Complete thread -- That worked. Thanks a lot!
Complete thread -- achieving some _______ (wav) material
Complete thread -- I find a LigaSure Impact, so maybe this is what he is talking about.
Complete thread -- GYN procedures including bilateral oophorectomy, enterolysis, and adhesiolysis
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Once the temporalis fascia was noted to be in place, the incus was fas ...
Complete thread -- I've never had problems with downloads from here.
Complete thread -- Does anyone have the link to download power MP3? Thanks.
Complete thread -- had to upload, thanks to any who tried.
Complete thread -- mp3 posted
Complete thread -- Potassium chloride 10 mEq p.o. b.i.d., ___5 mg daily, lisinopril 20 mg daily,Toprol
Complete thread -- I find Connarby at Ancestor.com (see link)
Complete thread -- I do find a relationship between scleral crescent and hypopigmentation (see link to see
Complete thread -- see another definition of pooch...
Complete thread -- Thank you.
Complete thread -- excrescent? (it's a word, an adjective meaning "forming an outgrowth" -I'm not 100% sure
Complete thread -- scleral ______ s/l "ex crescent" ?
Complete thread -- doesn't communicate anything to me. Dog legs?
Complete thread -- Thank you !
Complete thread -- I'd use it - it communicates exactly what was intended
Complete thread -- poochiness- what to do with this word
Complete thread -- Carnaby?
Complete thread -- Spelling suggestions please for last name s/l kuh-nar-bee. TIA!
Complete thread -- There's something called brain imaging instrumentation, see message.
Complete thread -- She had previous brain s/l instrumentation due to brain metastasis.
Complete thread -- nevermind.
Complete thread -- Thanks for listening.
Complete thread -- A second time-out was performed. We now turned our attention towards ...
Complete thread -- Your wav was never there. I tried to listen several times. Sorry.
Complete thread -- I hear with plain, continous 3-0 Prolene which I have never heard of plain Prolene. I sm
Complete thread -- Cardiopulmonary bypass was discontinued. Protamine was given _____ be ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the effort.
Complete thread -- Sorry, I can't get it.
Complete thread -- He is just saying graft again. The Dacron graft was everted.
Complete thread -- The Dacron graft containing the prosthesis was then obtained and the D ...
Complete thread -- A 21-mm pericardial valve was selected and a 25-mm double velour Dacro ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot everybody
Complete thread -- Also it is important that you try to use the number zero
Complete thread -- in your examples, suture sizes and serial numbers, "oh" means 0 (zero)
Complete thread -- confused
Complete thread -- years past
Complete thread -- years past or years' past or years-past?
Complete thread -- my typo...to get this for (not or) archives...etc
Complete thread -- Tho late, we might be able to get this or archives with a
Complete thread -- NOTE: Hyphenate when used as a compound modifier; no hyphen otherwise...so
Complete thread -- Wonder if U R hearing "Elastomull" (see link)
Complete thread -- "Pressure was applied to the penile shaft which was removed." The
Complete thread -- French is the term used to measure the size of the sound. See link for example.
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- neuropsych testing (see link)
Complete thread -- concussion testing
Complete thread -- never mind, got it: Mask inhalation anesthesia
Complete thread -- thank you - couldn't find with French so wasn't sure I had it right
Complete thread -- liothyronine? (for thyroid)
Complete thread -- med sounds like "aisle-eye-rin-nines" 5 mcg
Complete thread -- yes - a "sound" is a type of instrument
Complete thread -- first was closed around a #6-French *sound* so it was not too snug.
Complete thread -- s/l lestamil wrap
Complete thread -- with Firlit flaps and *tiers two*. He had a good glans groove
Complete thread -- the child into the OR. _____ (wav) anesthesia was induced
Complete thread -- ANESTHESIA: *park*general caudal.
Complete thread -- Mucosa was closed with 4-0 chromic. The deep layer was closed with 4- ...
Complete thread -- This is a 33-year-old male brought in by EMS after multiple stab wound ...
Complete thread -- The mentalis was approximated intraorally using 4-0 Vicryl sutures in ...
Complete thread -- ???with one true knot.???
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Viable female infant from LOT position, clear amniotic flui ...
Complete thread -- It s/l "This is the patient's 8th"
Complete thread -- It s/l
Complete thread -- Case discussed with oncology attending with the decision made to proce ...
Complete thread -- I think dome resected as specimen
Complete thread -- If my suggestion for the blank is correct, I would consider
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction.
Complete thread -- I think the first part is "and left dome _____, both". Also I would
Complete thread -- Papillary subcentimeter patches of tumor seen on the dome and right po ...
Complete thread -- trunnion (see link)
Complete thread -- The hip was reduced and again taken through range of motion and found ...
Complete thread -- to command. I would put a comma after extremities and after baseline.
Complete thread -- He was subsequently extubated without difficulty and was moving his lo ...
Complete thread -- it laid flat
Complete thread -- I find an Evamist and dosage might be one (spray) 1.53 mg (see link)
Complete thread -- What are patient's problems?
Complete thread -- s/l Evenmist 1.153 mg per day
Complete thread -- Since editing is necessary, you could make it "to ensure that it lay flat etc" In
Complete thread -- "it lied flat against the ventral" (what she actually said)
Complete thread -- overlapping all sides?
Complete thread -- is layed flat against the ventral
Complete thread -- There was no bleeding at the level of the pressure and the mesh was no ...
Complete thread -- I do find that there is more than one kind of electrocautery. For
Complete thread -- The mesh was noted to be in good position at this time. Using an abso ...
Complete thread -- they appears to be a difference between the two (see link), but unable to
Complete thread -- pulled transfascially and secured
Complete thread -- to be containing greater omentum.
Complete thread -- Stab incisions were made using #11 blade at the point and the laparosc ...
Complete thread -- is he making a correction?
Complete thread -- The ventral hernia was clearly visualized with the Parietex mesh intac ...
Complete thread -- I find ciclesonide (see drugs.com link)
Complete thread -- Patient tried s/l seclisamide. Patient has asthma, cough and dyspnea.
Complete thread -- Yes, thank you!
Complete thread -- got it. thanks.
Complete thread -- Of note, during our cystoscopy, it should be dictated that the uretera ...
Complete thread -- Past surgical history: _______ and tonsillectomy. Addendum to history
Complete thread -- thanks mt
Complete thread -- Thanks, Q!
Complete thread -- venereal disease
Complete thread -- her husband was apparently having an affair and she developed ________ ...
Complete thread -- maybe angiogram and embolization or angiographic embolization?
Complete thread -- How should "angio embo" be transcribed?
Complete thread -- Found this grammar article (see link) specifically discussing
Complete thread -- stellate? (shaped like a star)
Complete thread -- thank you so much Guest!
Complete thread -- QV products is what I hear.
Complete thread -- He has a necrotic tough crusted scab over the more s/l cellate lacerated volar tuft
Complete thread -- She has changed to ___ products and stopped everything else.
Complete thread -- flagging
Complete thread -- little bit of crusting and as such I have covered her with ___ and I have given her s
Complete thread -- see message
Complete thread -- what is the full sentence, words before and after?
Complete thread -- s/l GWHB stitches - this is from a right fifth tenolysis and
Complete thread -- I think just the way you have it is fine. Either: semicolon ; or a dash -
Complete thread -- CardioSTAT
Complete thread -- 7-day s/l Kirsten Holter Monitor
Complete thread -- rugae. See message for definition
Complete thread -- nail issues; thickening of ....or.... nail issues. Thickening of
Complete thread -- EGD: The gastric mucosa showed normal s/l*a-rue-guy* and distensibility.
Complete thread -- "distention" would fit (a/k/a jugular venous distention or JVD)
Complete thread -- Neck is supple without lymph node enlargement or neck vein s/l extension.
Complete thread -- Thanks, Billybob
Complete thread -- no.
Complete thread -- Are season's capped? like summer, fall, winter
Complete thread -- To add, if you don't place the comma, it reads as the ER was complaining.
Complete thread -- I feel like I have good punctuation skills, but I am always challenged with
Complete thread -- and Monsel's
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: 13 dilators and two sponges removed, dilated to 5 cm with 5 ...
Complete thread -- divot
Complete thread -- A small piece of DuraGen was placed over a dural tear. The craniotomy ...
Complete thread -- I found Imogam Rabies (see link) but do not use it unless it makes sense with your context
Complete thread -- medication help
Complete thread -- flagged. Thanks.
Complete thread -- posted over
Complete thread -- 2. between the septum? (really? turb?) 3. crusting?
Complete thread -- A small amount of Surgicel was also placed on the left side to keep th ...
Complete thread -- to control bleeding? (that is a real WAG for all that mumbling)
Complete thread -- The inferior turbinate was again cauterized to control the distal oozi ...
Complete thread -- There was no significant arterial bleeding, only a small amount of ooz ...
Complete thread -- in the left abdomen and was sewn in?
Complete thread -- base, it was indiscriminate
Complete thread -- A #19 Blake drain was placed in the lower abdomen and into the pelvis. ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- A dense omental adhesion was taken down from the left lower quadrant w ...
Complete thread -- lifted
Complete thread -- The base of the umbilical stalk was grasped with a Kocher clamp and th ...
Complete thread -- as well as free fluid on a
Complete thread -- #1 which a few months later caused her to have
Complete thread -- #2 75 cm
Complete thread -- Her pain did not improve with NG tube decompression and there was some ...
Complete thread -- The patient is a 39-year-old female with past surgical history signifi ...
Complete thread -- Life limiting? (sm google info)
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: _____ RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY CLAUDICATION. ...
Complete thread -- with anastomotic recurrence?
Complete thread -- Timeout (with?) verification procedure
Complete thread -- table in a supine position. _______ , procedure was
Complete thread -- QVAR comes in 80 mcg dose, some kind of inhaler.
Complete thread -- yes, thank you
Complete thread -- thanks poi!
Complete thread -- Jahss?
Complete thread -- finger fracture - s/l Hice maneuver?
Complete thread -- having said that, there are 0 google hits for "stomatic recurrence"
Complete thread -- according to Onelook link (above) it is in several dictionaries
Complete thread -- right hemicolectomy in 2007 with a (?stomatic) recurrence. Stomatic a word????
Complete thread -- lisinopril, baby aspirin, ________ 80 mcg p.r.n.
Complete thread -- cleansed and dressed?
Complete thread -- Prevantics
Complete thread -- knee injection s/l pro van tic swabs
Complete thread -- chief complaint: s/l colonoid abscess on the scalp
Complete thread -- flagged
Complete thread -- #1 small sharp curved #2 healthy
Complete thread -- i mean #2
Complete thread -- #1 is healthy bleeding tissue
Complete thread -- final size of repaired wound
Complete thread -- skin wound was _____ dressed in sterile
Complete thread -- a few ?s
Complete thread -- final _____ repair wound 0.4 cm
Complete thread -- custodian?
Complete thread -- Sorry. I can't think of anything.
Complete thread -- S/l*cuts donner* by profession
Complete thread -- BoS2 happened to have a similar sentence and used no comma...It was..
Complete thread -- see link for possibilities
Complete thread -- OrVil
Complete thread -- Postoperative Diagnosis: HIATAL HERNIA. Operation: LAPAROSCOP ...
Complete thread -- forego a s/l para-for-esis line by Vascular and transfuse patient TIA!
Complete thread -- I would say: ...radius fracture, type 1, versus an occult scaphoid...
Complete thread -- radius fracture, type 1 versus or radius fracture type 1 versus
Complete thread -- I saw some clinical trials where they used R-CyBor-D, so maybe something
Complete thread -- the left lobe of the liver was retracted
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: MORBID OBESITY. Procedure: LAPARO ...
Complete thread -- Operating table was then placed in reverse Trendelenburg position. Th ...
Complete thread -- flagged.
Complete thread -- loop?
Complete thread -- Once the peritoneal cavity was opened, the incision was enlarged to ac ...
Complete thread -- The doughnut-shaped incision was made using a #10 blade into the skin ...
Complete thread -- of
Complete thread -- Upon entry into the abdomen, there were multiple pockets of purulent f ...
Complete thread -- The patient is a 46-year-old male with history of stage 3B colon cance ...
Complete thread -- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia, treated with rituximab and s/l syboard?
Complete thread -- Nothing popping in my head, sorry.
Complete thread -- patient with colovaginal fistula
Complete thread -- got it! Adcirca
Complete thread -- pulmonary hypertension: Drug s/l axerocar?
Complete thread -- listening again and think it's gross disruption
Complete thread -- knee MRI
Complete thread -- The dictator self-corrected this to...
Complete thread -- Left Forearm MRI
Complete thread -- disregard. I figured it out. Vulvodynia duct area. ...
Complete thread -- S/L Vulvodynias ductary
Complete thread -- and cleared
Complete thread -- INTRAMEDULLARY NAILING, RIGHT TIBIA.
Complete thread -- oh, nevermind my question if you got it
Complete thread -- what procedure are they doing?
Complete thread -- nail
Complete thread -- Under fluoroscopic guidance, the appropriate length and placement of t ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. A lot of dead space both before and after the blank.
Complete thread -- very short wav...that reduction out??
Complete thread -- A size 10 x 375 mm tibia nail was then placed into the tibial canal wi ...
Complete thread -- The medicine service was consulted and the patient was medically optim ...
Complete thread -- Thanks, poi.
Complete thread -- Thanks, erni, but that's not it, something like "it wouldn't s/l runts in the way.....
Complete thread -- There was not (wasn't) much in the way of
Complete thread -- comma between neck and sleeve?
Complete thread -- Just a guess. I hear: The width runs in the way of mechanical instability.
Complete thread -- Knee scope: ..... It ____ in the way of mechanical instability.
Complete thread -- ethanol sclerotherapy
Complete thread -- This is a 6-year-old male with a history of a right dorsal foot mass c ...
Complete thread -- septation?
Complete thread -- thanks! I certainly cannot hear it but maybe that's what she meant.Will flag.
Complete thread -- spiculation?
Complete thread -- nodule with s/l stipitation (sm)
Complete thread -- thank you, taco!!!
Complete thread -- Swan-Ganz would fit for a cath
Complete thread -- s/l fronganz catheter... she says it different each time
Complete thread -- heart cath: Patient was left with s/l flombons catheter.
Complete thread -- thought so but wasn't completely sure - thanks for
Complete thread -- maybe "nephrin"? ("urinary nephrin" gets 1860 google hits)
Complete thread -- or effusion.
Complete thread -- No joint pains _____. Skin: No abnormal pigmentation, hives
Complete thread -- probably detemir
Complete thread -- I'd assume it means a nephrology panel and go with it.
Complete thread -- Urine s/l nephro panel included urine sodium of 85.
Complete thread -- juvenile diabetes with the use of s/l dekamere occasionally.
Complete thread -- patient taking s/l ku wesent for type 1 diabetes s/l kuwesent
Complete thread -- Thanks. It was "a constellation of findings," but I figured that out too late.
Complete thread -- conflicted.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- s/l conflashted finding
Complete thread -- pin divergence
Complete thread -- Biplanar fluoroscopy was again used and confirmed maintenance of fract ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I apologize. One of these days I will stop being so defensive on this board...
Complete thread -- U are absolutely right. I didn't read the entire article before. I apologize.
Complete thread -- ah, I see. A little different wording.
Complete thread -- isn't that what the OP already said and supplied a link to? How 'bout that?
Complete thread -- The novel oral anticoagulants (NOACs) are a new class of anticoagulant drug.
Complete thread -- A ____-pack year history of smoking, continues to smoke a pack weekly
Complete thread -- whatever you hear. I was just offering a WAG (Wild As* Guess)
Complete thread -- May be...
Complete thread -- new oral?
Complete thread -- Anticoagulation
Complete thread -- ah. yes, that would fit with her strange way of wording things sometimes. thanks :)
Complete thread -- going to go with Medroxypr Ac
Complete thread -- doc spell wrong? Medroxyprax. Google redirects to "medroxypr ac" instead (?)
Complete thread --
Complete thread -- ventricular beats and transmural scar **on his heart beats** on EKG
Complete thread -- That's it! Thanks! (disc desiccation)
Complete thread -- "Disc desiccation is an extremely common degenerative change...googled
Complete thread -- disk herniation?
Complete thread -- S/L disk specification??
Complete thread -- Acronyms sharing sm
Complete thread -- FDA new 9-15-16 Yosprala sm
Complete thread -- actually there is a connection with sleep apnea and permanent pacemaker link
Complete thread -- though I have to agree with you, CPAP would fit much better in the sentence.
Complete thread -- maybe she is referencing the fact that even though she
Complete thread -- Too tender
Complete thread -- This is a 74-year-old female status post a left breast lumpectomy for ...
Complete thread -- of arteries that
Complete thread -- An angled guidewire and catheter were then gently advanced into the an ...
Complete thread -- just going with it, even though no mention of either elsewhere in report to try
Complete thread -- from this vessel (also, profunda *femoris* artery)
Complete thread -- History of obstructive sleep apnea, currently not using permanent pacemaker. ??
Complete thread -- We also checked the profunda femoral artery and found that there was g ...
Complete thread -- We also checked the profunda femoral artery and found that there was g ...
Complete thread -- paracolic gutters?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: MULTIPLE GUNSHOT WOUNDS. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- triamcinolone
Complete thread -- Will try __________ 0.1% cream applied to 4 times a day.
Complete thread -- She had a ureteral stent placed at that time as well as culture sent w ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the correction
Complete thread -- the ACL is not in the wrist
Complete thread -- watershed.
Complete thread -- The lateral edge of the pronator quadratus was excised and periosteal ...
Complete thread -- Thanks. :-)
Complete thread -- actually 3 7 4 6 9 6 1, it's "date of birth" that doesn't make sense.
Complete thread -- A standard volar approach to wrist was performed with incision over th ...
Complete thread -- Impressive!
Complete thread -- pretty clearly says 3 74 69 61 - doesn't sound anything like a birthday for a 25 yo
Complete thread -- Gustilo-Anderson
Complete thread -- DATE OF BIRTH: _____(1:53) age is 25 years old ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: _____ GRADE 1 LEFT OPEN EXTRAARTICULAR DIST ...
Complete thread -- and brushed clean?
Complete thread -- The incision was deepened through the subcutaneous tissue, transverse ...
Complete thread -- thrown
Complete thread -- The adjacent?
Complete thread -- Blunt dissection was performed to free the MediPort from the surroundi ...
Complete thread -- This was also improved by her medical oncologist. _____ incision was ...
Complete thread -- then
Complete thread -- The posterior incision was then made in a similar fashion using a knif ...
Complete thread -- them from folding
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BILATERAL LOP EAR DEFORMITY. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- The location for the new superior crus was similarly tattooed using me ...
Complete thread -- mid grade or mid-grade?
Complete thread -- Thanks very much for all the great help!
Complete thread -- Yep, it sounded kind of like Hooked or Cooled - this doc is...
Complete thread -- Tho they cap it in the description line (bottom of page), I don't know
Complete thread -- Wonder if referring to Hook (probe) used with the VAPR (see link)
Complete thread -- Thanks so much!
Complete thread -- here's the link
Complete thread -- i find coolpulse (looks all cap'd on google search)
Complete thread -- capsulotomy performed using a s/l "cooked" VAPR. Three posterior #2 Orthocord sutures
Complete thread -- oops my typo...BoS2
Complete thread -- BoS3 indicates s/b 4 x 4's (with apostrophe to form the plural)
Complete thread -- Medipore (tape)?
Complete thread -- ignore previous s/b : with sterile 4 x 4s and *medcore*. The patient was then
Complete thread -- approximation. *Intra-articular* #1 PDS suture
Complete thread -- approximation. *Intra-articular* #1 PDS suture
Complete thread -- Never mind, it was "goiter is so big it is....*.
Complete thread -- The thyroid goiter s/l*sub-mig-it* is modifying the course of the trachea
Complete thread -- but otherwise clear
Complete thread -- scattered ecchymosis _____ chest wall.
Complete thread -- excised the polyp
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- durign-during
Complete thread -- excised?
Complete thread -- removed in several pieces as it was fragmenting durign the removal
Complete thread -- As we ______ polyp, another #2-0 Vicryl
Complete thread -- The abdomen _______ during the removal.
Complete thread -- probably PUNLMP, papillary urothelial neoplasm of low malignant potential
Complete thread -- papillary neoplasm of low malignant potential, thanks anyway.
Complete thread -- Also, bladder cancer.
Complete thread -- "PNULM" dictated by urologist as Preop diagnosis in cystoscopy. ?
Complete thread -- Based on your input, glucose gel sounds like a good decision.
Complete thread -- Can't tell if it can be delivered to U.S., but appears so. The
Complete thread -- Found GlucoGel (see link)
Complete thread -- making it generic glucose gel (though clearly glucogel). thanks to any who tried.
Complete thread -- He was not able to take s/l *glucogel* because of his citric acid allergy
Complete thread -- :-)
Complete thread -- Got it. Had to clear my cache (remembered from the last time
Complete thread -- i can hear it poi.
Complete thread -- I posted one of my files in mp3. See if you can hear that.
Complete thread -- Must be something wrong at my end as I've rebooted again and mp3 is still empty
Complete thread -- tertiary repeat
Complete thread -- ??third repeat??
Complete thread -- I hear it fine
Complete thread -- tertiary?
Complete thread -- mp3 is empty
Complete thread -- I think I hear "scheduled for ____ repeat C section"
Complete thread -- i can hear it in IE. strange
Complete thread -- Procedure: _____ REPEAT LOW TRANSVERSE C-SECTION WITH SINGLE LAYER ...
Complete thread -- Still not there and I even rebooted my computer.
Complete thread -- pls check now.
Complete thread -- Only old WAV there
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 25-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 5, PARA 2-0-0-2 AT 39 ...
Complete thread -- Just to keep things straight..post does not indicate surgery location, so
Complete thread -- Thanks but clearly saying access pin and guidepin in stedman
Complete thread -- R U sure about access pin....as there is an Asnis pin (see link page 8
Complete thread -- Tessier's Surgical Word Book shows it as 2 words.
Complete thread -- I think guide pin is 2 words. Let me check.
Complete thread -- seating device
Complete thread -- seating
Complete thread -- After placement of the guidepin, the trochlear _____ device was then r ...
Complete thread -- Could he be saying "sphenoid wing"?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT FRONTAL EXTRA-AXIAL BRAIN TUMOR. ...
Complete thread -- What is the surgery?
Complete thread -- These were cauterized with bipolar cautery. Next, we drilled down the ...
Complete thread -- #2 ? has had adequate ?
Complete thread -- 1) with stent exchanges (?) 2) is status post
Complete thread -- #1 ? stent exchanges ?
Complete thread -- #1 ?with stent exchange?
Complete thread -- The patient was found to have a recurrent left-sided mass encasing the ...
Complete thread -- ?chemo (period)?
Complete thread -- chemo
Complete thread -- The patient is a 64-year-old male with a history of stage 3 colon canc ...
Complete thread -- Since poi heard it too, perhaps it is 8:39
Complete thread -- I did find info that a cysto can take less than 5 minutes! (see link)
Complete thread -- I think I hear "839" I tried to hear "829" but I can't. Yet I
Complete thread -- 8:39?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT URETERAL OBSTRUCTION. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- got it. thyroid
Complete thread -- The patient was diagnosed with ________ cancer in 2013.
Complete thread -- thanks Q
Complete thread -- Could he be saying Nesina (diabetic med) ...see drugs.com link
Complete thread -- metformin, Lantus SoloStar, famotidine, __________, tramadol, vitamin D3
Complete thread -- :)
Complete thread -- Thank you - had only heard of this used in the eye. :)
Complete thread -- short for viscoelastic, viscosupplementation.
Complete thread -- He had *visco* injections into the knee which improved his pain.
Complete thread -- Thanks!
Complete thread -- thanks for trying everyone!
Complete thread -- For me, I'd go with it, looks like many types of oil solutions for arthritis. sm/link
Complete thread -- question wasn't "what is venesection?"; it was whether or not to hyphenate "once-a-year"
Complete thread -- Telemark skier?
Complete thread -- Allegra?
Complete thread -- silica?
Complete thread -- I actually can't here anything in there?
Complete thread -- venisection/venesection= phlebotomy surgical entry to vein, allow blood removal sm
Complete thread -- thank you0gives me a direction
Complete thread -- Her only medications are Inner Health Plus, ___ and the Implanon
Complete thread -- alpine mountain?
Complete thread -- some type of skier?
Complete thread -- something skier? downhill skier?
Complete thread -- some kind of sport s/l en tal muk see air (pretty sure 2 words)
Complete thread -- here is my google search if you need verification
Complete thread -- cool, thanks MT
Complete thread -- I personally would not
Complete thread -- !! Never mind - Crowe! Of course
Complete thread -- new resident dictating tonsillectomy, sm pls
Complete thread -- thank you! I tried google and seemed to be only getting other things such as:
Complete thread -- thank you!
Complete thread -- would body-of-pancreas cyst be hyphenated
Complete thread -- I did listen...maybe electronic?
Complete thread -- any guesses?
Complete thread -- thank you fwiw-taco!
Complete thread -- ACP (acute care panel) - google find - acute care panel (collection of chemistry tests)
Complete thread -- that's how I'd do it, with hyphens like you have it.
Complete thread -- once-a-year venesection - is once a year hyphenated?
Complete thread -- ACP???
Complete thread -- I have placed him on our ____ recall register for this and at the same time he should
Complete thread -- or Telfa and tape?
Complete thread -- Thank you. I'll look that up!
Complete thread -- probably "Telfa" not "Teflon" - he may be mispronouncing it.
Complete thread -- One more question on that ACL surgery please.
Complete thread -- Thank you!
Complete thread -- Ilaris?
Complete thread -- Remicade and s/l: *Elaris"
Complete thread -- I'll listen for that. Thank you.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- 4-strand?
Complete thread -- my box shows "Rice Krispies Treats" and according to the above
Complete thread -- ACL reconstruction
Complete thread -- Rice Krispies treat? rice crispy treat? which one?
Complete thread -- short for viscoelastic ?
Complete thread -- I usually hear Viscoat (viscoeslastic) (see google hits link)
Complete thread -- Amvisc \
Complete thread -- irrigation and aspiration. *anvisc* was then injected to fill a capsular bag
Complete thread -- med s.l Visicol
Complete thread -- ? Maybe duloxetine? (see list of SNRIs)
Complete thread -- I suggested the patient be placed on SNRI such as venlafaxine or s/l gil-oss-uh-teen.
Complete thread -- I vote for carbo/Taxol. Carbo is carboplatin.
Complete thread -- is carbotaxol or carbo/taxol chemo
Complete thread -- with limited
Complete thread -- woman who is sleepy _______ response
Complete thread -- nice! he's actually saying it backwards, the Holtgrewe-Yu blade.
Complete thread -- Yu-Holtgrewe Malleable Prostatic Retractor Blades ...
Complete thread -- We then repeated the same dissection on the patient’s right side, also ...
Complete thread -- The internal mammary vein was then clipped distally and a Rizzuti clam ...
Complete thread -- diaper ?
Complete thread -- Thanks for the effort. flagging.
Complete thread -- Sorry, I'm coming up empty.
Complete thread -- can't get the blank
Complete thread -- what is the procedure?
Complete thread -- VAC should be back
Complete thread -- Sterile dressings were then placed. The tubes were taped to the poste ...
Complete thread -- #1 ???to the kidney???
Complete thread -- #2 We spatulated the ureter on its lateral border.
Complete thread -- The ureter was the transposed over the crossing vessels. We then plac ...
Complete thread -- just to clarify I heard "Left undescended testicle, able to milk to upper scrotum"
Complete thread -- Sorry....I may have created confusion. Your first post did not
Complete thread -- previously seen at
Complete thread -- The patient is a 2-year-old patient _____ Kings County after presentin ...
Complete thread -- IMO I would give her what she said and not edit.
Complete thread -- able to milk to upper scrotum (I did NOT hear milked..and I listened for it)
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. will this be okay?
Complete thread -- Dorland''s shows appendix testis...aka testicular appendage (as well as other names)
Complete thread -- I hear her saying "The testis appendix and the epididymis" ...tho
Complete thread -- Thanks. :-)
Complete thread -- I would think "milked to upper scrotum" (as milk and milked can sound the same)
Complete thread -- The testis was then delivered into the scrotum. Tunica was then enter ...
Complete thread -- milk to upper scrotum
Complete thread -- I think she says "able to be milked out of the"
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT UNDESCENDED TESTICLE. Procedure ...
Complete thread -- Not sure. I'm going to leave a blank. Thanks for searching!
Complete thread -- per count?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- SPECIMENS: Six wound cultures, three from the intraoral site and thre ...
Complete thread -- Swelling in the?
Complete thread -- PERFECT! Thank you!
Complete thread -- Could he be saying "the saline within" ????
Complete thread -- procurvatum?
Complete thread -- All surgical sites were irrigated copiously with saline and moistened ...
Complete thread -- ankle arthrodesis and some developing s/l *pro-va-gatum* in her proximal tibia
Complete thread -- maybe?
Complete thread -- List as med: s/l *acetic* oil solution. Definitely a soft "c" sound or an "s"
Complete thread -- head of
Complete thread -- At this point, it was noted that there was an eroded stapes; however, ...
Complete thread -- was drilled?
Complete thread -- At this point, attention was turned to the mastoid and the mastoid ___ ...
Complete thread -- intraosseous?
Complete thread -- ....large anterior, or ....large tail of cyst?
Complete thread -- No ...the few listed below this one.
Complete thread -- You mean on another word board?
Complete thread -- Sorry...OP and I were working sequentially and got carried away.
Complete thread -- Well how is somebody supposed to help when the info is not given in the present post?
Complete thread -- Also seeing "aneurysmal bone cysts."
Complete thread -- Not in this post. From earlier post.
Complete thread -- I'm finding "ventral ganglion cyst" ...what do you think?
Complete thread -- Where in this post does it say "right"?
Complete thread -- Yeah! Thanks for all of your help!
Complete thread -- Good luck!
Complete thread -- right thumb
Complete thread -- I think I will just turn the rest in for QA. I have one more dictation to go!! :o((
Complete thread -- Also antral cyst in gastric mucosa.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- It is the thumb. It is a ganglion cyst excision. But this part does not s/l ganglion. THan
Complete thread -- Where in the body is the procedure being performed?
Complete thread -- Sorry. I checked Dorland's for list of cyst descriptions and
Complete thread -- On #1 the last part s/l "_____ distally toward the nail bed"
Complete thread -- After the large ___ cyst had been removed,
Complete thread -- right. I wonder if he is a very new doc and forgot the name??
Complete thread -- All I can determine is that it does NOT s/l Esmarch.
Complete thread -- Awesome. You're an excellent researcher. Thank you.
Complete thread -- This should work now. THanks.
Complete thread -- mp3 is empty
Complete thread -- After time-out was complete, once his incisions were drawn to the righ ...
Complete thread -- Also I had found a timeout sheet indicating purpose was to
Complete thread -- Stumbling could be as he does this a lot. Thanks, Q.
Complete thread -- I should add I do hear 2 syllables...and was thinking he just stumbled on his words.
Complete thread -- I posted b4 reading your post....and mine is just an opinion.. don't
Complete thread -- I think site, patient, and procedure (BTJMO)
Complete thread -- It could be: to confirm the correct right side, patient, and procedure?
Complete thread -- ... time-out was performed to confirm correct side, _____ patient, and procedure.
Complete thread -- I will post vf shortly.
Complete thread -- Likely. I used that. Thank you.
Complete thread -- typo Esmarch
Complete thread -- Could he be saying Eshmarch?
Complete thread -- Could he be saying "taken back to the OR" ??? otherwise I don't know
Complete thread -- The patient wished to proceed. He was marked, taken to the ____ OR, placed
Complete thread -- Thanks, Questyr. I will be posting a few more. New dictator and hard to hear.
Complete thread -- I can't get the blank, but he says "has" (not had)
Complete thread -- The right upper extremity was exsanguinated with a s/l Isha.
Complete thread -- Of note, the patient had ____ nail deformity to the right thumb
Complete thread -- oops...typo....Rumel tournique?
Complete thread -- Could it be Rummel tourniquet?
Complete thread -- Ti-Cron (U.S. spelling) Tycron (European spelling) per Vera Pyle's
Complete thread -- secured with a *new well* tourniquet
Complete thread -- that was brilliant, glen
Complete thread -- YES! Thank you, Glen!!
Complete thread -- No hyphen for pansensitive (see Merriam Webster link & scroll down to pan- entry)
Complete thread -- I would not cap operating room
Complete thread -- Prolene
Complete thread -- and removal of _______ foreign bodies
Complete thread -- I think the points raised are valid and leaves the term as questionable.
Complete thread -- any chance it could be: Striking presbyesophagus?
Complete thread -- What surgery is being done?
Complete thread -- Good point - I also noticed that all the hits on Q's search have to do w/tummy tucks.
Complete thread -- thank you very much
Complete thread -- If you add the word *fat*, as per the dictation, you get 0 google hits
Complete thread -- I find there is a separation technique....see google hits link...I would
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- See thread above this one.
Complete thread -- s/l separation muscle release
Complete thread -- Yes, see google hits link.
Complete thread -- might be wanting you to strike (take out) final diagnosis and just use impression
Complete thread -- maybe "Final Diagnosis/Impression" (strike = slash or stroke)
Complete thread -- I continued dissection superiorly *floating* the umbilicus
Complete thread -- I continued dissection superiorly *floating* the umbilicus
Complete thread -- FINAL DIAGNOSIS: s/l*Strike impressi* esophagus and distal esophageal peptic strictu
Complete thread -- got it - it is ostomy site
Complete thread -- upper abdominal old ______ site incisional hernia.
Complete thread -- THANks.
Complete thread -- incidental note would make good sense
Complete thread -- s/l in-sul note ?
Complete thread -- sigmoid volvulus and ______ dilatation AND proximal to it ______.
Complete thread -- Site of tenderness was the?
Complete thread -- symptomatology with
Complete thread -- abdominal symptom. _______ pain and diarrhea
Complete thread -- rash. _______ mid epigastric area
Complete thread -- Bethesda VI.
Complete thread -- The last ultrasound was performed in July and showed a right upper pol ...
Complete thread -- ??better??
Complete thread -- A curved tunneler was then used to create a tunnel along the anterior ...
Complete thread -- A Cheatle incision was made (see link)
Complete thread -- Similarly, the distal end of segment C (i.e. the mucous fistula) and t ...
Complete thread -- I think I hear "emerging bowel appeared."
Complete thread -- left in
Complete thread -- Both mucous fistulae and the jejunostomy were closed with a figure-of- ...
Complete thread -- This is a 2-month-old ex-30-week female triplet, currently weighing 2. ...
Complete thread -- i am noting them. this is my new system so had to start rebuilding that notepad. Thanks.
Complete thread -- Guy, if you have a special words book, you should list this
Complete thread -- HOCM - Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy
Complete thread -- Sorry, can't get your blank
Complete thread -- NOTE: I hear history of breast cancer (not eviscerated).
Complete thread -- The patient is a 74-year-old female with a history of COPD secondary t ...
Complete thread -- There was no other pathology noted within the endometrial cavity. The ...
Complete thread -- Bet that's it. Thanks!
Complete thread -- Or how about conchal bowl?
Complete thread -- If she's saying "left", could she be saying "left comparable shave of BCC"??
Complete thread -- Strange, because it sounds like she's spelling it as "concha" but saying conkible
Complete thread -- Right cheek, status post Mohs surgery
Complete thread -- Since he says "left" if makes me think he's referring to anatomy.
Complete thread -- Do you know where on the patient's body?
Complete thread -- Patient had a left s/l conkible shave of BCC (derm report).
Complete thread -- Integra
Complete thread -- Sorry. I can't get it.
Complete thread -- The left-sided groin flap was complicated by partial necrosis and ther ...
Complete thread -- a rollover MVC (motor vehicle collision)
Complete thread -- The patient is a 6-year-old female patient who is well known to the pl ...
Complete thread -- Just sharing what I found
Complete thread -- ? Are you saying now it should be capped based on that link?
Complete thread -- Found this 2011 Australian Consent Form showing Permacath
Complete thread -- Looks like it.
Complete thread -- okay, so not a word in a dictionary. I am able to find the google hits too, just
Complete thread -- I'm finding it in international books, educational sites and PubMed
Complete thread -- 5-foot-high (see link...such as Grammar Girl)
Complete thread -- according to Onelook, permacath has 0 dictionary hits
Complete thread -- 30-pound box and 5-foot high box....are these punctuated correctly?
Complete thread -- of the wall in the right
Complete thread -- It was several centimeters in size and about 4 cm in diameter. The ma ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the correction. I found "PermCath dual-lumen hemodialysis catheter" in stedman
Complete thread -- which medical dictionary do you find that in?
Complete thread -- This was associated with a prompt diastolic arrest of the heart. The ...
Complete thread -- Also he says permacath (see link) (not PermCath)
Complete thread -- Also would think it s/b "in his right" (not and)
Complete thread -- accordingly? was dialyzed with a
Complete thread -- must be MRSA. Further in report said
Complete thread -- very clearly dictating MSRA
Complete thread -- The patient is a 50-year-old patient with a history of hypertension, e ...
Complete thread -- listen for MSSA too. Otherwise, you really can't tell which is correct.
Complete thread -- Dictating MSRA ENDOCARDITIS. Should I change it to MRSA ENDOCARDITIS? ...
Complete thread -- Pseudomonas?
Complete thread -- found it! Stenotrophomonas
Complete thread -- Pneumonia: Culture grew s/l "steena propomonas"
Complete thread -- surgical repair?
Complete thread -- no actually doc was dictating as procedure... any how got to pend this ...
Complete thread -- are these headings? what comes next? Maybe: "SURGEON: Nair."
Complete thread -- Incisional ventral herniorrhaphy with mesh s/l surgenair
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- He is doing beautifully with full facial recovery following his left-sided resection
Complete thread -- mainly
Complete thread -- not sure if mini or mainly, sm plse
Complete thread -- Note: capitalize Gram stain..named after Hans Christian Joachim Gram
Complete thread -- does anyone have the link to download power MP3? I got a new computer and can't find
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- gram stain *commature* and sensitivity
Complete thread -- or I guess it'd be the 3rd revision, for 4 procedures total including original.
Complete thread -- If you're sure that's what is dictated, I'd do re-re-revision (i.e., it's a 4th revision)
Complete thread -- would you use this?
Complete thread -- ____ multiple studies
Complete thread -- something about "attending university of..." (and "He" not "She")
Complete thread -- Apparently, the patient _______ at Coney
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- Stelazine.
Complete thread -- ___ Airborne Division ___
Complete thread -- he was treated with _______. At some point, he
Complete thread -- at some point _______ involved in war
Complete thread -- He grew up ________ state of Illinois where he
Complete thread -- Anatomy seems to support this...see message inside
Complete thread -- "identified entering into the base" (insertion)?
Complete thread -- he has admitted to have been primarily responding
Complete thread -- he was admitted ________ responding to internal
Complete thread -- finger amputation repairs....see inside for s/l
Complete thread -- Thanks. That's what I heard.
Complete thread -- Not sure about "immunized." Never heard that b4 and worked in dental office 15 years.
Complete thread -- when he is in the conversation
Complete thread -- poor historian ______ conversation (i think i hear it but not sure)
Complete thread -- "mental diagnoses starting in his 20s"
Complete thread -- medical diagnoses of ________; however, he was brought
Complete thread -- The abdomen was inspected with the findings as noted above. Two addit ...
Complete thread -- I'm not sure, but ??Excess of (or Excessive) facial composite, no treatment. ??? I'm
Complete thread -- Tooth #E: Strip crown, size #A3. Tooth #F: Immunized mesial and d ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- At this point, an 11 mm, three-hole bar miniplate was adapted to the a ...
Complete thread -- At this point, an 11 mm, three-hole bar miniplate was adapted to the a ...
Complete thread -- skeletal (skull?) miniplate anchorage
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SKELETAL DENTOFACIAL DEFORMITY. Proc ...
Complete thread -- "to judge"?
Complete thread -- We used cortical keys _____ alignment as well as restoration of length ...
Complete thread -- Thank you, Q!
Complete thread -- I think he might be saying something like "Other than that, the knot was
Complete thread -- ADJUST INTRAOCULAR LENS (IOL) AND REINFORCE SCLERAL WALL WITH GRAFT
Complete thread -- What is the name of the procedure? Perhaps I can tell what he's
Complete thread -- Might have been "left vert" (as in left vertebral artery)
Complete thread -- Now the mp3 pertaining to post below is posted. Thank you!
Complete thread -- It is syncytium indeed? Thanks a whole lot, Questyr.
Complete thread -- Yes, I think syncytium. See link
Complete thread -- Im still checking this.
Complete thread -- I think more likely syncytium "This syncytium of vessels"
Complete thread -- I will post mp 3 in a moment. Questyr, would you kindly look at 2 posts down and listen?
Complete thread -- I now hear it s/l insicium . But could this word make sense. There is another...
Complete thread -- Since I'm not sure what he's trying to say I can only suggest a blank and flag (sorry).
Complete thread -- There is an SC (squamocolumnar) junction (aka the Z line).
Complete thread -- How could I edit this to make sense? Thanks
Complete thread -- Thanks anyway had to flag it
Complete thread -- *SQ* junction on EGD. What does SQ stand for?
Complete thread -- ..skin and subcutaneous tissues. _______ of vessels was found...
Complete thread -- no idea what doc mean, s/l "verd" sm pls
Complete thread -- hit enter too soon, context inside
Complete thread -- vascular surgery, s/l "pro-ten" sm for context
Complete thread -- thanks! I thought of that,too, but couldn't come up with a fit. Will flag! :)
Complete thread -- maybe a "juxta"-something distribution (instead of "just a") but don't know what it'd be
Complete thread -- distal knee area in ______ s/l "just a friatary" distribution
Complete thread -- I hear "done was the" (I can't hear "sewn" - but I could be wrong)
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- over (it?) and
Complete thread -- might be a small word before was? My headphones broke, so its not easy to hear.
Complete thread -- was sewn to the
Complete thread -- dressing was placed _____ covered with a Steri drape.
Complete thread -- The first anastomosis _____ left anterior descending artery
Complete thread -- median ramus (see link)
Complete thread -- The *medium* ramus artery was heavily
Complete thread -- glad he didn't say sex woman
Complete thread -- I thought at first that he was saying mild, but then this seems to be (sm)
Complete thread -- *mile* probably should be mild. What was your question?
Complete thread -- Patient with new disc herniation and prior decompression and fusion of
Complete thread -- ya I would think sex hormone, but I slowed it down and still clearly sex-man
Complete thread -- sex hormone?
Complete thread -- s/l sex-man binding globulin production
Complete thread -- MRSA, but not a procedure, methicillin-resistant Staphylocuccus aureus.
Complete thread -- I have to turn it in now. Thanks
Complete thread -- A medical acronym for procedure that s/l Marsha?
Complete thread -- Ya think?
Complete thread -- I don't have. Patient was driving a ____ bus.
Complete thread -- I wonder if billybob can add this to the cut/paste character box on the bottom
Complete thread -- huh? I think we need a bit (lot) more information
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Kernig sign with a lot of mess ups
Complete thread -- Neuro Exam
Complete thread -- hmm, could be. ...bumps or edema?
Complete thread -- ____ or edema?
Complete thread -- peripheral?
Complete thread -- *pumpsford* edema?? Legs show no pumpsford edema.
Complete thread -- squames = squamous epithelial cells?
Complete thread -- wow!! Great job - thanks!
Complete thread -- UA has s/l squames and sheets. TIA!
Complete thread -- Its been in the archives for nearly 10 years.
Complete thread -- This is a 61-year-old female who sustained a left femoral shaft fractu ...
Complete thread -- that's exactly what I was going to say he might be thinking of.
Complete thread -- Amnisure ROM test™ ?
Complete thread -- mp3 added
Complete thread -- s/l Romsure test? (rahm-shure, very clear)
Complete thread -- I think that's it! Thanks
Complete thread -- injurious?
Complete thread -- or maybe s/l **atch-er-ee-uss**
Complete thread -- smoking is **arch-er-ee-uss** to her cardiovasc/respiratory health?
Complete thread -- fall - seasons of the year are not capitalized
Complete thread -- This Fall, or This fall, ??
Complete thread -- good wag - without hearing it, that's my guess as well
Complete thread -- ☂ - wrong
Complete thread --
Complete thread -- New FDA (6) Bevespi Aerosphere, Cinqair, Utibron, Vivtrol sm
Complete thread -- POLST (acronym) Hospital Form sm
Complete thread -- found Link on getto sleep study click link
Complete thread -- FDA vaccines (4) SM
Complete thread -- He is ESL but just sounds like ghetto. Left a blank - ty both!
Complete thread -- portable?
Complete thread -- needs to get a ??
Complete thread -- don't laugh
Complete thread -- aclidinium (Tudorza)
Complete thread -- looking for med for COPD that s/l imidiclanium. SM
Complete thread -- thank you :)
Complete thread -- maybe a.m. as in morning?
Complete thread -- sp hip arthroscopy. soem kind of pt program
Complete thread -- The internal
Complete thread -- here's the link
Complete thread -- I'm finding reference to pleural and paracolic gutters. (see link) But you
Complete thread -- #2 one fingertip.
Complete thread -- Laterally, the tails of the mesh were crossed and the internal ring wa ...
Complete thread -- The mesentery was taken working back proximally with a LigaSure until ...
Complete thread -- SM - s/l pericardial gutta/gutter? Not really verifying.
Complete thread -- could it be "...and then fusion (instead of 'transfusion') beds created?
Complete thread -- What is/are the name(s) of the procedure(s) being performed?
Complete thread -- Don't know about your s/l, but are you sure he is not saying
Complete thread -- my typo...dissection
Complete thread -- NOTE: s/b these levels was (not were) as the noun is "disection"
Complete thread -- transfusion *beds created and* packed off.
Complete thread -- ohhhh
Complete thread -- malleable (google malleable retractor)
Complete thread -- last two sutures, a _____ was placed beneath the mesh
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- Not sure, but I think I hear "it's true the mesh already etc"
Complete thread -- mesh as a barrier _____ the mesh is already
Complete thread -- adjacent to another circumferentially ....(another suture maybe?)
Complete thread -- correction
Complete thread -- Before tying the last two sutures, a *malleable* was placed beneath the mesh and
Complete thread -- adjacent to ______??
Complete thread -- out the fascia ______ circumferentially
Complete thread -- I hear "distal" too and I think he is referring to the distal lead.
Complete thread -- I hear "contribution" also - I think it fits - meaning the veins and arteries.
Complete thread -- With fissures and vascular ______ to the right upper lobe fully
Complete thread -- referred for ______extraction and reimplantation.
Complete thread -- I think he is saying "two additional separate points"
Complete thread -- Is he correcting himself? Started to say 2 additional, and changed to "Seven points of.."
Complete thread -- I think #3 is "lysed"
Complete thread -- technique, two additional ______ points accesses were made
Complete thread -- patient was referred for *distal* extraction and reimplantation.
Complete thread -- With fissures and vascular *contribution* to the right upper lobe fully divided
Complete thread -- Thanks for letting us know.
Complete thread -- search of old records, he is saying Omnipaque, Thanks
Complete thread -- bladder surgery - s/l Ona-Fay contrast?
Complete thread -- Note no comma after apex...it is a noun being used as an adjective...
Complete thread -- #1 Is a repeat etc #2 ?Adhesions between the fascia? #3 ???
Complete thread -- Infant handed to peds in attendance. Placenta delivered via Crede *in ...
Complete thread -- Infant handed to peds _____. Placenta delivered via Crede. Intact ut ...
Complete thread -- Procedure: _____ REPEAT CESAREAN SECTION, PARAGARD PLACEMENT. F ...
Complete thread -- Also...We then fired our stapler.
Complete thread -- intermedius. We .....also s/b reinflated (past tense also no hyphen)
Complete thread -- We could clearly see the bronchus to the middle lobe, lower lobe, and ...
Complete thread -- until we could
Complete thread -- We then took down the adhesions to the diaphragm and posterior chest w ...
Complete thread -- I wonder if she's saying "enlarged." Some times the specimen makes the
Complete thread -- The gallbladder was placed in an endoscopic retrieval bag and removed ...
Complete thread -- Yes. One meaning is "not central"
Complete thread -- evidence of infection of the facets from L3 to L5, and a dorsal epidur ...
Complete thread -- Is.... see link
Complete thread -- Flagging and moving on. Thanks.
Complete thread -- SVA problem
Complete thread -- A 10-cm skin incision was made centered over the fracture site. Care ...
Complete thread -- The patient was brought into the operating room and placed in a supine ...
Complete thread -- Lipitor 20 mg at bedtime, s/l muh-toe-vic-fone 750 mg twice a day. TIA!
Complete thread -- Yes. Thanks!
Complete thread -- could be tolterodine but check your problem list to see if appropriate
Complete thread -- s/l on-toe-tear-uh-deen extended release 2 mg daily.
Complete thread -- You're right on the led....thank you.
Complete thread -- welll... see linky
Complete thread -- oh heck - ignore me.
Complete thread -- not sure yet, but "led" to cardiomyopathy...
Complete thread -- history of s/l sin-sue-sin-ul iron overload, which lead to cardiomyopathy.TIA!
Complete thread -- YES! Thank you!
Complete thread -- right lung field?
Complete thread -- Surrounding soft tissues and visualized s/l*right long field* are within normal limit
Complete thread -- one's (singular possessive....as in the patient's guide)
Complete thread -- to be ones' guide or to be one's guide??
Complete thread -- I find the term "up layer" (sometimes uplayer or up-layer) being used, but
Complete thread -- OPERATIONS:
Complete thread -- s/l *uplayer* of 3-0 nylon
Complete thread -- Note: I am concerned about "and a large"....the way the
Complete thread -- Here is a description of an IDET procedure where they use heat
Complete thread -- What is the title of the procedure?
Complete thread -- The disk itself was *heated up*.
Complete thread -- Okay, thank you! : )
Complete thread -- It could make sense. If he was trying to say "insensate" he
Complete thread -- I hear "for infusaport" (not Visiport). (see link...see what you think)
Complete thread -- Pt is sensate intact to light touch to the dorsum and plantar aspects of the foot.
Complete thread -- scar from previous procedure _______ Visiport placement
Complete thread -- thank you so much Questyr !!
Complete thread -- reconstruction?
Complete thread -- I think she says Coversyl, Coversyl Plus"
Complete thread -- anyone hear Coversyl Plus?
Complete thread -- Here's link
Complete thread -- Maybe RES...
Complete thread -- see link...scroll down to "How do I prepare..etc" to the "Contrast Media" section
Complete thread -- could it be the name of a facility where the CT was done? (at NREC or some such?)
Complete thread -- any guesses?
Complete thread -- vascular disease with ______ arthritis, hypercholesterolemia
Complete thread -- Where does "and with" go?
Complete thread -- Her medications include Coversyl, ___ and Progout.
Complete thread -- I expect the doc is saying "and with"
Complete thread -- Cervical spine CT
Complete thread -- thanks!
Complete thread -- haha - I won by 2 seconds!
Complete thread -- Patellar and Achilles reflexes ?
Complete thread -- patellar and Achilles reflexes
Complete thread -- lumbar radiculopathy _____. AND patient at length ____ his pain must
Complete thread -- fluoroscopy-barium?
Complete thread -- has sensation intact from L1 to S1. ____ are symmetric and +1.
Complete thread -- Had cirrhosis with an *F B* showing Mallory Weiss tear.
Complete thread -- s/l he is saying "with that" but I'm not sure. I think he burped too.
Complete thread -- performed using a ___________ 100% oxygen.
Complete thread -- Thanks
Complete thread -- Goodnight all...I'm off to dreamland.
Complete thread -- ???The patient asked admission for trial???
Complete thread -- The patient is a healthy gentleman with a history of left-sided ureter ...
Complete thread -- I would have never gotten it without pulling up that old report.
Complete thread -- I was just coming back with that as a possibility, though I couldn't hear it clearly
Complete thread -- finally got that one too. Dr. Jeyarajah, had done a Whipple procedure in 2008. sm
Complete thread -- sorry about that. I meant to post all that in the original post.
Complete thread -- The patient has a prolonged history of chronic pancreatitis, starting in 2000, has had sm
Complete thread -- On #2 she just changes her mind from "surgery for " to "surgeries
Complete thread -- What is the "it" she is referring to?
Complete thread -- I thought I heard celiac in there. Thanks
Complete thread -- Had it done as a __________ procedure in 2008. She has had __________ surgeries sm
Complete thread -- was discharged to do outpatient celiac plexus block
Complete thread -- What was it?
Complete thread -- What is the patient's diagnosis/problem?
Complete thread -- Finally figured this one out. thanks.
Complete thread -- okay it's there again.
Complete thread -- #2 heterotrophic ossification
Complete thread -- #1 and possibly be discharged with the wound VAC.
Complete thread -- mp3 posted. Thanks.
Complete thread -- pls post your wav again. will post mp3
Complete thread -- The incisional wound VAC dressing will remain on for seven days and wi ...
Complete thread -- Only old WAV there.
Complete thread -- Was discharged to the outpatient __________ block, but the patient continued to sm
Complete thread -- The first screw removed was a lag screw from the inner table going to ...
Complete thread -- distracted
Complete thread -- We then turned our attention into reducing the posterior column fractu ...
Complete thread -- yes! Thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- Is he saying "indicated" ???
Complete thread -- The patient had previously undergone open reduction and internal fixat ...
Complete thread -- Sorry. I can't find where a nose drain would be used in a
Complete thread -- Still sounds like "noz" "nose"
Complete thread -- ??Penrose drain?? or ??closed drain?? (I verified that a
Complete thread -- Pilonidal cyst, right inner thigh
Complete thread -- #1 end of the bone #2 end of the bone
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY BELOW-KNEE AMPUTATION ...
Complete thread -- The debridement was carried out until healthy-appearing tissue was enc ...
Complete thread -- Attempts at treating the wound
Complete thread -- #1 Attempts to _____ the wound #2 wound care
Complete thread -- The patient was discharged and then readmitted from acute rehab facili ...
Complete thread -- CT of the cervical spine without contrast was showing no acute __________ fracture sm
Complete thread -- Thank you both for your suggestions. Flagging and moving on.
Complete thread -- antibiotic or antimicrobial.
Complete thread -- All I can find is antibiotic-impregnated....Can find nothing that s/l am
Complete thread -- I then placed the s/l am impregnated ventricular catheter. TIA!
Complete thread -- shoulder
Complete thread -- The surgical site was then prepped and draped in a standard sterile fa ...
Complete thread -- #2 tensor tympani (see link)
Complete thread -- I think I hear #1 was not
Complete thread -- crevices or
Complete thread -- The facial nerve was identified in the vertical segment within the mas ...
Complete thread -- At this point, the anterior buttress or anterior aspect of the middle ...
Complete thread -- blind sac
Complete thread -- Risks and benefits of the procedure were discussed with the patient at ...
Complete thread -- See column 1 bottom of page 3, then column 2 top of page 3.
Complete thread -- oops...here's the link
Complete thread -- Achillis is the Latin singular genitive form of the Greek name for Achilles. (See
Complete thread -- so do everyone type it as tendo Achillis or tendo Achilles ?? Thanks!
Complete thread -- counsel
Complete thread -- I'm done today, will hold note and check back tomorrow - thanks in advance
Complete thread -- At least one son is a power of attorney, and he shares counsel?/council? with Ms X's
Complete thread -- using trapped
Complete thread -- lung with a small basilar *trap space* remaining
Complete thread -- reinforced with *digital* Monocryl
Complete thread -- the lower uterine segment. The _____ Balfour and Richardson retractor were
Complete thread -- I know by itself is Achilles, but when "tendo" is before it, I find it as tendo Achillis
Complete thread -- Latin Achillis, English Achilles. I've never seen it as Achillis, but read your link.
Complete thread -- I got report back from QA and they changed something that makes me scratch my head
Complete thread -- thank you.
Complete thread -- prodromal would certainly fit - google for more info on prodromes for MS.
Complete thread -- It is plausible she may have something like MS which is presenting with ______ symptoms in
Complete thread -- prodromal? If not, please give us more context to help figure it out.
Complete thread -- the patient presenting with s/l Prodium??? symptoms
Complete thread -- position of the K-wire, ______ HyProCure implant
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- I don't know about towers, but you have a typo - manufactureR's specs
Complete thread -- We then removed the *towers*. We copiously irrigated and obtained meticulous hemosta
Complete thread -- I did but not a lot so I wanted to confirrm.
Complete thread -- yup - Google Pacifico cannula
Complete thread -- sl *Pacifico* cannula
Complete thread -- or maybe just saying components?
Complete thread -- No components.
Complete thread -- IMPLANTS: None. _____. However, the patient had two 0.045-inc ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Right ovarian cystectomy
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 23-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 0 WITH COMPLEX ADNEXA ...
Complete thread -- She has been less active and less responsive and not eating or drinking much, but sm
Complete thread -- No rectovaginal nodule felt.
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Exam under anesthesia, a six-week size mobile, axial uterus ...
Complete thread -- the nail length that
Complete thread -- NM. Flagging and moving on. Thanks.
Complete thread -- OSA with obesity hypoventilation syndrome and uses an s/l avapac (spells letters) TIA
Complete thread -- Sequential reamers were used to ream the proximal segment starting 9-m ...
Complete thread -- I thought I heard "same" also, and also did not know if it made sense. GMTA
Complete thread -- thanks for the help!
Complete thread -- Okay that is what I heard too, but then I heard "the same" on #2 and was not sure if it sm
Complete thread -- Not sure on #2
Complete thread -- I think I hear #1 hurrying
Complete thread -- Has deemed the patient to be needing advanced heart failure therapies. The patient sm
Complete thread -- I'm sure you've nailed it!
Complete thread -- mobile teeth
Complete thread -- Could he be saying multi-teeth???
Complete thread -- INTRAOPERATIVE FINDINGS: Severely displaced malunion and nonunion of ...
Complete thread -- fully
Complete thread -- gotta be it! Thank you!
Complete thread -- We attempted closed reduction; however, the fracture fragments were __ ...
Complete thread -- Liar, liar, pants on fire?
Complete thread -- lit
Complete thread -- This is a 66-year-old male admitted to the medical service who was fou ...
Complete thread -- Might be Ciloxan. Check drugs.com and see what you think.
Complete thread -- Great question. Eyelid.
Complete thread -- Where was the cyst?
Complete thread -- Cyst excision: ______ s/l "suloxamin" ointment was applied.
Complete thread -- Thanks so much!
Complete thread -- See thread above.
Complete thread -- Kalydeco for cystic fibrosis (see link)
Complete thread -- KALYDECO (sorry for the caps/copy and pasted/initial cap only)
Complete thread -- Patient on s/l Kolitico 150 mg p.o. daily. (Patient has Crohn's, cystic fibrosis)
Complete thread -- s/l Kolatico 150 mg p.o. daily. Patient has Crohn's, cystic fibrosis, nephrolithiasis
Complete thread -- thank you all!! It very well may be Kayexalate... Good thought!
Complete thread -- thank you so much!
Complete thread -- A bit convoluted, but looks like Howmedica has trademark on Prolayer
Complete thread -- says it again within body of report.
Complete thread -- not sure, new dictator; no prior reports to look at
Complete thread -- flex sig - flexible sigmoidoscopy. you have it in the prior sentence.
Complete thread -- clearance for *flexig*. We will consider sigmoid stent *flexig* findings
Complete thread -- (i.e., the medication is not for hypertension, but to counteract side effect of med.)
Complete thread -- how about Kayexalate for the hyperkalemia?
Complete thread -- Might be a stretch, but Aquazide?
Complete thread -- medication s/l "axelite" for hypertension? See msg.
Complete thread -- sulfur colloid scan
Complete thread -- please help, long report....
Complete thread -- She has had a prior __ scan which confirmed that this was focal nodular hyperplasia.
Complete thread -- to lower the calcium _______ tomorrow
Complete thread -- s/l biz mo mabilia
Complete thread -- mass worrisome for pulmonary malignancy.
Complete thread -- medial lobe mass or a _______ pulmonary malignancy
Complete thread -- ...holding this loop of bowel in place
Complete thread -- The fascial defect was extended slightly. Adhesions holding the __________ bowel sm
Complete thread -- No problem. she keeps moving her mouth away so I cannot hear anything. Is going to sm
Complete thread -- Sorry, I can't get them.
Complete thread -- In fact 3 weeks ago he had swallow test done and at that point they said his sm
Complete thread -- a further 4 cm
Complete thread -- The wound was probed and seem to extend an additional 4 cm inferolater ...
Complete thread -- I think I hear #1 eczema and #2 after having been slashed (she
Complete thread -- This is a 30-year-old male with a history of _____ thumb surgery who w ...
Complete thread -- The consent reflects this and
Complete thread -- However, upon discussion in the holding area, the patient decided agai ...
Complete thread -- tie and a pass
Complete thread -- At this time, attention was turned to the right fallopian tube. The r ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- thank you, I thought so, too!
Complete thread -- yes, I bet you're right!
Complete thread -- Could it be SE (for squamous epithelial cells, a contaminant)
Complete thread -- I guess she is saying epi - using that
Complete thread -- central makes more sense to me.
Complete thread -- used this
Complete thread -- The (not typed) UA had 55 *F E* at the suggesting contaminated the specimen and he
Complete thread -- vocal cord anomaly with a *wart*, measles, mumps,
Complete thread -- magnesium, Antenex, Lofenoxal, ___, and Panadol Osteo.
Complete thread -- sentinel or central pore?
Complete thread -- Tried to hear the A but could not. I will flag it.
Complete thread -- Yes, I noticed and tried - didn't get much. THanks for your help.
Complete thread -- Could you be hearing "OSA" as I note past history has obstructive sleep apnea
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- ????with ____ common iliac superiorly????
Complete thread -- treated for chronic AFib, CKD stage IV, **O S E**, PVC, depression.
Complete thread -- ??dissection, the gonadal vein?? (see link)
Complete thread -- think it might be "bulldog clamp" (see link)
Complete thread -- Sorry, can't get your s/l
Complete thread -- I would have expected "was approximated with sutures" ( not "was approximately sutures"
Complete thread -- This entire section sounds like similar phrasing to section linked with the WAV...You
Complete thread -- Not sure, but "present over these" ?????
Complete thread -- "with _________superiorly," (find out where you are in the
Complete thread -- I think I can only get the 1st word "present_______" The last
Complete thread -- lymph nodes ________ vessels by seriallycauterizing, cutting,
Complete thread -- muscle laterally, _______ internal iliac
Complete thread -- lymph nodes _______ cauterizing
Complete thread -- -
Complete thread -- coiled suture with *he monstered* bolsters
Complete thread -- renal pedicle was clamped using *bull voe* clamp and the lesion
Complete thread -- Gerota's fascia. On inferior dissection, *decon nylon* vein
Complete thread -- the superior glenoid ____ in vertical mattress
Complete thread -- biceps_____ (wav) had a tear anterior superiorly. _____ rotator cuff
Complete thread -- interscalene nerve block and a _______ were then applied
Complete thread -- with debridement extensive ________ joint.
Complete thread -- yesterday she developed intermittent _____ and was found to have
Complete thread -- methylprednisolone, ________, Singulair, Percocet and potassium.
Complete thread -- What was the sentnce(s)) before After 2nd arrest...?
Complete thread -- For what it's worth, I'd actually use the comma even IF the subject was there.
Complete thread -- "After 2nd arrest was intubated" is nonsensical.
Complete thread -- "After a brief prepositional phrase. (Is it a single phrase of fewer than five words?)"
Complete thread -- The arrest wasn't intubated, the unstated/implied "patient" was.
Complete thread -- I did find the term used in a court document....not particularly
Complete thread -- Thank you!
Complete thread -- Transvenous Pacemaker
Complete thread -- Click on the word "cuffing" in the Find Box at the top
Complete thread -- Yes. This link shows peribronchial cuffing may cause air trapping.
Complete thread -- I s/l self-passed-it to 8 cm. The stereotactic probe was then removed. TIA!
Complete thread -- chest x-ray
Complete thread -- Flagging and moving on. Thanks.
Complete thread -- The patient was taken to the operating room and placed on the operatin ...
Complete thread -- A Cheatle slit. found with "che.." in stedman and got it. Thanks to you.
Complete thread -- Thanks for the effort. Flagging it.
Complete thread -- Sorry can't get this one. I keep hearing a cheetah foot. LOL
Complete thread -- in the first 5 cm?
Complete thread -- The end of the proximal dilated jejunum was opened with Metzenbaum sci ...
Complete thread -- This revealed multiple (type 4) atresia _____ 5 cm of jejunum. A segm ...
Complete thread -- Past medical history: Cystic and s/l self-chelation in the kidney. TIA!
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room where epidural anesthesi ...
Complete thread -- hypotonia?
Complete thread -- help with physical exam, pls sm
Complete thread -- yay!
Complete thread -- GOT IT! Ruptured globe.
Complete thread -- sm please. Thanks!
Complete thread -- QA filled it in as "pterional," for future reference if anyone finds this :)
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- yes, google that along with "plastic surgery"
Complete thread -- vena comitans
Complete thread -- ? ascending branch of the lateral
Complete thread -- scalp was so tight, we *parachuted* the edges and with a series
Complete thread -- atery and two *venocomatats*
Complete thread -- flap which was ________ lateral femoral circumflex
Complete thread -- No worries, thanks for trying :)
Complete thread -- bladder surgical tear repair, sm plse
Complete thread -- hmmmmm... can't think of anything? sorry!
Complete thread -- Thanks, no. It's 3 distinct syllables, too-rye-nal
Complete thread -- cranial? maybe?
Complete thread -- Sending blanks
Complete thread -- Excision of cavernous angioma, *turinal* sm plz
Complete thread -- got it
Complete thread -- in sterile manner. ________ were removed
Complete thread -- dissection including _____ until the
Complete thread -- directed to the ___ lateral/metatarsal head.___ was /lateral foot _______.
Complete thread -- or osteomyelitis?
Complete thread -- First blank is "reflected back."
Complete thread -- This is for the 2nd blank.
Complete thread -- nevermind, that doesn't make sense here.
Complete thread -- I hear something like 'ethmoid lattice' (2nd blank)
Complete thread -- osteoarthritis as well as slight erosion?
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- added
Complete thread -- changes due to _______ and discoloration
Complete thread -- No MP3?
Complete thread -- careful
Complete thread -- careful
Complete thread -- wow... i sure cannot figure that one out. sorry.
Complete thread -- sharply and bluntly with _______ protection
Complete thread -- The area was carefully aspirated in order to make sure that no vessels were penetrate
Complete thread -- with the help of an _______ wire
Complete thread -- will try that
Complete thread -- interscalene?
Complete thread -- inner *stettling* wire
Complete thread -- Ziac?
Complete thread -- allergy to s/l zy axe
Complete thread -- thanks - didn't hear it at first
Complete thread -- refill noted to the digits
Complete thread -- good capillary __________ of the digits as well
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- some shortening --- was resected not retracted.
Complete thread -- alignment with _________. The remaining
Complete thread -- a few blanks - please help
Complete thread -- I think maybe I got it: second K-wire was advanced in the proximal phalanx to allow for
Complete thread -- Thank you
Complete thread -- a few questions
Complete thread -- maybe cross-drill or cross-drilling technique? (I'm giving up - gotta get to work now)
Complete thread -- and that would be *Brostrom*, if that's what he's saying (sorry)
Complete thread -- Brostum? or cross-something? and #2 is nitinol wire, like bkloli said.
Complete thread -- I hear nothing in there. sounds like he draws out the word passed?
Complete thread -- nitinol wire - cant get the 1st word
Complete thread -- phalanx where __________ technique was performed. The ________ wire was
Complete thread -- the FiberWire was ______ the
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- second K-wire __________ within the
Complete thread -- MT blade? metatarsal blade?
Complete thread -- he says abbreviated (describing MTPJ)
Complete thread -- completed utilizing a __________ blade
Complete thread -- joint _________ MTPJ
Complete thread -- Thank you
Complete thread -- *something* limited capsulotomy - can't get first part
Complete thread -- with complete reduction of the bunion deformity noted at that time.
Complete thread -- we deemed it appropriate at that time to perform a
Complete thread -- laterally. __________ was noted at this time. The __________ was
Complete thread -- was removed, __________ chevron type Austin cut
Complete thread -- metatarsal head __________ capsulotomy was performed
Complete thread -- Utilizing a *new G* blade with blunt instrumentation as well, sharp
Complete thread -- all I can get is spatulated the ureter on its lateral _____ approximately
Complete thread -- We incised the renal pelvis and reduced it to the level of the calyces ...
Complete thread -- _____ evaluated the renal
Complete thread -- Laparoscopic camera was then introduced and under direct visualization ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for trying. He's not the best dictator out there.
Complete thread -- i tried but could not get it. sorry.
Complete thread -- Thanks. will do that. :-)
Complete thread -- Each one __________ has gone down as the quality of his veins are somewhat small sm
Complete thread -- Just message me if I don't answer soon when it's just you and me on here.
Complete thread -- okay added you. LOL
Complete thread -- see this link
Complete thread -- from foot to thigh was bandaged with an Ace bandage.
Complete thread -- Okay still not finding that way. What is your profile pic? Maybe that will help me.
Complete thread -- The sheath and the catheter were removed and pressure was held at the ...
Complete thread -- enter the email id in Search Facebook bar adjacent to f sign after you login in fb. :-)
Complete thread -- A puncture needle ...
Complete thread -- okay not sure how to find somone on FB by email address.
Complete thread -- sorry not finding anything on this one.
Complete thread -- The saphenous vein was then traced distally past the knee. This area ...
Complete thread -- Thanks. I wrote starting and sent. u can find me on FB by guygolden@gmail.com
Complete thread -- I think I hear starring. I wish you could buzz me somehow to know when you post a sm
Complete thread -- The ball-tipped guidewire was then removed and decision was made to ch ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. say my hello to your son. :-)
Complete thread -- Flexor digitorum superficialis
Complete thread -- Hey guy check out FDS. I think that is it. My son found it.
Complete thread -- Sorry forgot about this. Sent in a blank. Thanks for trying guy.
Complete thread -- Tyvm!
Complete thread -- Dissection was carried through the soft tissues of the fingers down to ...
Complete thread -- attached _____?
Complete thread -- sm for diagnoses list and blank.
Complete thread -- At this time, a new VAC dressing was placed. It was hooked up to the ...
Complete thread -- you are something else....:-)
Complete thread -- oops...my typo...meant to type anterior abdominal wall (not was)
Complete thread -- Scroll down to hit #6...the ncbi article.
Complete thread -- She might be saying "mummy wrap" (see link)
Complete thread -- See if you can hear:
Complete thread -- Marcaine was also injected into the wound prior to Dermabond. The wou ...
Complete thread -- led us to recommend
Complete thread -- The patient is a 65-year-old man with a history of right-sided testicu ...
Complete thread -- footboard
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room and placed in a supine p ...
Complete thread -- Hernia
Complete thread -- Dictated correctly. They made sure the needle was in the right spot.
Complete thread -- dictating "location", but shouldn't it be localization?
Complete thread -- The patient will be admitted to 19 South. Infectious disease consult ...
Complete thread -- Stem cells s/l re-cop transplant carries major risk of morbidity and mortality. TIA!
Complete thread -- unresurfaced
Complete thread -- We turned our attention to the patella which had been _____ from the p ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the input. I just don't hear that. Flagging and moving on.
Complete thread -- fibrosis?
Complete thread -- Treatment was stopped due to pulmonary s/l vitreous. TIA!
Complete thread -- spatula
Complete thread -- The patient was then placed in the reverse Trendelenburg position and ...
Complete thread -- Oops! I just copied and pasted that from the article.
Complete thread -- maybe check out electrophoresis genetic testing?
Complete thread -- Not sure but I see more of grade 2 (stages are Roman numerals).
Complete thread -- s/l electro genetic
Complete thread -- erythematous - i have a doc who says it "your" way.
Complete thread -- tack-ups with something with 4-0...
Complete thread -- no idea, but i have never typed II for diabetes, always 2. ?
Complete thread -- The sentence is possible. He is not saying there was a
Complete thread -- polypoid mass?
Complete thread -- Sounds like a dangerous diet for diabetics.
Complete thread -- ...or they sound so much alike.
Complete thread -- I found that too, but OP said "HGC" not "HCG" (of course, OP may have misheard)
Complete thread -- Many hits on Google for HCG diet and diabetes, though.
Complete thread -- Disclaimer: I have never heard of this before, I just found the link.
Complete thread -- See link for HCG Diet Treatment for Type II Diabetes (see message)
Complete thread -- of *H G C*. He presented to my service
Complete thread -- look up the word "aphtha" (plural=aphthae) - it means whitish specks (like thrush)
Complete thread -- using bipolar epidural _______ with 4-0 Nurolon and dura was
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- He is spelling out...
Complete thread -- erythematous (and "also" in the distal sigmoid colon?)
Complete thread -- Crohn's disease
Complete thread -- Crohn's disease
Complete thread -- he also corrects to "epithelioid" form (rather than epithelialized)
Complete thread -- immunohistochemistry (all one word)
Complete thread -- additional molecular testing ____ chemistry. I had also advised ____ chemistry
Complete thread -- the opposite end of the fem-fem bypass...
Complete thread -- any loose plaque (might be a little word after "any" - sm)
Complete thread -- blade scalpel and ________ between
Complete thread -- dissected
Complete thread -- interrupted to tack down _________ and I performed an end-to-side
Complete thread -- s/l anodized tenaculum (OPERATIVE PROCEDURE: Loop electrical excision procedure.)
Complete thread -- The PTFE graft was mobilized. It was _____ to its anastomosis of the popliteal arter
Complete thread -- wheal of anesthesia
Complete thread -- flat?
Complete thread -- Anesthesia
Complete thread -- Urology
Complete thread -- colpotomy "coring "
Complete thread -- no. It sounds like "moderate to lapsed snoring"
Complete thread -- ooohhh.. good answer!
Complete thread -- Can you hear "lip" in there? (ex. pursed lip snoring)
Complete thread -- Doing a sleep study - does this make sense?
Complete thread -- Lymphazurin (isosulfan blue)
Complete thread -- both the needle and the mass
Complete thread -- Using the Geiger isotope counter, the
Complete thread -- node bases ________ lymph node involvement
Complete thread -- encompassing ________. This was carried
Complete thread -- sorry no wav
Complete thread -- some dye injected *lymph ah vore* injection
Complete thread -- Percutaneous access was then obtained under fluoroscopic visualization ...
Complete thread -- not going any down.
Complete thread -- The patient presented to the emergency room because of severe headache, as well as sm
Complete thread -- Thanks.
Complete thread -- good night. sweet dreams.
Complete thread -- TY and good night, have a good night's sleep.
Complete thread -- I'm closing down for the night now. Good night.
Complete thread -- #1 "recall" #2 "_____motor vehicle with his car,"
Complete thread -- The patient then does not recall what happened in the next 2 hours. The patient sm
Complete thread -- Thanks Q.
Complete thread -- Either 292,000 or 293,000
Complete thread -- White blood cell count 8.9, hemoglobin 8.4, platelets _____.
Complete thread -- Thanks for trying.
Complete thread -- Sorry, I can't get it.
Complete thread -- He was given some albumin, and _____ fluids started. Wav for sure there now.
Complete thread -- darn. I think this think hates me. It did not load and I forgot about it and sent the sm
Complete thread -- Nothing is there.
Complete thread -- He _____ fever or sweats at night, but he has recently had a 15-pound weight loss.
Complete thread -- the last word is "_____ and"
Complete thread -- We continued with rewarming and resuscitation of the heart. _____ vas ...
Complete thread -- thanks.
Complete thread -- I think I hear "of the cavernous portions" (with her stumbling on portions)
Complete thread -- cavernous
Complete thread -- The patient shows calcification with mild stenosis of the _____, as well as sm
Complete thread -- That's what I thought to poi because it did it again later. Thanks.
Complete thread -- develo-pod (he is just dragging out developed)
Complete thread -- Could he be saying "a"?? or "her" ??
Complete thread -- About 4 days ago she gradually developed _____ numbness and weakness. She could sm
Complete thread -- perimeter
Complete thread -- At this point, a decision was made to proceed with the surgery. A pos ...
Complete thread -- Only it is not capitalized.
Complete thread -- Takotsubo
Complete thread -- PREOPERATIVE COURSE: This is a 52-year-old female who has a history o ...
Complete thread -- ???biopsy???
Complete thread -- 1. Inflammatory tissue and keratinous debris suctioned from EAC. Sma ...
Complete thread -- ??outcropping?? (see link)
Complete thread -- exploration
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- of the second extensor compartment. An incision was made in the area ...
Complete thread -- After confirming adequate release, the patient’s wrist was put through ...
Complete thread -- from office (singular) to office's (singular) parking lot.
Complete thread -- offices' parking lot?
Complete thread -- I don't know how many times that's happened to me...
Complete thread -- a park bench while
Complete thread -- This is a 59-year-old gentleman who presented after a fall off of ____ ...
Complete thread -- I hear.....at its medial anastomosis (not stenosis)
Complete thread -- Uploaded MP3 - see blank
Complete thread -- I could be wrong - but I'd comma after 'injections' and 'relief' but not after 'around'.
Complete thread -- Synvisc-One injections; or , ??
Complete thread -- For those who follow BoS, I checked both BoS2 and BoS3 (both
Complete thread -- depends on account specs - personally, I spell numbers for quantity of pills.
Complete thread -- 4 or four over-the-counter ibuprofen?
Complete thread -- I would not comma after painful but the rest looks fine to me.
Complete thread -- Finally, I heard something with my new earphones.
Complete thread -- Thanks for the information. ...
Complete thread -- good one, Lo - I could not get it at all.
Complete thread -- thank you so much b k l o l i!
Complete thread -- no, i would not cap that.
Complete thread -- this dealt with
Complete thread -- She has ongoing menorrhagia and is about to have ___.
Complete thread -- Since the sentence is poorly constructed there is no right or wrong...so
Complete thread -- Do I have too many commas here?
Complete thread -- I don't know about "holding," but shouldn't "planting" be "clamping"?
Complete thread -- ligaments bilaterally. *holding* vessels were
Complete thread -- I meant History and Physical? Thx.
Complete thread -- Would you cap History and Physicacl here?
Complete thread -- 12 mm
Complete thread -- fascia were the only one that is ________ and both these fascias
Complete thread -- Now all the __________ back to normal anatomical position.
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- transected. _____ was made posteriorly where the compartment ______ making an incisi
Complete thread -- the uterus? I hear something with a U sound in there.
Complete thread -- the peritoneal reflection (at? and?) (not sure of last word)
Complete thread -- sharply separating ______ cervix.
Complete thread -- degenerative joint?
Complete thread -- by incising ______ the pelvic sidewall
Complete thread -- I hate when doctors talk like that, but I'd give it as dictated. I have one who loves to
Complete thread -- s/l equino calcaneous valgus deformity...
Complete thread -- Please ignore. It is: The rest of the robotic
Complete thread -- laparoscopic visualization. _______ trocars were placed in the usual
Complete thread -- due to the patient’s ________ problem
Complete thread -- large amount of ______ sigmoid colon
Complete thread -- Got it!!! Kidner procedure. Thanks anyway!!!~nm
Complete thread -- procedure used for FDL transfer
Complete thread -- short? shallow?
Complete thread -- I hear 'and additional biopsies'
Complete thread -- Comma help with the word consistent (see message) Examples correct?
Complete thread -- esophagus and the _______ biopsies of the mid esophagus
Complete thread -- There was a *shult* ulcer
Complete thread -- got part of it. _____ voriconazole indefinitely after that.
Complete thread -- 1. Continue micafungin day #27 through tomorrow for the Candida glabrata. ________sm
Complete thread -- The bladder was then carefully mobilized off the lower uterine segment ...
Complete thread -- A 5-mm skin incision was made in the left lower quadrant and a 5-mm tr ...
Complete thread --
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: THIS IS A 55-YEAR-OLD WITH HISTORY OF BREAS ...
Complete thread -- yes, that's it! Just check the whole sentence over - "no adenexal mass" but then describe
Complete thread -- at the level of hymenal ring and mostly a cystocele? ...
Complete thread -- you're right.
Complete thread -- descending to this at the level of _____ mostly a cystocele
Complete thread -- not sure. Thanks for the effort.
Complete thread -- also?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Both ureteral orifices demonstrated good efflux of urine at the end of ...
Complete thread -- Exam under anesthesia, a small atrophic uterus and no adnexal mass des ...
Complete thread -- Refractory pyloric channel ulcer, gastric outlet obstruction.
Complete thread -- due to an enlarged...Discussed with patient
Complete thread -- The patient is a 64-year-old man with a history of bladder outlet obst ...
Complete thread -- without
Complete thread -- A retrograde venogram was obtained while occlusive pressure was tempor ...
Complete thread -- Once access was confirmed, a guidewire was advanced beyond the area of ...
Complete thread -- to create permanent dialysis access.
Complete thread -- This is 29-year-old male with a history of epilepsy, CKD stage 5 and h ...
Complete thread -- you might be right, here is a link showing
Complete thread -- anybody?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 30-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 1, PARA 0-0-0-0 AT 41 ...
Complete thread -- Me either...
Complete thread -- thanksk
Complete thread -- I'd venture to guess 4.5
Complete thread -- We applied a large fragment "four five T plate" to the tibia. Is it 4/5 T-plate??
Complete thread -- tibial plateau fracture, s/l "rasker" sm plse
Complete thread -- He has some fibrinous #1
Complete thread -- It was an ESL btw. Thanks anyway.
Complete thread -- got it - it was Cafergot.
Complete thread -- More hints? Diagnosis, symptoms maybe?
Complete thread -- LIST OF ALLERGIES
Complete thread -- I bet the loratidine is for the cough assoc with GERD. I have it and get a bad cough.
Complete thread -- I did, but QA kept it in.
Complete thread -- I hear "something" about purulent exudate... ??
Complete thread -- I would have to flag the med. Sorry.
Complete thread -- Doc definitely sayin loratadine 10 mg for GERD. Can't document it.
Complete thread -- Can you tell us where you got this info?? I can't find diddly squat about H1 for GERD.
Complete thread -- Not me, only H2 ... ?
Complete thread -- Could someone share a reference that documents H1 blockers (loratadine) for GERD?
Complete thread -- #2 As far as his
Complete thread -- I should add a (?) as I'm not 100% on #3
Complete thread -- #1 His right shoulder was inspected. #2 forward elevate and #3 sensation that goes from
Complete thread -- He did not have neck pain (??)
Complete thread -- palpation. _________ exudate from the wound. ________ lumbar
Complete thread -- three questions
Complete thread -- dysfunction. _________ just mechanical back pain.
Complete thread -- proximal? (the tourniquet was on the proximal arm, higher than the surgery site)
Complete thread -- ESTIMATED BLOOD LOSS: Scant due to *approximate* Penrose tourniquet control
Complete thread -- nevermind
Complete thread -- x-rays for knee. S/l pic angle-
Complete thread -- Don't worry about it - there's no such thing as a stupid question.
Complete thread -- oh my - stupid question and I misspelled "stumbling" long day ahead. Thx taco
Complete thread -- It means 39 weeks and 5 days' gestation.
Complete thread -- 5-week-old in ER for fever, pls sm
Complete thread -- Must be...
Complete thread -- s/l Stuck-horn deficiency
Complete thread -- seconded for Stedman's Medical/Pharmaceutical Spellchecker. I don't know of anyone who
Complete thread -- Yes, that was it. Thank you!
Complete thread -- may be lobe???
Complete thread -- May be ranitidine????
Complete thread -- but no dictionary. Stedman's makes one, but it won't work with Word
Complete thread -- it is a spellchecker
Complete thread -- Yes, Stedman's has a great one.
Complete thread -- Can we add medical dictionary to MS word to avoid all red underlining words
Complete thread -- yes, H1 blockers can be used as well as H2 blockers for GERD.
Complete thread -- just lymphoidal? (which could sound like "lymph voidal")
Complete thread -- Monocryl, and DuoDERM *prineal* knee dressing. The patient tolerated the
Complete thread -- using a computerized navigation *auto line* attached to the tibia and then making
Complete thread -- Loratadine for GERD? Huh?
Complete thread -- Lymph Tissue
Complete thread -- TMT line (tarsometatarsal line)?
Complete thread -- Left midfoot fractures with a stable Lisfranc.
Complete thread -- It did reveal a subacute infarction involving the left frontotemporal __________ sm
Complete thread -- Sorry this was some time ago. Already sent it in. Thanks though.
Complete thread -- The left groin was prepped and draped in the usual sterile fashion. A ...
Complete thread -- I find a city called Victoria.
Complete thread -- A place as in a city or area...or as in a facility of some kind...or other?
Complete thread -- Looking for a place in Texas that s/l Ver-tog-a.
Complete thread -- Got this.
Complete thread -- Her symptoms are mainly when she turns her head to the left there was a concern sm
Complete thread -- #1 underlayer #2 inner layer?
Complete thread -- just subscarpally, imo. like Bovie becomes bovied, etc.
Complete thread -- The fetal head was delivered with the baby in LOT position. There was ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- This was cut sharply with a knife and then dissected down the Scarpa’s ...
Complete thread -- with serial tan 60 mm loads (not lobes)
Complete thread -- An antimesenteric enterotomy was performed 5 cm proximal to the end of ...
Complete thread -- The caudate lobe was included in the specimen. The rest of the parenc ...
Complete thread -- can't get #1 or #2
Complete thread -- #3. Which the patient.
Complete thread -- and he decided to come to the hospital for evaluation one week after t ...
Complete thread -- presented to the emergency room one week after assault with complaint ...
Complete thread -- oops..left out a word...I can find any such etc..
Complete thread -- I'd want to hear it. I cannot any such exact phrase with orthopedic reference. It
Complete thread -- Once the *deformed courses were* fatigued and closed - somes right after
Complete thread -- 5 pounds of skeletal traction was applied *through finger traps. *
Complete thread -- check your
Complete thread -- Wright Medical
Complete thread -- thank you!
Complete thread -- lymph node
Complete thread -- I think the OP wanted an explanation that this makes sense to be sure she's hearing right.
Complete thread -- The risk of ___ metastases is still small, although present but once again, I
Complete thread -- I would think it is up to the doctor to do his/her own explaining.
Complete thread -- anyone have even a guess?
Complete thread -- medialized?
Complete thread -- debride?
Complete thread -- canal finder was used to *breathe* the canal of both the proximal
Complete thread -- . It was *nebulized* and mobilized so that the neighboring soft tissues could easily
Complete thread -- allergy to Maxolon as well as an old anaesthetic, ____ to which she developed anaphyl
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- chylous
Complete thread -- right pleural effusion is _______ and she is referred now
Complete thread -- Flagging it and moving on. Thanks anyway! ~ nm
Complete thread -- I'm not hearing Snake River or Two Rivers ~ nm
Complete thread -- a place to camp in Oregon or Washington?
Complete thread -- pleural cavity and pink *callus* fluid was aspirated
Complete thread -- that her right pleural effusion is *callus* and she is referred now
Complete thread -- How can it be explained that doctor is right? ...
Complete thread -- normal diastolic dysfunction
Complete thread -- There are over 6000 hits on Google, several in medical journals. Also the general rule sm
Complete thread -- normal diastolic dysfunction
Complete thread -- Lethargy, falls and __________ .
Complete thread -- The patient also had a very high blood pressure at presentation, which has sm
Complete thread -- The patient has a history of heavy alcohol intake and the patient has, __________ sm
Complete thread -- got it. Sign out received. Thanks.
Complete thread -- If he was just changing his mind as to what he said, then I
Complete thread -- History has been obtained from the __________ obtained from the ER physician.
Complete thread -- R U sure doc said "sizer was based"...just seems he might have said "placed"
Complete thread -- 5 degrees valgus right.
Complete thread -- An awl was then used for entry point on the femur. The femur was then ...
Complete thread -- knees and severe lateral
Complete thread -- The patient is a 68-year-old female with a history of bilateral valgus ...
Complete thread -- dopamine?
Complete thread -- some type of scan used to help in diagnosis of parkinson's
Complete thread -- 12.6 distending?
Complete thread -- Oncology
Complete thread -- never mind found Amigo
Complete thread -- knee rehab scooter or a *migo* or**mego*?
Complete thread -- you were looking in whose nose?
Complete thread -- Liletta
Complete thread -- DRE mass.........and poor sphincter tone. Sigmoidoscopy mass
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RECTAL MASS. Procedure: EXAM UNDE ...
Complete thread -- The patient was then prepped and draped in the usual sterile fashion. ...
Complete thread -- bolt
Complete thread -- yes it is ....thank you
Complete thread -- When the distal interlocking screw was removed from the nail, purulent ...
Complete thread -- ???vagal??? (see link)....see what you think
Complete thread -- Differential includes CNS versus arrhythmia versus s/l*Fago syndrome* vs dehydration
Complete thread -- 1. presenting part ..2. vertex
Complete thread -- The cord was clamped x2 and cut. The infant was handed to the waiting ...
Complete thread -- no luck here either...sorry
Complete thread -- #2 scheduled for? No clue on #1
Complete thread -- 38 not 30
Complete thread -- Procedure: TERTIARY LOW-FLAP TRANSVERSE REPEAT CESAREAN SECTION WIT ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 33-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 3, PARA 2-0-0-2 AT 30 ...
Complete thread -- yes when I relistened that was what he said. He is stumbling over a lot of this report.
Complete thread -- Even if he may have said lamina...you would need the plural the way the
Complete thread -- Could he be saying "until the laminae of the L5 and S1 nerve roots were exposed." ???
Complete thread -- Further dissection carried down using low current Bovie cautery until the lamina sm
Complete thread -- I have already sent several in with blanks on that. I am going to get some feedback sm
Complete thread -- sorry, I don't hear that. My other thought was *in groin*
Complete thread -- no he does not say this on everything. it sounds to me like he is saying including sm
Complete thread -- does he usually give punctuation? WAG - Edema (colon)
Complete thread -- Edema __________ . She has significant lower extremity edema.
Complete thread -- this then was
Complete thread -- With good exposure, we then opened up the peritoneum overlying the bla ...
Complete thread -- suspicious
Complete thread -- The patient is a 69-year-old gentleman with workup for microhematuria. ...
Complete thread -- diagnostic biopsy #3
Complete thread -- periureteral collection, unable to rule out urinoma #1
Complete thread -- After the consent was confirmed in the preoperative holding area, the ...
Complete thread -- interventions
Complete thread -- The patient presented to emergency department on 08/26/16 with severe ...
Complete thread -- The patient is a 52-year-old man with a history of nephrolithiasis wit ...
Complete thread -- I can't get #2
Complete thread -- 1. No extravasation on retrograde pyelogram or...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: URETERAL OBSTRUCTION, RIGHT. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- Thanks I was coming up blank looking in the nose, but guy threw me the chin clue
Complete thread -- good solve, poi
Complete thread -- never heard that word before - I like it!
Complete thread -- totally new word for me!
Complete thread -- Pogonion. Thanks to poi.
Complete thread -- pogonion - The most anterior point of the chin on the mandible in the midline. Also called
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. You saved me 4 blanks.
Complete thread -- pogonion
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- INTRAOPERATIVE FINDINGS: 1. Intercartilaginous incision performed ...
Complete thread -- toxic habits
Complete thread -- This is adjusted with silver nitrate with resolution. He has no other ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: HISTORY OF NASAL BONE FRACTURES, EXTERNAL N ...
Complete thread -- pedal
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BILATERAL _____ ULCERATIONS. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the suggestions. Not clear to me, so flagging and moving on.
Complete thread -- shaky/shaking?
Complete thread -- chilling?
Complete thread -- with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, some s/l chicken feelings, and dizziness. TIA!
Complete thread -- depot (generic)
Complete thread -- Depo, depo (lower case), or depot? Thanks!
Complete thread -- exactly what I was thinking...
Complete thread -- Maybe "In this pregnancy, " ???
Complete thread -- help with "index pregnancy" sm pls
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- to prepare for?
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- all soft tissue _____ for the rotator cuff repair.
Complete thread -- I like yours better. C6 would make ya sort of a contortionist me thinks.
Complete thread -- or thoracic 6? (to account for the "sick") (internal rotation is to a vertebral level)
Complete thread -- C6?
Complete thread -- arthritic?
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- Internal rotation *sick sickle* level
Complete thread -- trilobar
Complete thread -- and 2-hour
Complete thread -- continue using a cane to diminish ________ on left side
Complete thread -- enlargement due to *pretty* changes of the
Complete thread -- had marked ______ prostatic hypertrophy
Complete thread -- control of her fasting _______ postprandial
Complete thread -- also comes with?
Complete thread -- i think it is hematuria, not micturia
Complete thread -- micturia so we will do a bladder scan ____ to rule out obstructive uropathy.
Complete thread -- gotit.
Complete thread -- The patient also __________ history of __________ .
Complete thread -- The patient has nonspecific left-sided __________ chest pain.
Complete thread -- Thanks so much.
Complete thread -- heterogenous ... uterine fundus ... given interval change in order to...
Complete thread -- Pelvis ultrasound shows a __________ vascular 6.3 cm mass in the anterior ______, sm
Complete thread -- Thanks. I thought that's what I was hearing.
Complete thread -- ???underlying???
Complete thread -- it's there now.
Complete thread -- it will not even load that page for me.
Complete thread -- Your WAV not there.
Complete thread -- SKIN: The patient has __________ discoloration, has pallor positive.
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. i was hearing region also.
Complete thread -- Fluff
Complete thread -- it just bugs me to get that close and not figure it all out. LOL
Complete thread -- Me too, but I can't make it out.
Complete thread -- You are right though that is not incision. She is saying galea region but sm
Complete thread -- Galea incisions used a standard blade tip, set on coagulating mode, with power of 20 W sm
Complete thread -- You may be right with galea (or galeal), but I don't think
Complete thread -- I had listened to it early but it was not clicking. Then I googled types of scalp sm
Complete thread -- just posted above the original post.
Complete thread -- sorry it is too late but I think it is galea incision.
Complete thread -- wav is still up. hope someone would get it. will save it for future reference.
Complete thread -- Too bad. I was curious.
Complete thread -- don't know. i flagged it. i have to send the file before i can get another file.
Complete thread -- What was the answer?
Complete thread -- I think I am going to send it in and have my TSM give me the feedback on what he is sm
Complete thread -- Care was taken not to expose this. A back cut was made in the left po ...
Complete thread -- I did hear the "maximal" but thought he changed his mind to "optimized"
Complete thread -- attenuating?
Complete thread -- well in the first blank I thought I heard maximal optimal medical therapy and the sm
Complete thread -- I think the last word is "______ remaining"
Complete thread -- ???optimized???
Complete thread -- man with newly diagnosed nonischemic cardiomyopathy, would benefit from __________ sm
Complete thread -- On the day of surgery, the patient was brought to the operating room a ...
Complete thread -- I hear an "s" I think...See if you can hear "soft crackles"
Complete thread -- LUNGS: Minimal bilateral __________ crackles.
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room and turned over to Anest ...
Complete thread -- I think he's verbalizing the abbreviation HOCM (hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy)
Complete thread -- obstructive cardiomyopathy and will be undergoing s/l holcomb surgery. TIA!
Complete thread -- No doubt. Been there. ;)
Complete thread -- maybe it was just a typo :)
Complete thread -- into a pole.
Complete thread -- Think it s/b Diuril as it is a brand name
Complete thread -- This is a 35-year-old male with no past medical history who was elbowe ...
Complete thread -- portend
Complete thread -- diuril
Complete thread -- had nonresponsive pupils, this may s/l poor-tain an unfavorable outcome. TIA!
Complete thread -- I have decided to escalate the diuresis. I have put her on _____ , albumin and sm
Complete thread -- Thanks poi.
Complete thread -- sounds like BSF?? (did not verify)
Complete thread -- normal saline and then ______
Complete thread -- I will give him 1 liter of normal and then _____.
Complete thread -- and the mesentery to this portion of the bowel??
Complete thread -- We decided to resect the terminal ileum and the cecum and performed an ...
Complete thread -- 8 to 10 mm stone
Complete thread -- status post prior as well?
Complete thread -- The entire kidney was surveyed systematically. This revealed only the ...
Complete thread -- oh, looks like you got it. Ignore me
Complete thread -- was then passed through the
Complete thread -- in size. Fragments basket extracted??
Complete thread -- Retrograde pyelogram was performed revealing a mildly dilator renal pe ...
Complete thread -- i mean Got it. Thanks.
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks.
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: The patient is a 42-year-old male with a history of diab ...
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Subcentimeter radiopaque renal stone in the lower pole of t ...
Complete thread -- My first thought about that med was Trintellix (for depression)
Complete thread -- augmented ...about 130 mmHg not *by*
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. augmented
Complete thread -- The Bentley needle was now removed from the ascending aorta and the as ...
Complete thread -- the extended surface???
Complete thread -- The anastomosis functioned well and the proximal anastomosis was now c ...
Complete thread -- 2. The left radial artery?
Complete thread -- 1. in the thigh
Complete thread -- Vein mapping was carried out revealing a possible patent saphenous vei ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. yeah, patient name. not Van though.
Complete thread -- with Mr. Van ____ (patient's last name) ?
Complete thread -- can't get it
Complete thread -- The various options were considered in detail prior to operation _____ ...
Complete thread -- A coiling
Complete thread -- The patient is a 69-year-old patient, who was admitted to the hospital ...
Complete thread -- I know right? dictation like that you want to say "well, the account is verbatim!"
Complete thread -- yes I definitely meant that
Complete thread -- Think you mean "over-the-counter" medication (not 'the current')
Complete thread -- Doctor spells medication as trinelex 5 mg
Complete thread -- must flag that name, might be Sarah. :) LOL
Complete thread -- Thanks everyone! It was anticentromere antibody.
Complete thread -- now that you say that, I can hear the "Oh, Sara" part too.
Complete thread -- in fact I think the dogs name is "Oh Sara...stop it!"
Complete thread -- I agree with taco
Complete thread -- I do hear "Stop it!" (saying to the barking dog) but can't make out what else, if anything
Complete thread -- I don't quite hear that, not sure what i do hear though, but it seems important
Complete thread -- Unbelievable! How inconsiderate of that doc! She's just saying stop it. IMO
Complete thread -- MRI scan at ** so that we can compare for any subtle interval changes since ____.
Complete thread -- Sorry my last message didn't make much sense. It is NSR - normal sinus rhythm
Complete thread -- when I listen back it sounds like maybe the ZRS with NSR
Complete thread -- QRS intead of QRSA, QTc for Q2c, not sure on the ZSR, i''m still thinking.
Complete thread -- s/l ZSR, QRSA and QTc
Complete thread -- HIV positive with HPV of the...
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS FOR PROCEDURE: This is a 29-year-old male _____ anal cana ...
Complete thread -- We then advanced a 6 mm balloon again, but, again, there was a significant _____ sm
Complete thread -- thanks.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- tethering ... *although* extensive fibrosis ... tethering
Complete thread -- There is interval development of diffuse mucosal thickening involving the majority sm
Complete thread -- No problem. Thanks for trying.
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. no luck with your blank. sorry.
Complete thread -- Of course, care had been taken?
Complete thread -- do you have a s/l maybe?
Complete thread -- There is also an anti double stranded DNA antibody.
Complete thread -- Electrocautery was then use to incise the fascia and open it down to t ...
Complete thread -- see link for common rheumatology labs.
Complete thread -- anti-DNA antibody?
Complete thread -- he has been passing flatus.
Complete thread -- No neoplasm or __________ .
Complete thread -- Smith antibody, RNP, SSA, SSB, CMP, s/l anti-centrum-air antibody, ESR, and CRP. TIA!
Complete thread -- The patient presented to the emergency room three days prior to the op ...
Complete thread -- Thanks poi.
Complete thread -- related to possible?
Complete thread -- Most likely clammy feeling and dizziness secondary to multiple nitroglycerin use sm
Complete thread -- Sorry I could not make out anything on that one.
Complete thread -- nevermind. will send for double check.
Complete thread -- Thanks. i tried your blank. it sounds like "progressiveness".
Complete thread -- Go ahead and post your wav.
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Bilateral dilated right renal pelvises _____ pelvis with th ...
Complete thread -- history of CAD status post remote CABG surgery and PCI, who has been experiencing sm
Complete thread -- #1 with Passy-Muir valve
Complete thread -- was being
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room. General anesthesia was ...
Complete thread -- atrophic?
Complete thread -- capping trials (google with voice) is correct...though I can't get the blank
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: _____ left vocal cord. ...
Complete thread -- #2 breathy
Complete thread -- haha...you crack me up
Complete thread -- This is a 53-year-old woman with a history of depression who presented ...
Complete thread -- poi just told me "yeah" although means affirmative but with a little attitude. i didn't
Complete thread -- nevermind. writing 13. confused by "woman"
Complete thread -- yeah. Thanks a lot
Complete thread -- This is a ____-year-old woman with history of Down syndrome and recurr ...
Complete thread -- finding #1 is dense adhesions. #2 fatty liver (says faty and then clarifies it is
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. #2 Fatty liver. (solved by poi)
Complete thread -- fatty to? fatty too? fatty two? - haha - I have no idea what she means, sorry.
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Dense adhesions between the left lobe of the liver and the ...
Complete thread -- 1. mirror 2. central amount?
Complete thread -- mirror
Complete thread -- This was done with no bleeding and the tonsil was removed. The adenoi ...
Complete thread -- The adenoids were then addressed. A dental _____ was used to examine ...
Complete thread -- as well as
Complete thread -- The patient was prepped and draped in usual sterile fashion. Injectio ...
Complete thread -- ???microcannulas were removed and??? (think he MEANS he
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. were each removed and each sutured closed
Complete thread -- At the end of the case, the retina was flat under fluid. The supertem ...
Complete thread -- Thank you! It was peak and trough
Complete thread -- Ouch! Thanks, Q!
Complete thread -- You've a little typo....s/b compressible
Complete thread -- actually listen for "peak and trough."
Complete thread -- listen for "trough"
Complete thread -- Continue IV vancomycin, dose adjustment per s/l*clinic P an trah*.
Complete thread -- consultation for?
Complete thread -- patient for? My ears are shot today.
Complete thread -- and compressable
Complete thread -- PLAN: Consider ____ medical cardiac clearance for evaluation
Complete thread -- Compartments are soft ___. General evaluation
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- grrrrr....cant get this one either, but dont really hear receiving an...
Complete thread -- pain with motion
Complete thread -- positive something. can't get it all. sorry
Complete thread -- right hip demonstrates _____ of the right hip, pain with
Complete thread -- complain of right hip pain, ____ with motion but resting
Complete thread -- The patient ____ receiving an x-ray demonstrating an
Complete thread -- Just after the s/l*gen-ya*, there is a focal high-grade 99% focal stenosis
Complete thread -- was then decorticated *cape negalgias* and a mallet
Complete thread -- s/l "temporal" fascial incision
Complete thread -- Thank you so much - a new one for my database.
Complete thread -- type KRIT1?
Complete thread -- s/l ** Ti - KURT - one ** mutation??
Complete thread -- Ok, I googled but it was not clear... Maybe didn't google the best way.
Complete thread -- google demyelinating neoplasm. you heard it right.
Complete thread -- infectious, inflammatory *demyelinating* low grade neoplasm.
Complete thread -- You're Welcome
Complete thread -- Thanks so much -- I just tried that fix and it works.
Complete thread -- Fix
Complete thread -- thank you-will relisten
Complete thread -- Could it be splay? Not sure it makes sense with "she had to have," though.
Complete thread -- Yeah, I usually use Google Chrome at home, but I have to switch to IE for the WB.
Complete thread -- I'm using Edge but I'll try with IE, didn't occur to me to do that.
Complete thread -- sp 2nd and 3rd Weil osteotomies
Complete thread -- what browser do you use? All I know is I can only listen with IE
Complete thread -- Your WAV not there
Complete thread -- I got Windows 10 and now I can't hear wav or mp3 files on this board.
Complete thread -- Though patient has a history of BPH and has been under the care of a urologist in sm
Complete thread -- double thumbs up from me too. :)
Complete thread -- have had a few tonight.
Complete thread -- You've got a tough doc here!
Complete thread -- Thanks
Complete thread -- MRA showing normal noncontrast head. MRI __________
Complete thread -- Sorry. Can't get this one either.
Complete thread -- nevermind. Thanks for the effort.
Complete thread -- That would be nice as I am deaf in one ear. I just need one new one. LOL
Complete thread -- The patient is complaining of dizziness __________ gets worse with head movements.
Complete thread -- wav posted. Thanks.
Complete thread -- No prob. I only wish I could order new ears. LOL
Complete thread -- Thanks. I am working with a crappy old headset as mine got broken this sm
Complete thread -- It sounds something like "which is kind of getting"
Complete thread -- The vaginal wall was bisected for 3 to 4 cm from the introitus. This ...
Complete thread -- The patient does have some chronic neuropathy in the left arm __________ sm
Complete thread -- Make that...."time-out protocol and procedure etc"
Complete thread -- time-out. Protocol
Complete thread -- The patient and procedure were properly identified via time-out _____ ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- fluff to pie
Complete thread -- yes that's it. I kept hearing cuff but did not make sense.
Complete thread -- I think I hear something like "calf _____ posteriorly"
Complete thread -- The x-ray of the tibia and fibula showed mild soft tissue swelling of the_________ sm
Complete thread -- I think I hear "three point _____" "glucose 88"
Complete thread -- nevermind. will send for double check.
Complete thread -- Sodium 141, potassium _____ chloride 104, bicarbonate 27, glucose _____ , BUN 36
Complete thread -- The operation was begun by first taking down any residual granular adh ...
Complete thread -- ???external genitalia???
Complete thread -- The patient was taken to the operating room and placed in a supine pos ...
Complete thread -- Since it's a finding and not a diagnosis and it sounds more like central
Complete thread -- But she speaks so fast..could be be saying "Mild congenital curvature etc"????
Complete thread -- I think I hear "Mild central curvature. Corrected coronal"
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: _____ hypospadias. ...
Complete thread -- Yes, the tapper's great too! I was thinking last routine she had with her all-star, I wish
Complete thread -- fluff to pie
Complete thread -- It is apparently a surgically constructed pharynx. Learn something new everyday.
Complete thread -- Thanks for letting us know because I was coming up with nothing.
Complete thread -- Got this. I heard it right but I had never heard of neopharynx and could not document sm
Complete thread -- Evaluation of the __________ revealed an approximately 2.5 cm dehiscence at the sm
Complete thread -- That's okay. He just repeated it.
Complete thread -- Nevermind
Complete thread -- Actually I just hear "Salivary fistula"
Complete thread -- Need more context.
Complete thread -- #2 cephalad ?
Complete thread -- Could she be saying ?cephalad?
Complete thread -- Can't get #2
Complete thread -- Above is #1
Complete thread -- ischial spine and the cervical spinous ligament were easily palpated.
Complete thread -- Salivary _____ fistula with left pectoralis major myofascial flap.
Complete thread -- I think I hear "to near the hymenal ring. Function"
Complete thread -- There did not appear to be appreciable substance to the uterosacral li ...
Complete thread -- Good hemostasis was noted. The vaginal apex was examined and then des ...
Complete thread -- *forgot to preface the above with "FLUFF"
Complete thread -- hey, poi, who do you think is going to win this season of SYTYCD?
Complete thread -- Thanks VR put 18 and I think after that all I could think of was 118 or 218 which I sm
Complete thread -- I think I hear 80
Complete thread -- Hi, hi!
Complete thread -- BUN of 14, creatinine of 1.19, blood glucose of _____.
Complete thread -- #3 bundles as well as the uterine vascular (or ?vessel) bundles
Complete thread -- #2 cul de sac
Complete thread -- long time no see pie!
Complete thread -- #1 a weighted speculum
Complete thread -- All I can get on #1 is the last word "____ cystocele" ...Also I think she says pelvis (not
Complete thread -- A Breisky retractor was used to protect the bladder anteriorly and ___ ...
Complete thread -- The cervicovaginal junction was infiltrated with approximately 10 mL o ...
Complete thread -- finding PubMed articles now with just Syntax, so think it's just idiosyncratic capping.
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Exam under anesthesia states _____ small uterus, small ____ ...
Complete thread -- 1) ? 2) BSO 3) uterosacral ligament suspension
Complete thread -- anybody know if SYNTAX score (cardiology) is an actual acronym and should be all caps
Complete thread -- client spec. Thanks.
Complete thread -- I would not cap Anesthesia in this case as it is being used as
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 73-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 6, PARA 6-0-0-6 WITH ...
Complete thread -- Dermabond was placed on the skin. Telfa and Tegaderm were placed for ...
Complete thread -- I'm not sure there s/b a comma after lower. He may mean the
Complete thread -- For C2
Complete thread -- Vertex Select (see link)
Complete thread -- screws were placed in both lateral mass of C1. _____ the starting poi ...
Complete thread -- This was drilled bilaterally with the AM-8 bur and then the patient’s ...
Complete thread -- Thanks everyone! it was "infiltrates consistent with" so combo of your answers. :)
Complete thread -- atelectasis? infiltrates?
Complete thread -- WAG...atelectasis?
Complete thread -- "density consistent with"
Complete thread -- Chest x-ray done today showed right lung s/l even thrill cast with pneumonia. TIA!
Complete thread -- I think I hear "surgery in 2010 (I mean) 2011 and 2013"
Complete thread -- oh sorry! Thanks Oasis.
Complete thread -- hysterectomy in XXXX, parathyroid surgery in XXXX, ________ XXXX and XXXX.
Complete thread -- Q
Complete thread -- fits perfectly with history by the way :)
Complete thread -- Maybe "teriparatide"? (injection for osteoporosis)
Complete thread -- Omega 3, metoprolol, potassium chloride, ______, pantoprazole, Zanaflex

copyright Will Sandberg 2007