TheGreatDictator.com Word Board

search earlier posts

Complete thread -- Got it. may be referring to trauma "slot" tube. Thanks.
Complete thread -- wav posted. Thanks.
Complete thread -- So, the decision was made to place a new right-sided chest tube and to ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- both
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: ACUTE APPENDICITIS. Procedure: EX ...
Complete thread -- step while
Complete thread -- This is a 73-year-old female who had a mechanical trip and fall on a _ ...
Complete thread -- ..was smacked on the rear view mirror of the truck.....from the blunt trauma (?)
Complete thread -- The patient is a 25-year-old otherwise healthy right-hand dominant mal ...
Complete thread -- nevermind.
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Small, partially-necrotic remnant of common bile duct near ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction.
Complete thread -- Apparently also positive blood culture
Complete thread -- That could make sense since he mentions multifocal source of
Complete thread -- I hear "lung"
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- This is a 45-year-old male who was admitted to the medical ICU for the ...
Complete thread -- ???in the middle???
Complete thread -- elements. Wide laminectomy was performed
Complete thread -- A Woodson was used to confirm the neural foramen were wide and the ner ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: (H-TYPE) SACRAL FRACTURE WITH SPINO-PELVIC ...
Complete thread -- more lucid
Complete thread -- is this term (lucent) used with patient?
Complete thread -- Thanks, Q. Flagging and moving on.
Complete thread -- I don't know the other two. Sorry.
Complete thread -- #1 probably yes leuko (see link)
Complete thread -- positive stool s/l leuko test..s/l peri-informal colitis was encountered. TIA!
Complete thread -- Aha, a subacromial keel. Good job. Not op though.
Complete thread -- keel?
Complete thread -- So am I. Sorry.
Complete thread -- Nevermind.....he just hesitated and started again. Post-reperfusion kidney biopsy.
Complete thread -- s/l postprepared or postrepair
Complete thread -- s/l Kill sign sm
Complete thread -- advanced cancer, with the stents coming out of them.... left side (?)
Complete thread -- and locally _____ with the stent coming out of them at rest _____.
Complete thread -- got it
Complete thread -- unable to obtain a CTA due to the ____ based on her renal function.
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot everybody
Complete thread -- The plan
Complete thread -- The plan
Complete thread -- flagging
Complete thread -- There was a clean base of good granulation tissue and clean bleeding e ...
Complete thread -- 1 - bolt 2 - construct with the? 3 - talar
Complete thread -- The right foot was prepped and draped in the usual sterile manner. ** ...
Complete thread -- Retroflexion of gastroscope of the *endostomach*
Complete thread -- ...which in retrospect is likely
Complete thread -- INDICATION: This is a 52-year-old gentleman who had been admitted and ...
Complete thread -- nevermind. Thanks to anyone who tried.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Normal appearing right fallopian tube. Some endometriotic implants on ...
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Exam under anesthesia demonstrated enlarged 24-week mobile ...
Complete thread -- can it be "confirmed evidence"?
Complete thread -- also I think she says "wrists bilaterally" (not wrist)
Complete thread -- #1 ???there appeared to be a??? median nerve entrapment in (not and)
Complete thread -- #2 book
Complete thread -- The first one is correct. He connects the vein graft AFTER checking to make
Complete thread -- Past medical history is significant for diabetes, hypertension, hyperl ...
Complete thread -- The middle digit was first revascularized using a combination of 9-0 a ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the correction.
Complete thread -- In case not a typo, s/b in an avulsion-type component...
Complete thread -- extricate
Complete thread -- The patient was at work when a large metal radiator fell onto his palm ...
Complete thread -- I think he stumbles then ends up with "7-mm trials"
Complete thread -- Thus, a 9-mm trial was loaded with allograft and deployed into the dis ...
Complete thread -- I think I would do it "did (AP, lateral, and oblique views) that" BTJMO
Complete thread -- Sorry. I have no idea.
Complete thread -- ???and the rest of the???
Complete thread -- ???during one Kerrison bite the spinal fluid???
Complete thread -- spinal fluid was noted to come forth and there was an anatomic element ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CERVICAL SPONDYLOTIC MYELOPATHY. Pro ...
Complete thread -- Asthma, controlled, CPM. Any idea what CPM could be? sm
Complete thread -- pus left in the
Complete thread -- The surrounding blood was then suctioned out of the abdomen and there ...
Complete thread -- We...Dr. XXX did; or We...Dr. XXX, Comma or semicolon?
Complete thread -- looks like GraNee needle.
Complete thread -- The proper orientation of the mesh was maintained throughout the entir ...
Complete thread -- Thank you!
Complete thread -- set for 4 cm of cavity
Complete thread -- The NovaSure was then inserted, set for _____ 4 cm with ____, and it would not emplo
Complete thread -- and a grand piano sign (see link)
Complete thread -- I hear "non-notching", but cannot get your blank
Complete thread -- Anterior cut was completed first to confirm notching and appropriate s ...
Complete thread -- Thank you!
Complete thread -- FYI Merriam Webster's shows it without hyphens...I linked it here because
Complete thread -- note that it s/b hyphenated...tachycardia-mediated as it is serving as
Complete thread -- No saddle deformity. (I think your boxed should just be "box.")
Complete thread -- boxed appearance of outside nose. No _________ deformity
Complete thread -- flagged.
Complete thread -- I did and found some information just not a lot so wasn't sure.
Complete thread -- overall?
Complete thread -- google that... it is such a thing.
Complete thread -- tachycardia **mediated** myopathy
Complete thread -- any guess?
Complete thread -- peptic stress ulcer as a result of his recent operations and __ stressors
Complete thread -- right foot cyst removal, left ________ who has low vitamin D
Complete thread -- never would have gotten that! Thank you taco!
Complete thread -- absolutely chockablock (or chock-a-block) -- that's a new one to me!
Complete thread -- anyone have any guess?
Complete thread -- he does not want to take it and he feels ___ to the point that he would rather have d
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- thanks taco
Complete thread -- general asthma???
Complete thread -- yes - "a mesher is a hand-cranked instrument that creates pie-cuts in the skin"
Complete thread -- harvested from the right thigh and *pie meshed* 1.5:1.
Complete thread -- Excessive _______ from bronchitis.
Complete thread -- Yes that is the correct wav. It just did not make sense.
Complete thread -- Thank you. :)
Complete thread -- It is bulimic alcoholism. Stated later in letter that he vomits so he can drink more
Complete thread -- s/l volemic or bulimic alcoholism
Complete thread -- Am wondering if hyour "gastrocele" should be GastriSail™ gastric positioning system i
Complete thread -- is your wav correct? I am hearing "He had started the patient full course. She had AICD"
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- UTI with Entercoccal endocarditis. This actually had _____ patient _____.
Complete thread -- inserted down to the pylorus and the *seal* was deployed
Complete thread -- Don't know, but in the last sentence I would think "and finding" might be "defining"
Complete thread -- I would probably use a hyphen rather than comma after herniation as
Complete thread -- The lateral *sue fad*at the brow
Complete thread -- I would think 0 mass (0 being the suture size, mass being the technique)...see google link
Complete thread -- Punctuation okay on this? Verbatim account. TIA.
Complete thread -- Maybe. A neck circumference 34.7 cm is high, indicative of enlarged thyroid/hypothyroid
Complete thread -- VITAL SIGNS: s/l Hypothyroid neck at 34.7, pulse 74, respiratory rate 16
Complete thread -- Sorry, that's probably not right. Any ideas
Complete thread -- Just hought it is probably 0 mattress
Complete thread -- closed in full thickness *oh mass* fashion
Complete thread -- Thank you
Complete thread -- Gore-Tex nonabsorbable suture. i use cord all the time.
Complete thread -- A single #5 Gore-Tex *cord* was placed
Complete thread -- thank you -- that's it.
Complete thread -- that's it -- I re-listened, and it's curetting, thanks
Complete thread -- thanks
Complete thread -- The necrotic tissue was debrided from the lateral aspect of the foot. ...
Complete thread -- debridement
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: _____. SPECIMENS: For gross pathology bone cultures ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT FOOT NECROTIC WOUND. Procedure ...
Complete thread -- domino
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: The patient is a 36-year-old incarcerated male who prese ...
Complete thread -- formed.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RUPTURED GLOBE, RIGHT EYE. Procedure ...
Complete thread -- Both spellings are correct, but in most transcription clients don't
Complete thread -- Postop bleed.
Complete thread -- nevermind. in stedman it is Paget-Schrötter but google suggesting Paget-Schroetter, so
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: _____. Operation: DIAGNOSTIC LAPAROSC ...
Complete thread -- If i were to remove ö, should i replace it with oe?
Complete thread -- I would also put a comma after revascularization
Complete thread -- contraindications
Complete thread -- substrate
Complete thread -- A small piece segment laceration of the artery in zone 2 of the index ...
Complete thread -- In other words, there was no soft tissue including bundles on that ent ...
Complete thread -- I downloaded and slowed it down. I am not sure sure there is anything there.
Complete thread -- status post stereotactic biopsy confirmed
Complete thread -- stereotactic
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room and placed supine on the ...
Complete thread -- INDICATION FOR PROCEDURE: The patient is a 46-year-old female who was ...
Complete thread -- amenable
Complete thread -- Given her instability, discussion was undertaken in regards to revisin ...
Complete thread -- got it. thanks.
Complete thread -- At this point, gamma probe was used to identify a hot node with counts ...
Complete thread -- I think she is short-speaking some instrument, but I can't figure it out. S's?
Complete thread -- Attention was then turned to the abdomen where two Allis were placed a ...
Complete thread -- Thanks I think that is what he is attempting to say.
Complete thread -- ???bulbous???
Complete thread -- Noncontrast head CT revealed a _____ structure.
Complete thread -- thank you POI :)
Complete thread -- I find treatment words such as curetting as nm suggested or marsupialization, but
Complete thread -- I did listen. Sorry, no help.
Complete thread -- curetting?
Complete thread -- sorry for posting 2x :(
Complete thread -- here is sent
Complete thread -- thank you - i have copied the exact sentence, can you pls see if this fits?
Complete thread -- Apparently shedding hair root to the pinonidal sinus can cause the problem, but the
Complete thread -- ???On vacuuming of the??? ???Evacuating??? Also s/b HAD scrubbed
Complete thread -- shredding of pilonidal sinuses
Complete thread -- thank you for that idea! It's not it, unfortunately.
Complete thread -- thanks for idea!I just uploaded an MP3. I can't hear that. Maybe the MP3 will help?
Complete thread -- Ear canal was instilled with mucosal Betadine. The surgeon has scrubbed, gowned, sm
Complete thread -- here is the list I was looking at (link)
Complete thread -- Adriamycin?
Complete thread -- ALL drug s/l glimamycin (sm)
Complete thread -- yeah, ignore me
Complete thread -- ???popped, significant compression was placed at L1-L2 junction???
Complete thread -- Might be NeoChord (see link)
Complete thread -- Gore-Tex neo-chords?
Complete thread -- flagged
Complete thread -- verifiable in google (sm)
Complete thread -- toothpaste like areas of his media.
Complete thread -- leaflet chordae, and implantation of #5 **Gore Tex NeoCore** to posterior leaflet
Complete thread -- Presented to the hospital from Alden Poplar Creek ____ nausea, vomiting.
Complete thread -- pedicle screws, the remaining bone ______ (mp3) were placed
Complete thread -- that point, _______ (wav) from baseline AND 70 mm rods ______ L1 to L3 on both right
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- That bone that was cut was then used for autograft
Complete thread -- going with: specifically at the
Complete thread -- going with this - fond in another
Complete thread -- L2 and L3 __________ (mp3) purposes
Complete thread -- bottom __________ (wav) also felt with
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- significant compression __________ (mp4) L1-L2 junction using
Complete thread -- please ignore this
Complete thread -- sorry - wrong one - this one has "bur" where you have "broach" -also says "ball-tip probe"
Complete thread -- significant compression __________ (mp4) L1-L2 junction using
Complete thread -- At that point, a Jamshidi was placed (but I'm not sure I'm hearing the right audio?)
Complete thread -- threshold. A *motor* was obtained at that point
Complete thread -- At that point, __________ (mp4) instrument the spine using a broach to __________ (mp
Complete thread -- I placed deep retractor and __________ (mp3). At that point, a Jamshidi
Complete thread -- Bovie and __________ (wav) to expose TPs
Complete thread -- examination revealed *shaving* pinprick in a stocking and
Complete thread -- Thanks for the input. Very clearly dictated. Flagging and moving on.
Complete thread -- could it be elbow flexion?
Complete thread -- BiPAP
Complete thread -- A Bipap was placed?
Complete thread -- mp3 is an old one...
Complete thread -- and a lateral and __________ (mp4) fluoroscopic
Complete thread -- 90 degrees of __________ (mp3) brachial plexus.
Complete thread -- additional blank
Complete thread -- coverage. __________ (wav) the patient's mouth
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- and agreed on the levels? Also, I think I hear MRI images before the blank
Complete thread -- added
Complete thread -- -
Complete thread -- mp4 doesn't match
Complete thread -- radiographic images _______ (mp4). The patient was
Complete thread -- next paragraph
Complete thread -- neurological deterioration _____
Complete thread -- I listened for that but can't hear it.
Complete thread -- progressive weakness _____, surgical management (mp3)
Complete thread -- left ileum 20 cc ______ in one large Allograft boat (wav)
Complete thread -- It was found that sometimes?
Complete thread -- Two Heaney clamps were placed at the right cornua and on the right ute ...
Complete thread -- Recently, X got a smart watch which tracks her heart rate. ____ sometimes her
Complete thread -- A Colorado tip was then inserted at three separate spots posteriorly a ...
Complete thread -- due to pending Neuro and ______ clearance (it sounds like Card's clearance...which
Complete thread -- The patient is a 10-year-old male nonverbal with Sanfilippo syndrome, ...
Complete thread -- flaccid?
Complete thread -- The hand itself is quite s/l fass-el at this point in time. TIA!
Complete thread -- Thanks!
Complete thread -- Ragnell were subsequently placed in the incision for retraction and we ...
Complete thread -- Thanks
Complete thread -- ???high station??? (see link)
Complete thread -- I believe he is referring to the cholesterol ratio (see link) but it's
Complete thread -- Fetal presentation is verified by ultrasound because of s/l eye station. TIA!
Complete thread -- was, I believe, causing intermittent triggering of the digits.
Complete thread -- The patient is a 41-year-old female with no significant past medical h ...
Complete thread -- Given that everything was
Complete thread -- Following completion, clamps were released. The fistula had a good th ...
Complete thread -- over a sufficient distance?
Complete thread -- Next, we exposed the artery longitudinally _____ distance in order to ...
Complete thread -- over its course
Complete thread -- We began by making transverse incision over the distal wrist and ident ...
Complete thread -- radial?
Complete thread -- PROCEDURE IN DETAIL: The patient was taken to the operating theater a ...
Complete thread -- INDICATION FOR PROCEDURE: The patient is a 69-year-old woman with end ...
Complete thread -- Lab results - "ratio"
Complete thread -- sex reassigment surgery
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: The patient is a 51-year-old female with a height of 70. ...
Complete thread -- link
Complete thread -- 1. range 2. push of
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 35-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 9, PARA 4-1-3-5 AT 32 ...
Complete thread -- Here is Mayo Clinic PubMed article using it. I would give him what he said.
Complete thread -- flagged. Those to any that tried
Complete thread -- Yes!! Just coming to say I finally figured it out. Thanks poi.
Complete thread -- and fragility?
Complete thread -- Patient was reported to be a poor candidate for liver transplant based on her sm
Complete thread -- dicator says history of hepato hydrothorax. Would you just change to hepatic
Complete thread -- Do not reveal any clubbing or cyanosis. There is chronic _______.
Complete thread -- mountain bike?
Complete thread -- a dermoid
Complete thread -- from the camera, it is unclear whether it is a sebaceous cyst or ___
Complete thread -- ???motorbike???
Complete thread -- Patient with shoulder pain.
Complete thread -- I'm sure he's referring to the ports or portals made, but I can't get the
Complete thread -- Standard anterolateral and anteromedial _____ were then made. Patient is having a sm
Complete thread -- And ???stem???
Complete thread -- ???with the stem ______ and bottomed out just with the calcar. Again"etc???
Complete thread -- ah ha
Complete thread -- Zimmer
Complete thread -- implant, impacted _______ at the calcar (wav)
Complete thread -- maybe Malecot rectal tube?
Complete thread -- J&J *sumner* implant hip
Complete thread -- s/l SQIGs - cannot verify
Complete thread -- Malecot is right - but I'm drawing a blank on the Ranger word.
Complete thread -- *Malecot ranger* tube
Complete thread -- Three epidural central tack-ups were placed in the dural substitute an ...
Complete thread -- After his last evacuation of his subdural hematoma, he was found to ha ...
Complete thread -- P.S. #2 now i can hear root apices
Complete thread -- Not my area, but my guesses are: #1 lingual splay, #2 apices.
Complete thread -- Then, 2 x 12 mm bicortical screws were then utilized to secure the inf ...
Complete thread -- All pressure points were padded and the patient was secured to the tab ...
Complete thread -- We carefully dissected this free identifying the subclavian artery and ...
Complete thread -- rasp?
Complete thread -- Thanks for the effort.
Complete thread -- I can't get it...sorry.
Complete thread -- Another 3.5-mm screw was then placed in the ulnar shaft distal to the ...
Complete thread -- ???burst suppression??? (see link)
Complete thread -- #1 heel #2 throws #3 I do hear "2 or 3", but I would edit verb to WERE
Complete thread -- This article MAY support the concept of recipient donor (see link, see what U think)
Complete thread -- The anastomosis was then reexplored and then closed again in a similar ...
Complete thread -- A temporary clamp was placed in the distal and proximal aspect of the ...
Complete thread -- can recipient and donor be same body part?
Complete thread -- No. Go with poi's.
Complete thread -- ???her limb length???
Complete thread -- per limb
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT HIP ARTHRITIS, RIGHT HIP DYSPLASIA, R ...
Complete thread -- a sheath used in an electrophysiology report
Complete thread -- typo currently
Complete thread -- Thank you poi!
Complete thread -- He is current on 2 pressors
Complete thread -- His creatinine is elevated to 4.29. _____??
Complete thread -- C7-T1 shows a bilateral ______ [POC? PLC? TOC?] /HNP with lateral recess...
Complete thread -- added
Complete thread -- the thrombus with a *bullet* and pulsatile flow
Complete thread -- that makes more sense.
Complete thread -- See above thread...if this is same catheterization report, then it might be 4MAX
Complete thread -- Only old WAV is there, not this one.
Complete thread -- ??? up through number 4MAX" (SEE LINK)
Complete thread -- MAX 088, _____ containing a velocity of micro catheter and ______ micro
Complete thread -- Neuron MAX 88 ______ cm guide
Complete thread -- t
Complete thread -- just a guess - #4 Metz (Metzenbaum scissors)?
Complete thread -- thank you
Complete thread -- radial band?
Complete thread -- groin with _____ placed on right
Complete thread -- thrombectomy. The _____ was removed.
Complete thread -- applied and the ______ was gently retracted
Complete thread -- Velocity and Syncrho microwire were removed
Complete thread -- suction arm from the numbered device...proboscity? and .... wire
Complete thread -- suction on from ______ wire were (mp4)
Complete thread -- MAX 088, _____ containing a velocity of micro catheter and ______ micro wire
Complete thread -- Neuron MAX 88 ______ cm guide was (wav)
Complete thread -- The patient was found to have a rhegmatogenous retinal detachment of t ...
Complete thread -- observed over the nerve
Complete thread -- #1 shave
Complete thread -- The retina was inspected 360 and found to be flat _____ and the partia ...
Complete thread -- The infusion line was then connected to the inferotemporal line, assur ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- approximately.
Complete thread -- Is he saying proximally or approximately? EEG report
Complete thread -- thanks for listening
Complete thread -- he says he says metolazone later in the report, but not sure if there is something before
Complete thread -- not metaxalone....
Complete thread -- s/l dexamethasone to me...
Complete thread -- with CHF, had to be placed on Lasix, ____ and metaxalone.
Complete thread -- got it - sleep state misperception
Complete thread -- There may be a slight component of depression, psychophysiologic insom ...
Complete thread -- central venous line
Complete thread -- femoral CVL
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: This is a 19-year-old male who was brought in by EMS, st ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: TRACTIONAL RETINAL DETACHMENT, NONCLEARING ...
Complete thread -- A longitudinal incision was made, the iliotibial band was split, and t ...
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: 1. The patient will be weightbearing as tolera ...
Complete thread -- Corynebacterium
Complete thread -- Right foot osteomyelitis due to Pseudomonas, s/l Connie bacterium and enterococcus
Complete thread -- thanks nm
Complete thread -- ...cancer. Other than mother, no genetic.......
Complete thread -- thank billybob
Complete thread -- 2011, cellulitis twice.
Complete thread -- motor vehicle accident with some chest injury in XXXX, ________ twice, once...
Complete thread -- Thank you! That was great help.
Complete thread -- Mother is deceased, had lung cancer and _________ no genetic reference to parents.
Complete thread -- thanks Q!
Complete thread -- Could he be making up his own abbreviation for uvula/soft palate? Just a suggestion...sm
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot, billybo
Complete thread -- Re-posted above. Thanks
Complete thread -- patient had a significant laxity of the ______, moderate to large tongue.
Complete thread -- to evaluate his
Complete thread -- Added to post below. Pt had significant laxity of the USP. Cannot confirm USP. Thank
Complete thread -- OSAS, and direct laryngoscopy is being performed ________ upper airway.
Complete thread -- GI-Revive(see link)
Complete thread -- When the patient warmed on bypass, cardiopulmonary bypass was slowly s ...
Complete thread -- thanks for the effort
Complete thread -- sorry, no guess
Complete thread -- The pericardial cavity was lavaged with iced saline solution. The aor ...
Complete thread -- detected
Complete thread -- PROCEDURE IN DETAIL: The patient was brought to the operating room an ...
Complete thread -- Multivitamin, magnesium, glycinate, fish oil, probiotic, _______.
Complete thread -- splinted and
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: This is an 18-year-old female who was brought in by ambu ...
Complete thread -- encouraged
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: 1. The patient will not be allowed to lift any ...
Complete thread -- until
Complete thread -- sorry. i meant got it. autotext entry.
Complete thread -- got #2. thanks.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT TYPE 2 SUPRACONDYLAR HUMERUS FRACTURE ...
Complete thread -- The cervix visualized and grasped with tenaculum, dilated _____ sm
Complete thread -- Got it.
Complete thread -- PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: _____ venous _____ , nonhealing left foot wound.
Complete thread -- no problem - it was just that knowing it was a gallbladder workup would've helped.
Complete thread -- Thanks. Sorry did not have much information at the point I posted this. She is a sm
Complete thread -- p.s. for questions like this, it is always good to give us a little context.
Complete thread -- found Desida scan
Complete thread -- DISIDA scan
Complete thread -- A workup that included a _____?? which was negative. I found CytoScan but I hear sm
Complete thread -- got it - lytic
Complete thread -- There is no evidence of osseous _______, sclerotic, or mass lesions.
Complete thread -- administering a total of _____?? mg of intravenous propofol.
Complete thread -- thank you taco!
Complete thread -- the longest one
Complete thread -- She has had shorter episodes in the past several months, but this is _____ sm
Complete thread -- Also I would think "just above the internal iliac-external iliac bifuration"
Complete thread -- I believe the 16 is the diameter and 124 is the length...so 16, 124 is how I would
Complete thread -- two limbs were inserted, a 16 and then an **extension 16 124**, this was deployed jus
Complete thread -- suspected ?
Complete thread -- ok, thanks
Complete thread -- one of the meanings of "industry" is "hard work and effort", so sounds OK to me.
Complete thread -- debrided with great effort and *industry* down to the pectoralis
Complete thread -- skin scar with _____ sinus tract (wav)
Complete thread -- cooler than the right, mottled, ...
Complete thread -- Unfortunately, this was not aspirating properly with the 7-French shea ...
Complete thread -- to even the irregular
Complete thread -- burr drill
Complete thread -- Tenon’s was then carefully dissected from conjunctiva and excised. A ...
Complete thread -- Next, using a 0.12 forceps and Westcott scissors, the pterygium was ex ...
Complete thread -- Click on first image on second row
Complete thread -- Wonder if he's saying "cardinal line" (see link)
Complete thread -- The incision was marked out longitudinally oriented in line with the r ...
Complete thread -- No
Complete thread -- Procedure was tolerated well and the patient discharged from the opera ...
Complete thread -- I took note that there were
Complete thread -- Upon prepping his left lower extremity, I noted instability of the kne ...
Complete thread -- to be honest not positive on the splenectomy. I think I will send it in. Just 1 blank.
Complete thread -- Thanks it is lupus renal failure _____?? splenectomy. At least it is not as bad as I had
Complete thread -- I hear lupus *and renal failure* but I can't get what he says after that.
Complete thread -- Also she has lupus. We will treat her _____ splenectomy.
Complete thread -- Thanks taco
Complete thread -- aortic valve
Complete thread -- admitted yesterday post transarterial ____ replacement.
Complete thread -- periosteal?
Complete thread -- delivered with a *paxil* elevator.
Complete thread -- swelling or?
Complete thread -- is he saying "next line"?
Complete thread -- No thyromegaly. _____ neck stiffness.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Incruse?
Complete thread -- she will also? the file is very low, but that's what i can almost hear.
Complete thread -- vanco and Zosyn. _____ will also get mp3
Complete thread -- sory, have to refer to your account, but seems like paragraph to me
Complete thread -- She is on Daliresp 500 mg, Zoloft, Zocor, and _____.
Complete thread -- Thanks. Would you do this in list format or leave it as a paragraph?
Complete thread -- wonder if "correlate"?
Complete thread -- sm
Complete thread -- I am so sorry I think I posted over your wav.
Complete thread -- Thanks Questyr.
Complete thread -- Fatty replacement of the liver, possible gallbladder wall thickening, sm
Complete thread -- I personally would flag that.
Complete thread -- How would you do the numbering in this letter?
Complete thread -- she monitored her ______ instead of being (wav)
Complete thread -- nm - it is
Complete thread -- sputum grew **multicelia**
Complete thread -- ? psoas (sounds like he says "so what")
Complete thread -- does this make sense? "inferior/inferior" see msg for context
Complete thread -- At the end of the case, the patient was noted to have excellent and im ...
Complete thread -- Correct grammar to "A total....WAS...obtained" (not were)
Complete thread -- Revolve System (see link)
Complete thread -- Extensive liposuction was done and fat separation commenced and a gran ...
Complete thread -- "We then turned our attention to the subtalar etc" (not "Plantar")
Complete thread -- ???encountering???
Complete thread -- History of colon cancer, probably ___ disease at about age 70.
Complete thread -- got it
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- sounds okay to me. You have intercostal in here, so.. go with it.
Complete thread -- out sharply. Care was taken to protect all??
Complete thread -- Tuffier?
Complete thread -- suture was placed **in pericostal** in interrupted
Complete thread -- s/l tute tee a (long a)
Complete thread -- carried sharply ____ (wav) neurovascular
Complete thread -- s/l blebous skin changes
Complete thread -- Plantar ____ (mp4) to the subtalar
Complete thread -- gastrocnemius fascia ____ (mp3). The gastrocnemius
Complete thread -- performed ____ (wav) patient, procedure, ____ staff.
Complete thread -- so clear now
Complete thread -- I think he's barely squeaking out "uh, risks"
Complete thread -- adult-acquired
Complete thread -- management including _______ of infection, nerve damage
Complete thread -- Right foot _____ flatfoot deformity, posterior tibialis tendinosis
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT HAND TRAUMA. Procedure: WAS ...
Complete thread -- I also hear accident.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- accident?
Complete thread -- subsequent to the ____ claimed that he had muscle atrophy in the left upper extremity
Complete thread -- Two 1.65 mm threaded pins were placed parallel to the PIP joint in sta ...
Complete thread -- wear certain clothes as well as impacting (not affecting) her life
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BILATERAL UPPER ARM EXCESS TISSUE. P ...
Complete thread -- At this point, a CXI support catheter was placed over the Approach wir ...
Complete thread -- Arteriography at that time was performed revealing patent common femor ...
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: This is a 19-year old male who fell approximately six st ...
Complete thread -- Maybe heard ide from furosemide as hide (hyd) and med was Rocaltrol?
Complete thread -- Consent for ruptured ectopic
Complete thread -- Pregnancy after failed IVF. _____??
Complete thread -- got this one.
Complete thread -- 3. _____ for ectopic pregnancy.
Complete thread -- and anticipation of
Complete thread -- For delivery planning and _____ fetal versus neonatal demise.
Complete thread -- thanks Taco! (I was hearing melanoma, but knew that was wrong)
Complete thread -- granuloma
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- Murphy's
Complete thread -- Left upper lung nodule, possibly scar with _________, but need to rule out malignancy
Complete thread -- thanks so much for trying. I did all that too..just figured I was missing something
Complete thread -- s/l versa sign
Complete thread -- That's exactly what I heard - I even put that s/l into the drug search and came up empty.
Complete thread -- S/l he says hydro-calrod. I have no idea.
Complete thread -- helloooooo....anybody here?
Complete thread -- D&C
Complete thread -- The patient is on clopidogrel, diltiazem, furosemide, ________, Isordil, lisinopril
Complete thread -- sent in
Complete thread -- PAST SURGICAL HISTORY: Rhinoplasty and _____.
Complete thread -- Thanks isgal. THat's what I think it is as well.
Complete thread -- sealed?
Complete thread -- The fat was all collected in a lipo _____ canister
Complete thread -- Got it: TopiFoam
Complete thread -- Cervical liposuction dressing s/l Pop-up-foam??
Complete thread -- Thanks for the input. Not sure, so flagging and moving on.
Complete thread -- to prevent significant swelling. He will be discharged...
Complete thread -- DISPOSITION: The patient was extubated by the anesthesia staff and to ...
Complete thread -- #1 healed?
Complete thread -- got #2. thanks.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT INDEX FINGER _____ COMPLETION AMPUTAT ...
Complete thread -- typo "the defecating" should be "to defecating"
Complete thread -- becoming a (also underwent s/b undergone)
Complete thread -- The problem is he could be referring the defecating (dump-see ?spelling) and
Complete thread -- INDICATION FOR PROCEDURE: This is a 39-year-old female with history o ...
Complete thread -- INDICATION: The patient is a 13-year-old female with complaints of na ...
Complete thread -- (take out was)
Complete thread -- non-cross-matched
Complete thread -- This is a 39-year-old female who was brought to the trauma slot after ...
Complete thread -- tried but could not get it. sorry.
Complete thread -- When s/l dump-see and woop-see, there was PVCs, trigeminal and TIA!
Complete thread -- FYI BoS 2 page 283 says either way is okay...so client preference, and
Complete thread -- Trademark site shows it is currently owned by
Complete thread -- Patient had _____?? she had _____?? and foul smelling urine the week prior.
Complete thread -- Yes and I think I got the first one now. Patient was brought into emergency room for eval
Complete thread -- The patient has good compliance with CPAP. The sleep apnea is _______ and the
Complete thread -- sounds like coronary or pulmonary evaluation, but I can't get what is in front of that
Complete thread -- 2. During the ER?
Complete thread -- I guess the IV push could go with the lasix too.
Complete thread -- Thanks that's what I thought but she just runs everything together in one breath.
Complete thread -- Because of these symptoms patient was _____ for evaluation. _____?? a CT scan sm
Complete thread -- I would put a comma after 40 mg. Active heparin is verifiable using quotes
Complete thread -- She says Lasix 40 mg IV push active heparin in the list of medications. My sm
Complete thread -- Thanks I kept hearing PDI and could not find anything with that.
Complete thread -- pulmonary vein isolation (PVI)
Complete thread -- A voltage map was performed which revealed completely isolated veins due to sm
Complete thread -- Yes thank you.
Complete thread -- Agilis?
Complete thread -- I recognized I would need to use the ____ sheath.
Complete thread -- Cartosound map. I have found CartoSound, Cartosound and CARTOsound. Anyone know sm
Complete thread -- that's what I would do.
Complete thread -- No offense! I think BOS even says it is okay to spell out... it just seems wrong to me.
Complete thread -- I'm not math challenged just the way I was taught to write it.
Complete thread -- Like I said, I think I am in the minority, but only because many MTs are math challenged.
Complete thread -- Thanks. I already sent it but will note for the future. nm
Complete thread -- I'm probably in the minority, but I would absolutely positively type 3600.
Complete thread -- Thanks!!
Complete thread -- exactly as you have it.
Complete thread -- Doc says white count is 3.6 thousand. How do I write that? nm
Complete thread -- Rare right central parietal spike wave activity with ___ of the right parietal area.
Complete thread -- all she says prior is next number. You can hear the number part in there. Don't think sm
Complete thread -- Oh, that is an antifungal.
Complete thread -- Eraxis maybe. You didnt give enough of a wav, but that's what I can hear.
Complete thread -- Thanks.
Complete thread -- She is listing antibiotics patient has been on. _______ 04/27/2017
Complete thread -- That's what I thought and she says it very clear. I think I will give her a blank and sm
Complete thread -- maybe brachytherapy?
Complete thread -- She dictates he had brachioplexy for prostate cancer. I cannot document this.
Complete thread -- video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS)
Complete thread -- He ultimately had a ____, had problems removal of the chest tube which was sm
Complete thread -- I did not post a sound file because there was one posted and did not want to post over sm
Complete thread -- You might want to give a s/l if you're not going to post a sound file.
Complete thread -- interesting
Complete thread -- Coronary artery disease with ____ to the LAD in 2001.
Complete thread -- posted again
Complete thread -- the father's 14-year-old son's cardiac workup was normal.
Complete thread -- How would you transcribe this?
Complete thread -- wrong wav?
Complete thread -- that is...
Complete thread -- Blanking it
Complete thread -- StrataFix, _____ #4-0 Monocryl barbed
Complete thread -- all the _____ by going all the way up to _____ vena cava
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- Later calls it the "eight thirty-two" metal-backed patella, so more confused now
Complete thread -- Knee replacement OP note. "The *eight thirty seconds* patellar trial was employed
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- and medial wounds?
Complete thread -- 1 - pending (or impending?) 2 - malleolar?
Complete thread -- lateral ______ wound
Complete thread -- demonstrates a ______ ulcer of the lateral malleolus and medial _______ ulcer
Complete thread -- Thanks, Taco...already sent in
Complete thread -- I'm not 100% but I think it is short for aVL
Complete thread -- EKG: He has T-wave inversion in s/l L. see inside
Complete thread -- Thanks so much! It was driving me mad.
Complete thread -- valve as the defect could not be reached via tricuspid
Complete thread -- He had a patch closure of his subpulmonic VSD performed via pulmonary valve ____
Complete thread -- Superiorly, the submandibular gland was identified inferiorly and the ...
Complete thread -- latissimus dorsi to reach the
Complete thread -- sorry. wav posted now.
Complete thread -- lat? (latissimus dorsi)
Complete thread -- old wav
Complete thread -- For the eighth rib, we took off two holes and the edges were filed. R ...
Complete thread -- We started by examining the sixth rib. It was reapproximated and usin ...
Complete thread -- sounds to me like "trauma spot stable"
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BROKEN RIBS. Procedure: RIB PLATI ...
Complete thread -- oops..dependent
Complete thread -- dependant
Complete thread -- similarly
Complete thread -- We used a 3-0 Prolene and placed three pexy stitches, medial, lateral, ...
Complete thread -- We therefore wrapped the left testis in a warm saline-soaked gauze and ...
Complete thread -- was hinging through the?
Complete thread -- can't get #2 ______ location?
Complete thread -- After vascular surgery performed their portion of the operation, we ca ...
Complete thread -- 1. _the knee??__ had been reduced at the time of assessment.
Complete thread -- 1. to my understanding?? 2. concerning area (no word death in there...
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room and was placed supine on ...
Complete thread -- The vascular surgery was notified that there was potential vascular in ...
Complete thread -- I think I hear "One orthopedist was called and it was determined.."etc
Complete thread -- don't know the town, but is One Orthopedic the group name maybe?
Complete thread -- was called. It was
Complete thread -- Thanks for the effort. :-)
Complete thread -- The patient is a 22-year-old female who was intoxicated the night befo ...
Complete thread -- I'm not having luck finding anything for either 4170 or 40170 but note spelling of
Complete thread -- including use of a gas bubble and a _______
Complete thread -- retinal repair procedure using scleral buckle and vitrectomy ____
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RETINAL DETACHMENT, LEFT EYE WITH PROLIFERA ...
Complete thread -- SCLERAL BUCKLE *FOURTY ONE SEVENTY*
Complete thread -- Your WAV not there.
Complete thread -- I like this better.
Complete thread -- ECG: Normal sinus rhythm, nonspecific ST changes. _____ myocardial infarction.
Complete thread -- Thanks Billybob. That was all I could come up with on it.
Complete thread -- I think it's "via"
Complete thread -- This PubMed articles uses the virgule (/) to separate the cutting from the
Complete thread -- could be pole (see link with google hits)
Complete thread -- I hear "with the supraumbilical port which was extended to"etc
Complete thread -- The prostate was removed ____ the supraumbilical port.
Complete thread -- 2 questions for op note on a patient with a bladder carcinoma
Complete thread -- awesome! Thank you everyone for your help!
Complete thread -- ill-towards is probably what he says - means "ill" or "untoward" but doesn't know the word
Complete thread -- I think that IS what he says - he is ESL and can't come up with "untoward"
Complete thread -- can you give a sounds like? I can't access the WAV file.
Complete thread -- s/l ill towards
Complete thread -- he starts to say "ill" and changes his mind to "ill-something", but I can't get it.
Complete thread -- can you give a sound like. I'm not getting WAV access.
Complete thread -- anyone have a guess?
Complete thread -- inadvertent enterotomy which was closed using 3-0 PDS sutures without ___ consequenc
Complete thread -- Thanks taco.
Complete thread -- sounded
Complete thread -- Sorry for the double post.
Complete thread -- The cervical canal was found to be quite stenotic and unable to be _____.
Complete thread -- The cervical canal was found to be quite stenotic and unable to be _____.
Complete thread -- Only thing I can think of is Palladium, but you would have to verify it
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- probably what he meant
Complete thread -- Veress needle (is what they usually use for pneumoperitoneum)
Complete thread -- care(ful) was taken to avoid (under) the hip and pressure on the peroneal nerve.
Complete thread -- A 5 mm *versed* needle was placed
Complete thread -- lithotomy position and ____ was taken to avoid ______.
Complete thread -- No evidence of lesion or neovascular disease. Bilateral "pyridium seed" x2.
Complete thread -- Got it: ceftazidime
Complete thread -- Pt. with endophthalmitis ....AND SUBCONJUNCTIVAL VANCOMYCIN AND __________
Complete thread -- Just click on the word orbital in the Find Box at the top of the screen
Complete thread -- orbital collateral (see link..see what you think)
Complete thread -- s/l autocollateral
Complete thread -- Yes, whether he said look or looks, it should be look, so I assumed the s is from somewhat
Complete thread -- Thanks. That was my thought as well.
Complete thread -- Since "sulci" is plural, I'm wondering if the "s" sound could be from the following
Complete thread -- I hear "recommend" ...perhaps he's using it in the SENSE of "represent" or perhaps he
Complete thread -- sulci *looks*
Complete thread -- The sulci look somewhat expanded and this is unlikely to ____ a scar or brain injury.
Complete thread -- never mind is always two words
Complete thread -- Thanks but I'm not hearing that
Complete thread -- could it be: ..if this is at all believable, (?)
Complete thread -- thank you!
Complete thread -- odd believable doesn't sound right, but follow up 2 words, no hyphen there.
Complete thread -- odd believable?
Complete thread -- At this time, it was noted that there was excess SMAS-platysma tissue ...
Complete thread -- I see bone marrow on google?
Complete thread -- We then proceeded to clip the cystic artery and divide the artery clos ...
Complete thread -- every heard of DePuy Synthes **bone maker** kit?
Complete thread -- comma after right. turbinates and septum are 2 different things.
Complete thread -- septal deviation to the right 4+ hypertrophic turbinates. Where do I put a comma sm
Complete thread -- got it, it is in fact, altered blood
Complete thread -- s/l "altered blood" sm for context please
Complete thread -- mild sclerotic changes?
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- turbinate(?s) was/were infractured even further with ?nose speculum. (I'm
Complete thread -- I'd guess fibrotic
Complete thread -- was ______, it bivalved, and the concha bullosa (etc)
Complete thread -- ???the stiffening balloon???
Complete thread -- tissue was removed, the _____ . Sinuses were suctioned
Complete thread -- middle turbinate _____ was and bivalved
Complete thread -- explored and _____ balloon was
Complete thread -- X-rays show mild ______ fluorotic changes with small intertrochanteric osteophytes.
Complete thread -- Repromed
Complete thread -- between two _______ and needles was performed
Complete thread -- pocket (and to enlarge?) (too large for?)
Complete thread -- to create a ______ the IPJ
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- the interoperable bodies of the (something like this but
Complete thread -- As you know, the two members of the couple have been assessed through the __ program
Complete thread -- It sounds like "octrade o-c-t-r-a-d-e, 8 contacts," but I think it's really "Octrode"
Complete thread -- :)
Complete thread -- At this time, two ______, Nevro dorsal
Complete thread -- fluoroscopic guidance _______ the vertebral (wav)
Complete thread -- no need to be sorry!
Complete thread -- sorry
Complete thread -- Yes. Google it in quotes and you will find the meaning.
Complete thread -- was healed by **secondary intention**, vasectomy and stage
Complete thread -- The tissue was inserted along the glide using a #38 needle. Small air ...
Complete thread -- yes, from fibrosis meaning formation of fibrous tissues
Complete thread -- Coaxial irrigation and aspiration was then used to remove the residual ...
Complete thread -- 2nd blank: ...away from the obex (?)
Complete thread -- foramen of Magendie
Complete thread -- Dural edges were tacked up and hemostasis was obtained and the microsc ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- She had a normal Pap smear, which was done on ____28/17.
Complete thread -- On examination, peroneus brevis tendon was noted to be in the process ...
Complete thread -- Finally, the bilateral intercartilaginous incisions were made with a # ...
Complete thread -- Gas was turned on...
Complete thread -- so initially an 8-mm incision was made in the umbilicus with a Veress ...
Complete thread -- isotopic affinity
Complete thread -- OCL??
Complete thread -- GORE® SYNECOR
Complete thread -- s/l LMU plaster splint of foot
Complete thread -- Two smaller hernia defects, the ileostomy and supraumbilical hernia, w ...
Complete thread -- cleft
Complete thread -- The sural nerve and lesser saphenous vein were identified and then the ...
Complete thread -- concomitantly
Complete thread -- s/l in commonality
Complete thread -- The oral surgeons, after a time-out was performed by all the surgical, ...
Complete thread -- your compassionate access, kind regards. then corrects to - your compassionate supply
Complete thread -- your compassion ____ compassionate supply ?
Complete thread -- compassion ?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I would be grateful if you could continue on with __ supply of additional drug for hi
Complete thread -- cue? (as in pool)
Complete thread -- mass about the size of a s/l cube ball
Complete thread -- I want to hear uptake, just not sure I do.
Complete thread -- isotopic ______
Complete thread -- significant pathologic ____ was seen on this whole
Complete thread -- palm (chip region is what it s/l to me) ?
Complete thread -- of the
Complete thread -- examination
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- Cook Celect inner sheath (not Quick Select)
Complete thread -- Cook Celect
Complete thread -- markers on the Quick Select ______ sheath.
Complete thread -- Thanks for the input. I didn't think to check notepad. Actually just changed
Complete thread -- s/l *sook select* sheath
Complete thread -- NavX
Complete thread -- 2D mapping was performed using end-to-side **navix** (St. Jude Medical).
Complete thread -- St. Jude Medical *inquiry*
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- radial volar ______near the
Complete thread -- unremarkable except for _______ left thumb
Complete thread -- sensation
Complete thread -- somewhat reduced _______ surrounding
Complete thread -- ___ blade? (15 blade? - seems to be a blip in the audio there)
Complete thread -- the surrounding
Complete thread -- a few ?s
Complete thread -- advanced towards _____(mp3) midline of the wound
Complete thread -- skin using _____(wav) small sharp curved
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- 2. Postop (what I hear)
Complete thread -- collecting system, **a delicate** collecting system
Complete thread -- debridement of _____ debridement site
Complete thread -- defect by _____ flap area. He was reassured. _____ instruction
Complete thread -- permanency of scar, _____, bad scarring
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I think it is 'gain purchase'
Complete thread -- ...and no core sutures would have been able to ________ of the tendon.
Complete thread -- The tunica vaginalis was noted to be quite adhered and soft and _____ ...
Complete thread -- layer by layer
Complete thread -- We then made a right inguinal incision over the previous herniorrhaphy ...
Complete thread -- ..APL were released. _______ was noted. (Repost from below)
Complete thread -- IVC
Complete thread -- IVC
Complete thread -- advanced into the ______under fluoroscopic
Complete thread -- Reason is 1st dorsal compartment extensor synovitis. I kind o hear 'refill' a the very end
Complete thread -- The patient was scheduled for chemotherapy and radiation therapy and i ...
Complete thread -- Sounds something like 'multiple cyst disease' - What is reason for surgery/history?
Complete thread -- ...APL were released. _______ was noted.
Complete thread -- The patient is a 56-year-old female who initially presented to vascula ...
Complete thread -- The uterus was then elevated and at this time, it was felt given the d ...
Complete thread -- ureteral orifice
Complete thread -- 1. bladder 2. from both
Complete thread -- All pedicles were hemostatic at the end of case. Cystoscopy showed __ ...
Complete thread -- 1. powder-burn marks on
Complete thread -- 2. inability to access...due to adhesive disease
Complete thread -- try changing keyboard? are these keys working in notepad?
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: EUA revealed a globular 12-week size uterus with palpable p ...
Complete thread -- Word all of a sudden won't let me type k, r, s, w or x ....Any suggestions? TIA!
Complete thread -- just saw my typo...this was "as well as"
Complete thread -- supraspinatus outlet syndrome comes on search for "supraspinatus * syndrome"
Complete thread -- 1. depression? 2. stumble..nothing there can't get #3
Complete thread -- MRI: Impingement of the cuff interval with supraspinatus s/L*alta* syndrome noted.
Complete thread -- The patient was counseled on need for potential surgery to the _____ i ...
Complete thread -- and well as injury to his
Complete thread -- no, I think it is flap - use same link and switch flat to flap
Complete thread -- flat?
Complete thread -- missing word
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: The patient is a 30-year-old male who was assaulted and ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY AND DEPRESSED SKULL ...
Complete thread -- thank you taco!!
Complete thread -- some parasomnia, where he will be....
Complete thread -- More recently he has been having some __ insomnia we will be yelling out in his sleep
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- appropriate
Complete thread -- He thinks that it is ____ to dilate the pulmonary valve
Complete thread -- thank you very very much!!
Complete thread -- Gustilo-Anderson I
Complete thread -- and adjacent to the distended contrast-filled?
Complete thread -- type of fracture, s/l "guss low Anderson one" sm for context
Complete thread -- was then admitted (and I hear "thrombus" where you have "trauma")
Complete thread -- The patient _____ for SVC syndrome
Complete thread -- syndrome with _____ superior inferior AND distended on _____ azygos
Complete thread -- because it had been
Complete thread -- There was adequate length; however, the most distal part of this segme ...
Complete thread -- Clinical and radiological examinations determined that the patient nee ...
Complete thread -- Transrectal ultrasound-guided targeted biopsy of the prostate by s/l*urinal* method
Complete thread -- HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS: The patient is a 46-year-old male with pa ...
Complete thread -- No. I think it sounds like stent too.
Complete thread -- Might be stone basket (see google hits link)
Complete thread -- stent?
Complete thread -- poor location of the stone, we used a ___ basket
Complete thread -- After a thorough pyeloscopy, we noted that there was an approximately ...
Complete thread -- the _____ machine...
Complete thread -- Endolaser was then brought into the field and used to apply endolaser ...
Complete thread -- thanks guy
Complete thread -- he corrected to allow to "to facilitate"
Complete thread -- and fairly dilated?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT THUMB MASS. Procedure: EXCIS ...
Complete thread -- A 2.5 x 3.9 cm hiatal hernia noted with fairly extensive ______ esopha ...
Complete thread -- and tender?
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the info.
Complete thread -- I agree. They do that (particularly with children) if they are going to be using
Complete thread -- Lead (what I hear)
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT TYPE 2 SUPRACONDYLAR HUMERUS FRACTURE. ...
Complete thread -- s/l *stay-BOO-dee* surgery
Complete thread -- plaquing which is very friable *intended*
Complete thread -- Thanks everyone.
Complete thread -- if not enough fluid is collected, recommmendation would be an
Complete thread -- if not much fluid is collected, recommendation will be an MRI of
Complete thread -- thanks!
Complete thread -- "if ** fluid is collected, MRI etc. (sorry)
Complete thread -- ESL doc, closing C-section, s/l ess-pee-joe sm plse
Complete thread -- The patient is ______ MRI of the wrist and possible aspiration.
Complete thread -- my gues would be "he tends to have" but not sure.
Complete thread -- anyone have a guess please???
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- His mother reports __ other medical problems. He has been having ongoing migraines.
Complete thread -- 2nd is acquisition of all - not sure on #1.
Complete thread -- TICI: Thrombolysis in cerebral infarction
Complete thread -- TICI 3 reperfusion
Complete thread -- demonstrated ______ perfusion of the left MCA
Complete thread -- heparinized flush, _____ angiography was performed. Prior to _____ images
Complete thread -- bumps sounds okay...supportive pads... for an example of term see link
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- dysthymia
Complete thread -- X's final diagnosis is a persistent postconcussive syndrome with mild cognitive
Complete thread -- reamed the
Complete thread -- I hear "flap"
Complete thread -- lateral cortex _____ neck and head
Complete thread -- upper abdomen?
Complete thread -- utilizing a flat top - please correct this - utilizing a regulation (?) table.
Complete thread -- irrigated copiously. The _____ was closed
Complete thread -- Utilizing ______ table, in the supine position
Complete thread -- fracture was fine tuned with strategically positioned *bumps*.There was some translat
Complete thread -- Fallback procedures. Thanks
Complete thread -- Pt for cubital tunnel release.....and there are _______ procedures...
Complete thread -- dial in
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- The patient was placed on the surgical ______from the following day.
Complete thread -- An infraumbilical ridge was then created using two Allis clamps and th ...
Complete thread -- brown??
Complete thread -- dowling?
Complete thread -- 1. burn 2. ?
Complete thread -- remnants of a
Complete thread -- Next, the final implant stem was placed after the S-ROM sleeve. The f ...
Complete thread -- I hear: ...she expends relief, ......
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT HIP DYSPLASIA, CROWE IV. Proced ...
Complete thread -- That's what I expected to hear, but I couldn't hear legs.
Complete thread -- vaping?
Complete thread -- extends her legs?
Complete thread -- when she does try to have a bowel movement, she ___ and grunts and has difficulty
Complete thread -- I think I got it. ..placing a chin implant and osseous genioplasty. Thanks
Complete thread -- He is doing water s/l waiting after he quit smoking. (ESL)
Complete thread -- Thank you, thank you. I had Googled unsuccessfully.
Complete thread -- Reston foam
Complete thread -- A piece of ____ foam was placed. That may help knowing it is a foam.
Complete thread -- A piece of _______ was placed
Complete thread -- We also discussed placing a ______ chin implant ____ plasty.
Complete thread -- I know I'm way too late and wav is gone, but the context suggests "tongue"
Complete thread -- Slight to moderate _____ congestion.
Complete thread -- thank you all!
Complete thread -- pus in poos makes the most sense
Complete thread -- I can't tell - sounds like "pus n' pooze" to me. (Sorry)
Complete thread -- taco, do you hear pus IN poos or pus AND poos?
Complete thread -- opossum poo - hahahaha
Complete thread -- a lot of pus (in poos?)
Complete thread -- a drip pad
Complete thread -- anyone hear ??opossum poo?
Complete thread -- five decent bowel motions in six months and at times she passes a lot of ___ poos
Complete thread -- at 36 cm 2 ____ of salmon colored tissue were noted.
Complete thread -- In addition, ______ was placed inferiorly.
Complete thread -- Scar tissue from the _______ portion of the superior
Complete thread -- Found it. Aptiom
Complete thread -- Closest I can find in the previous dictation is carbemazepine that is dosed at 800 mg
Complete thread -- s/l ap-ion 800 mg at bedtime
Complete thread -- 1. is something crura. S/L
Complete thread -- 2 is interstices
Complete thread -- anterior right _____ was diverged AND scar tissue at the ____. The nasal
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- cautery was cut through, 2nd is scapha (what I hear)
Complete thread -- laid in place and (?)
Complete thread -- vomerian
Complete thread -- ethmoid *volmarian * complex
Complete thread -- reduce the _____ airspaces which were present
Complete thread -- The ear was _______ checked
Complete thread -- mastoid. _____ leaving a completely intact ______ at the anti-helical
Complete thread -- scar tissue at *enterostasis*
Complete thread -- The anterior right *pedda crura* was diverged to the right
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- This vf is the same as below but no special audio processes applied. Thanks
Complete thread -- but it was felt that _________ of significant scars with adhesions
Complete thread -- Two fluid-air exchanges were then completed to drain the residual sili ...
Complete thread -- 7-0 Vicryl **football** suture?
Complete thread -- never mind, neo is Neo-Synephrine
Complete thread -- but was responsive to fluid and Neo? (maybe Neo-Sulfalyte?) boluses
Complete thread -- The chest tubes were connected to Pleurovac and to suction. The wound ...
Complete thread -- waning
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: This is a 42-year-old male brought in by EMS and activat ...
Complete thread -- thanks isgal
Complete thread -- the whole
Complete thread -- 1. Since Breo does not have ____ 24 hours, will change to Symbicort
Complete thread -- no tenderness at the trochanter (may be another word after
Complete thread -- I personally think he is correcting himself to influenza.
Complete thread -- Examination of her left hip shows her to have no tenderness to _____, no palpable sm
Complete thread -- sinus cultures were done which grew out _______ influenza.
Complete thread -- 1. pt first name?? parents 2. children's
Complete thread -- The patient will be discharged today from the pediatric service home o ...
Complete thread -- Yes to foil. See link
Complete thread -- Yes, stented. See link
Complete thread -- #1 ??foil?? #2 ??stented?? (let me check a bit further)
Complete thread -- tried but not could not get it. sorry.
Complete thread -- The wound was washed out copiously with sterile saline, 200 cc, and th ...
Complete thread -- Hyperlipidemia, normal _____, and systolic function.
Complete thread -- old m3p still there
Complete thread -- the skull was very thick, particularly in the frontal area. A #3 Penf ...
Complete thread -- Next, the temporalis muscle was cut along the posterior edge of the in ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RESPIRATORY FAILURE. Procedure: T ...
Complete thread -- the duration
Complete thread -- Bilateral eye shields were then removed. An additional erythromycin o ...
Complete thread -- at three locations
Complete thread -- per protocol.
Complete thread -- The left tube was elevated and a LigaSure was used to isolate a segmen ...
Complete thread -- The patient was positioned in dorsal lithotomy and prepped with Betadi ...
Complete thread -- Terrible thick accent, but that sounds right. Thank you.
Complete thread -- Ash Split Cath®. ?
Complete thread -- tunneled dialysis catheter,
Complete thread -- I don't know, but it's a Nephrology case. thanks
Complete thread -- She
Complete thread -- What is the procedure?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- A transepicondylar axis referencing guide was then used and applied to ...
Complete thread -- 1. to prepare the 2. tibial
Complete thread -- #1 ???to prepare the??? #2 ???tibial???
Complete thread -- template for our
Complete thread -- ???to template???
Complete thread -- s/l Ashcroft catheter?
Complete thread -- The tibia was trialed with a size #4 baseplate and a size #4 tibial dr ...
Complete thread -- The medial and lateral menisci were then excised using electrocautery. ...
Complete thread -- forward
Complete thread -- The anterior cruciate ligament and posterior cruciate ligament were ex ...
Complete thread -- am-surg?? (Ambulatory Surgery)
Complete thread -- The patient was consented in Spanish for excision of right small finge ...
Complete thread -- Thanx poi
Complete thread -- nice Q
Complete thread -- wow..no idea - sorry
Complete thread -- typo...???An ellipse???
Complete thread -- ???An elipse???
Complete thread -- sorry. not my post.
Complete thread -- The previous scar was identified. It was approximately 3 cm long, 1 c ...
Complete thread -- atrial fibrillation on Coumadin (she is saying a fib)
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT BUTTOCK LEIOMYOSARCOMA. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- Free Dictionary on this Word Board show blue light as a
Complete thread -- Charcot arthropathy (or might be Charcot-type arthropathy)
Complete thread -- Subluxed dislocation right greater toe with possible ____ or osteomylitis.
Complete thread -- That's it! Thank you so much !!
Complete thread -- Just ignore me, because the more I think about it the more I change my
Complete thread -- I'd probably do it as blue-light blocking.
Complete thread -- Not sure it would fit this context but there's an Eloesser flap, a
Complete thread -- chest x-ray interpretation help
Complete thread -- proper way to hyphenate blue-light-blocking glasses?? <-- is that right?
Complete thread -- Thank you so much.
Complete thread -- examination of nose
Complete thread -- for *the shuttling* of the graft (I would think - it makes sense to me)
Complete thread -- s/l de-shutt-ling
Complete thread -- REMOVAL OF FOREIGN BODY, NOSE, ________UNDER ANESTHESIA.
Complete thread -- Thanks taco.
Complete thread -- episodes (I think he corrects from "an episode of" to "episodes of")
Complete thread -- Previously she has had an ______of neuroglycopenia.
Complete thread -- Wonder if he said "AxoGen" (see link)
Complete thread -- recurrence **have** easy procedures
Complete thread -- later pulling
Complete thread -- At this time, the tourniquet was deflated and all small bleeders were ...
Complete thread -- He had noticeable weakness in terms of elbow extension only to gravity ...
Complete thread -- rifampin? ("antibiotics, rifampin")
Complete thread -- #1 stool
Complete thread -- After discussion with the patient as well as consultations with the GY ...
Complete thread -- #2 vesicovaginal
Complete thread -- The right nephrostomy tube remained in place due to a stricturing of t ...
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- yes.
Complete thread -- At that point _____ was placed...
Complete thread -- No specimen at the end of _____.
Complete thread -- _____ was placed in proper position
Complete thread -- Small bowel intestines were run
Complete thread -- I got the name. thanks
Complete thread -- I couldn't find if it comes in a cream though?
Complete thread -- cyclophosphamide?
Complete thread -- ..on 03/06/2017 by ______ which show severe left carpal tunnel syndrome
Complete thread -- He's saying axiom, but it doesn't google well with allograft. Sorry.
Complete thread -- Drug name sounds like cycloperosemide cream? Can't find anything close. Thanks.NM
Complete thread -- The distance between the proximal and distal ends of these digital ner ...
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Exam under anesthesia: Small, mobile uterus without masses ...
Complete thread -- I think he's saying rearborization
Complete thread -- re-arborization.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Again, this was related to the nature of the saw injury in the oblique ...
Complete thread -- maneuver
Complete thread -- Some additional thrombus was removed from the trabeculations. The are ...
Complete thread -- A long segment of saphenous vein graft was obtained from right lower e ...
Complete thread -- in addition to many (not any)
Complete thread -- He was also told that he could have nerve injury that may be permanent ...
Complete thread -- branches.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CHOLELITHIASIS. Procedure: LAPARO ...
Complete thread -- For #2 he starts to say "I then went to find" but changed his mind to
Complete thread -- #1 Also the (I think)
Complete thread -- The ____ ligamentum between L3 and L4 was incised and laminectomy sm
Complete thread -- nope, it is scotch or wine - thanks
Complete thread -- Quatro
Complete thread -- The patient does not smoke. Drinks ______ wine once a day.
Complete thread -- thank you!
Complete thread -- yes - they usually place a port in the anterior axillary line I believe.
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- wait I can't confirm that....are you sure?
Complete thread -- thank you taco! I thought I heard extra, LOL!
Complete thread -- axillary
Complete thread -- A subumbilical Hasson port and three 5 mm __ ports were used.
Complete thread -- I think he is correcting from "parenchymal perforators" to "parenchymal perforator flaps"
Complete thread -- muscle?
Complete thread -- parenchymal perforators _____. Skin was then
Complete thread -- and mobilized. _____ perforators were preserved.
Complete thread -- I understand. The only reason I made it a separate sentence was
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- not sure, but I think it is a new sentence. Once the ___ were divided, there...
Complete thread -- posted again
Complete thread -- GE junction _____ divided
Complete thread -- I decided on.....and with his age-group stiffness, a repair was not indicated.
Complete thread -- Thanks, I think it makes sense if I place a comma after stiffness.
Complete thread -- My take on it
Complete thread -- I'm hearing stiffness of repair?
Complete thread -- typo "stiffness. A repair was not indicated."
Complete thread -- I think he saying "stiffness. A repair was no indicated."
Complete thread -- and with his age group, stiffness ________ repair was not indicated.
Complete thread -- no wav posted, its the old one
Complete thread -- the known
Complete thread -- Medium ______ clips were used
Complete thread -- consistent with __________ GIST tumor was
Complete thread -- GE junction _____ divided
Complete thread -- sorry-just saw below that you already have that
Complete thread -- some kind of tie but can't get it
Complete thread -- sutures and a _____. The patient
Complete thread -- hopes for?
Complete thread -- silk sutures and a **12K power tie**. The patient remained
Complete thread -- After undergoing extensive discussion with the cardiac surgery team as ...
Complete thread -- This was performed by first sharply opening the pia and then gently di ...
Complete thread -- agree with Questyr
Complete thread -- Being an MT for nearly 10 years, I am also boggled by these questions.
Complete thread -- planned area of the (I think)
Complete thread -- I don't even know what they mean by those questions, but rxlist.com gives
Complete thread -- Prior to being transferred to the OR, she had received 1 g/kg of manni ...
Complete thread -- ???feeders???
Complete thread -- you mean aside from Quicklook?
Complete thread -- Here she received a CT angiogram of her head which showed a small arte ...
Complete thread -- Question TIA
Complete thread -- dolicho-megacolon
Complete thread -- another spelling I am finding dolichomegacolon
Complete thread -- dolicomegacolon
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: STAB WOUND TO THE ABDOMEN X4 AND STAB WOUND ...
Complete thread -- using the weapon and a #0
Complete thread -- not clearly visualized
Complete thread -- not clearly visualized\
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Exam under anesthesia: Small axial uterus. No adnexal mas ...
Complete thread -- ???a bridge???
Complete thread -- Cystoscopy: Bilateral jets and indentation from the hemostat holding ...
Complete thread -- I hear weapon? on wepon? sorry, really busy, no time to research
Complete thread -- choledochoscope
Complete thread -- All secondary trocars were removed under direct vision after the epiga ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. was hearing Kaleidoscope but am not sure if it fits here.
Complete thread -- 7 French _____scope...I can't find what I hear
Complete thread -- Unfortunately, there were still some stones within the cystic duct and ...
Complete thread -- Nasopharynx/upper clivus cultured revealed s/l ray-uh-po-leez. There TIA!
Complete thread -- That makes sense to me.
Complete thread -- Thanks. I think he's pronouncing the "x" in Roux.
Complete thread -- Just type Roux-Y in the Find Box at the top of the page and hit enter
Complete thread -- This article also calls it Roux-Y (although I've heard Roux-en-Y also)
Complete thread -- He's an ESL. Thinking it might be Roux-en-Y ?
Complete thread -- I think he means "was not too good in keeping WITH his blood pressure etc
Complete thread -- The patient underwent a hepatectomy with s/l Lukes-Y reconstruction.
Complete thread -- s/l was not too good in keeping
Complete thread -- Got it... tertiary center ~ nm
Complete thread -- Patient with intractable headache
Complete thread -- She is feeling like a Ford as she is feeling magnificent
Complete thread -- like a 40? (beer? age? lol)
Complete thread -- like a fool? Maybe some context would help.
Complete thread -- anyone hear "she is feeling like a ?Ford?
Complete thread -- In the Find Box at the top of the page, click on the word "house"
Complete thread -- Yes. (see link..site of explanation by a surgeon who does this procedure)
Complete thread -- She is feeling like __, as she is feeling magnificent
Complete thread -- SM
Complete thread -- Welcome
Complete thread -- Aha! Thank you!
Complete thread -- so click on my message LOL
Complete thread -- see message
Complete thread -- what does SM mean?
Complete thread -- SM
Complete thread -- Thanks POI for the info. I have been transcribing for
Complete thread -- His ascites has returned. He was __ tense today and he is 75 kg.
Complete thread -- placed in a nipple **house** and dressed
Complete thread -- Meant to put ???motility exam of the cecum???
Complete thread -- motility exam of the cecum
Complete thread -- ___ exam of the cecum... (s/l it starts with an M but I can't figure it out).
Complete thread -- added
Complete thread -- spirometer mp3 still there
Complete thread -- Dacron patch was used ______ PTFE is pulled snugly
Complete thread -- Then #6-0 Prolene sutures to **tack down the plaque** in the orifice
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- study in particular for ______ cecum and right
Complete thread -- but small polyps could not be ruled out.
Complete thread -- small polyp was noted ______. Two polyps
Complete thread -- egg freezing
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: This is a 36-year-old female with newly diagnosed stage ...
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: EUA revealed a 22-week size globular uterus. All pedicles ...
Complete thread -- not a...
Complete thread -- No a big problem, they were like $60 at Staples. My largest account
Complete thread -- So the doctor has to purchase them. Do you find doctors do not want to?
Complete thread -- no software. They use digital dictaphones that I download the files to a computer and use
Complete thread -- I have no idea of an app for smartphones
Complete thread -- Also is it a software that you install there? If so, which one exactly. Thanks
Complete thread -- Contra catheter
Complete thread -- What do you think about Dictaphone app for smartphones?
Complete thread -- contour?
Complete thread -- I download dictaphones at the doctors offices.
Complete thread -- A thin wire was threaded. Next, a Glidewire was placed retrograde int ...
Complete thread -- freelance work
Complete thread -- agree with poi
Complete thread -- 1. I think that is just a stutter of fibroid?
Complete thread -- 2. plunging
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Exam under anesthesia: 18-week size uterus. Cervix flush ...
Complete thread -- I think I got it -- spirometric data
Complete thread -- do you hear anything immediately before that?
Complete thread -- effort was suboptimal.
Complete thread -- The patient was unable to produce acceptable reproducible spirometry ______.
Complete thread -- at one and five
Complete thread -- see link
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Baby girl in ROA position at 1440, birthweight 3550 g, Apga ...
Complete thread -- That's it! Thanks so much. First time to hear that term. :)
Complete thread -- forme fruste Ehlers-Danlos
Complete thread -- he says paratendinous incision but all I can document is peritendinous
Complete thread -- Need help with word please...
Complete thread -- That must be it. Thanks, poi
Complete thread -- all points of compression?
Complete thread -- We freed it up, released _______ compression proximally
Complete thread -- Thanks. I wasn't sure if it could be truly heard with the cut-off
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- 90 degrees? (hard to be sure when there is a break right there)
Complete thread -- hospitalist
Complete thread -- I had initially met X in the hospital during an inpatient admission under the _______
Complete thread -- WITH GREATER THAN ______ FLEXION CONTRACTURE,
Complete thread -- I bet you are right! Thank you, Questyr!~nm
Complete thread -- I think on #2 it s/b "there WERE some main VESSEL small twigs" ...in the
Complete thread -- thank you poi!
Complete thread -- because the parents have been trying to tape his ears down, he has
Complete thread -- little bit of dryness on his cheeks and ___ parents have been trying to tape his ear
Complete thread -- guessing maybe above the knee since that is what he says on the arteries? or below the
Complete thread -- of the bifurcation *parked knee* external iliac artery
Complete thread -- I didn't see that and so didn't listen. Sorry!
Complete thread -- with all three **teeted** out to no flow AND main vessels *** small twigs**** coming
Complete thread -- old wav still there
Complete thread -- She took last hydrocortisone about 9:00 the night before admission, but "_____".
Complete thread -- Found it .
Complete thread -- Also patient has ______ , hypoaldestronism.
Complete thread -- Wonder if he was saying "exchange length J wire" (see link with google hits)
Complete thread -- Probably referring to Christmas tree bur (also spelled burr) (see link)
Complete thread -- thank you poi! you saved the day!
Complete thread -- ignore me...it could make sense
Complete thread -- if you are the OP, I do not think that makes sense in the context given.
Complete thread -- maybe correction??
Complete thread -- paralytic ileus
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- he must be saying dissection
Complete thread -- nitially, I thought she had a __ but strangely she had an atypical presentatio
Complete thread -- "Christmas" bur ?? He says it plain as day.
Complete thread -- would also question "explanation dilatation" perhaps expansion?
Complete thread -- coil?
Complete thread -- It is not possible to perform **clear embolization** of the area
Complete thread -- Thanks. Could you get anything on the 3rd blank?
Complete thread -- all I hear is "is pending" 2nd is 'HIV 1 and 2' (not 192)
Complete thread -- demonstrated somewhat of a **defection**. Using drug eluting balloon
Complete thread -- Immunology ___ is pending. Serology is pending. ____ 192 4th generation. sm
Complete thread -- footprint?
Complete thread -- very difficult ESL dictating a lengthy cardiac cath report
Complete thread -- to be the right size
Complete thread -- fluoroscopy _____ and we chose
Complete thread -- a 6 mm large _____ trial was placed
Complete thread -- The patient's films were hanging in the room?
Complete thread -- was removed with Kerrison *tree* and harvested
Complete thread -- -out was called. _____ in the room for review
Complete thread -- oops, just saw now
Complete thread -- What was it?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT _____ ANKLE FRACTURE. Procedur ...
Complete thread -- any pieces that?
Complete thread -- These were removed using the pituitary from the space that was smaller ...
Complete thread -- decided to opt
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: The patient is a 32-year-old female who presented with l ...
Complete thread -- home VAC (vacuum-assisted closure)?
Complete thread -- cerebral pontine myelinolysis
Complete thread -- The patient was then wrapped with an Ace wrap and awoken from anesthes ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT LOWER EXTREMITY WOUND. Procedur ...
Complete thread -- closure
Complete thread -- Bilateral 19-French Blake drains were placed in the lower lateral axil ...
Complete thread -- I think he corrected, started to say response.. stablization and remov(al) of 3.5 liters
Complete thread -- He responded ultimately with hemodynamic stabilization and was _____ r ...
Complete thread -- queried
Complete thread -- His head was then turned all the way to his left so that the midline s ...
Complete thread -- Unless it's for publication, I would give him what he said BTJMO
Complete thread -- There are a couple of thoughts ...there is a VAPR system with
Complete thread -- in the past he had
Complete thread -- The patient is a 30-year-old male with a height of 72 inches and weigh ...
Complete thread -- fore-bag
Complete thread -- observation
Complete thread -- of a ____ bag with thick
Complete thread -- increase in size with prolonged ____ #2 bladder flap.
Complete thread -- Multiple figure-of-eight stitches were placed in the lower uterine seg ...
Complete thread -- post dates
Complete thread -- Infant delivered from LOA position at 12:19 a.m. with Apgars 9/9, weig ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 36-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 1, PARA 0 AT 41-2 BY ...
Complete thread -- Partial medial meniscectomy using a power meniscal shaver, a straight basket, and sm
Complete thread -- I can play it but cannot make anything out of it.
Complete thread -- I can't play the wav, wonder if others are having the same problem.
Complete thread -- anyone have any guesses?
Complete thread -- He tried carrot, chicken, __, ___ and strawberry ___ hourly for the next 10 weeks on
Complete thread -- Would intracranially read better?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- intracranial
Complete thread -- From what I can see (see google hits) they are 2 locations...and "and"
Complete thread -- in vs. and
Complete thread -- He additionally has a posterior cerebral that emanates from the left internal carotid
Complete thread -- Yes patient is diabetic and the previous sentence before this states she is being sm
Complete thread -- I dont hear endotool? I hear the patient presenting blah blah. (is the patient diabetic?)
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- diffusion
Complete thread -- The patient _____ the EndoTool was no longer in apparent pain.
Complete thread -- Diffusion versus the fusion
Complete thread -- above the bile duct _____. No definite filling
Complete thread -- THank you!
Complete thread -- good guess
Complete thread -- little dribble?
Complete thread -- Could it be dilitation? Just a wild guess.
Complete thread -- the bile duct *verification*. No definite filling defect
Complete thread -- So ______ came out.
Complete thread -- I bet he meant to say "followed by" instead of "followed up with" (just a guess tho)
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Prior groin incisions ______ with tissue necrosis and dehiscence
Complete thread -- got all but the med
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- She is allergic to shellfish, pork, tree nuts, goat cheese, broccoli ___, penicillin,
Complete thread -- associated with pancreatitis?
Complete thread -- changed to mp4
Complete thread -- showed stable changes _____ pancreas with a small
Complete thread -- a few questions
Complete thread -- The vitrectomy cutter and light pipe were inserted into the vitreous c ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. sweet dreams.
Complete thread -- of his eye due to trauma. (goodnight!)
Complete thread -- We removed the lens fragment in the residua. The patient had multiple ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the correction.
Complete thread -- I don't think there s/b a comma after tracing
Complete thread -- late-term
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 32-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 3, PARA 0-0-1-0 AT 41 ...
Complete thread -- each throw
Complete thread -- An elliptical incision was made around the fistula site and taken down ...
Complete thread -- interior.
Complete thread -- The placenta was then removed via Crede, taken off the field. The ute ...
Complete thread -- I meant to put that enclosed in ???at the hips???
Complete thread -- at the hips
Complete thread -- Click on the Find Box word "presentation" 4 times
Complete thread -- It might make sense (see link)
Complete thread -- The scalpel was used to incise the uterus in the midline and the incis ...
Complete thread -- yup
Complete thread -- _____ presentation
Complete thread -- not sure that fits
Complete thread -- without presentation?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SCHEDULED REPEAT CESAREAN SECTION _____ ...
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: The patient can be discharged home. She may be w ...
Complete thread -- she corrected herself
Complete thread -- the navicular
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BILATERAL RECURRENT CLUBFEET. Proced ...
Complete thread -- and further care per Medicine.
Complete thread -- The patient will be nonweightbearing on the left upper extremity for o ...
Complete thread -- ADDENDUM: It must have something to do with 'thigh'. SEe msg.
Complete thread -- Prior groin incision _______ with tissue necrosis and dehiscence ______ which ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Sorry. Should have mentioned the procedure is a repeat Brazilian butt lift.
Complete thread -- PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: AESTHETIC _________ GLUTEAL REGION.
Complete thread -- Please read message inside..... an appropriate inferior wedge ______ so the nipple...
Complete thread -- Thank you! ~nm
Complete thread -- There is an IPD (interpupillary distance) that might fit here.
Complete thread -- Looks like it could be ICD (or maybe even IPD) ~ nm RMT
Complete thread -- PE section for a 12-1/2-year old girl
Complete thread -- or other filling defects aside from those
Complete thread -- coiled in the bladder
Complete thread -- At this point, there was minimal bleeding. The wire was confirmed to ...
Complete thread -- A retrograde pyelogram was performed through the open-ended catheter f ...
Complete thread -- ???so to cover the???
Complete thread -- nevermind. flagging.
Complete thread -- lowest desaturation
Complete thread -- mumble jumble - no idea
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: The patient is a 6-year-old female with history of adeno ...
Complete thread -- A retrosternal space and right pleural cavity were drained with #32 ch ...
Complete thread -- debrided, including two bars of calcium extending
Complete thread -- lifelong and indefinite
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- It was heavily calcified and tricuspid. The valve was incised with a ...
Complete thread -- The various options were considered in detail prior to operation. The ...
Complete thread -- In case not a typo, note that it s/b two-thirds (not two-third) (see link)
Complete thread -- developing hip arthritis
Complete thread -- 1. taught about ...2. there is an increased risk for developing hip
Complete thread -- yes, laid.
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: The patient will remain weightbearing as tolerate ...
Complete thread -- laid? (I never am sure about these)
Complete thread -- mantle
Complete thread -- the rasp layed between??? (WAG)
Complete thread -- Final x-rays showed good hemi-head size and overall preserved leg leng ...
Complete thread -- in the exposure??
Complete thread -- An anterior one-third and posterior two-third interval of the gluteus ...
Complete thread -- The fascia lata was incised in line with the incision. The bursa was ...
Complete thread -- medical advice (not advise)
Complete thread -- length of the?
Complete thread -- assessments here in our....and did before...
Complete thread -- The patient was provided general endotracheal anesthesia and then was ...
Complete thread -- He was seen by outside hospital and told that he likely will need surg ...
Complete thread -- Thank you so much, billybob. :))
Complete thread -- they did conceive again.
Complete thread -- Sorry. Very bad voice quality.
Complete thread -- Thanks, Questyr!
Complete thread -- ???autonomic??? (see various google hits, see what you think)
Complete thread -- Can't make it out, but thank you for helping.
Complete thread -- CHRONIC MAXILLARY SINUSITIS WITH _____ MUCOCILIARY DYSFUNCTION.
Complete thread -- oxygen, albuterol, nebs?
Complete thread -- Patient with acute asthma exacerbation, hypoxemia, and respiratory failure.
Complete thread -- arousing
Complete thread -- Vertex sharp waves are present. _____ is unremarkable.
Complete thread -- oh, I got it! s/b "distention" happiness.
Complete thread -- Secondary **sense** into the gallbladder was seen. (MRI report findings)
Complete thread -- That being said,
Complete thread -- With that being said, she was without overt agitation
Complete thread -- She was irritable when redirected and yelling. _____ said she was without overt sm
Complete thread -- I found this. He was saying T1cN0M0
Complete thread -- Left breast carcinoma, clinical stage I, T1TN0M0. How do i correctly type this?
Complete thread -- I hear an old MP3 and it does not match what you have here.
Complete thread -- yes, to hold it in place.
Complete thread -- ;)
Complete thread -- thanks taco!
Complete thread -- thank you very much
Complete thread -- #2 ___ cage filled with iliac crest autograft (I don't hear "DVT" in there)
Complete thread -- #1 from the DePuy set and placed in ...
Complete thread -- #2 begin reaming
Complete thread -- We use a trough ______ appropriate size and DVT ______ autograft as
Complete thread -- pillows placed under
Complete thread -- We used a _____ into deep portion of longitudinal ligament and we used a _____ Kerris
Complete thread -- this point, *an N G* line was performed at the disk using
Complete thread -- The patient had _______ placed on the patient’s knees.
Complete thread -- The patient neck was secured in place with **sterile tape**.
Complete thread -- It was also noted during the course of the surgery that some of this b ...
Complete thread -- January of 2016 complicated by drainage of stool and pus from fistula ...
Complete thread -- 1. tail 2. can't get it (though i would like to know what he said)
Complete thread -- intra-rectum
Complete thread -- The fistula probe was then used to delineate this fistula tract and a ...
Complete thread -- The reflected head of the rectus was partially incised to afford great ...
Complete thread -- Accolade II
Complete thread -- can't get #2
Complete thread -- 1. removing the disc with rotating
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT HIP AVASCULAR NECROSIS. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- Interbody fusion was performed by incising the annulus with #11 blade ...
Complete thread -- Found tunica alba in the definition of septum penis in The American
Complete thread -- halving technique (see link, right side column under "pitfalls"
Complete thread -- Belize.
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: The patient is a 58-year-old female who had chronic low ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I don't think this is correct either
Complete thread -- I hear "half-ing" or "having" but I can't find anything
Complete thread -- associations??
Complete thread -- Attention was then next turned to the right alar base where an approxi ...
Complete thread -- She was explained all risks, benefits, and alternatives including the ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction everybody.
Complete thread -- #2 is incorrect above. should be frameless stereotaxy
Complete thread -- frame MRI?
Complete thread -- 1. 10-cut CT and a ____ MRI 2. to use for
Complete thread -- ...and we steered clear of those.
Complete thread -- further opened an *extra*
Complete thread -- 1. carotid 2. steered clear of
Complete thread -- location of the carotid
Complete thread -- The sella was further opened next for 1 or 2 mm all around to better v ...
Complete thread -- The patient was positioned supine on the OR table with his head in May ...
Complete thread -- I'd type 20,600.
Complete thread -- I can't get #1
Complete thread -- I hear visual
Complete thread -- 2. insufficiency 3. the entire
Complete thread -- The patient understood these risks as well as risk of _____ apparatus ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: GROWTH HORMONE-SECRETING PITUITARY ADENOMA. ...
Complete thread -- She says 20,000.6 would you type that as 20.6 thousand?
Complete thread -- irregular
Complete thread -- NST is reactive. Toco _____ contractions already.
Complete thread -- Goodness. Never heard that one. Thank you!
Complete thread -- Schlieren
Complete thread -- ______ was removed using the MVC
Complete thread -- thanks taco
Complete thread -- assess pulmonary arteries?
Complete thread -- Two dimensional echocardiogram to ______
Complete thread -- found it "1703"
Complete thread -- #2 ? Sewn into place right and left
Complete thread -- denistry, doc is referring to "17 oh 3" bur, is that 1703 or 17 x 0.3 or other??
Complete thread -- #1: Keith needle
Complete thread -- multiple again
Complete thread -- multiple ?s
Complete thread -- that's what I thought I heard
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- ______or any
Complete thread -- obtained
Complete thread -- non-proximal and non-distal were ______. An 18 cm penile prosthetic
Complete thread -- added
Complete thread -- There was no evidence of _____ fluid emanating from urethra
Complete thread -- still hear old mp3
Complete thread -- got this: Betadine-impregnated Vi-Drape
Complete thread -- ohhhh
Complete thread -- true
Complete thread -- #1 with drainage of clear urine. new sentence. penoscrotal (not penis and scrotum)
Complete thread -- since when do doctors make sense?
Complete thread -- o’clock position ______ traction with the
Complete thread -- complication ______ and then AND small opening _____. Following placement
Complete thread -- got it! Time out and general...
Complete thread -- Corporal length.....no corporal fibrosis (not phimosis)
Complete thread -- i thoought that but doesn't seem that the word is that long and it doesn't make sense with
Complete thread -- at first, he said adequate general but not sure what he changed it to.
Complete thread -- tunica albuginea ??
Complete thread -- spongiosum was identified in the right and left tunic *alba cleared the* penile-scrot
Complete thread -- Following the induction of ______ anesthesia, the patient
Complete thread -- cm x 5 mm. ______ 169785012, ______ lot
Complete thread -- SUMMARY OF FINDINGS: _____ 9-cm proximal to distal _____ phimosis.
Complete thread -- Thanks
Complete thread -- vasculogenic etiology
Complete thread -- 2. pharmacotherapy?
Complete thread -- 1. vasculogenic erectile dysfunction
Complete thread -- I think he says subsequently and then changes to additionally?
Complete thread -- correction to the rest of this post
Complete thread -- days prior to procedure _____ additionally Hibiclens
Complete thread -- history of ______ erectile dysfunction with refractory _______ therapy.
Complete thread -- Erectile dysfunction vascular _______ etiology.
Complete thread -- and good expectation for good healing ? (kinda redundant tho)
Complete thread -- Visualization of the cuff after insertion of the anchor and reduction ...
Complete thread -- The residual stump from the biceps long head tendon was coagulated usi ...
Complete thread -- SUNY Downstate
Complete thread -- SUNY Downstate
Complete thread -- He sustained this injury while attempting to open a wine bottle which ...
Complete thread -- The patient is a 47-year-old right-hand-dominant male transferred from ...
Complete thread -- Given the patient a _______ upcoming??
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CATARACT, LEFT EYE. Procedure: LE ...
Complete thread -- varies
Complete thread -- rare is to?
Complete thread -- really to pressure-like - she sounds like one of mine and never makes sense.
Complete thread -- Patient with chest pain. The pain is sharp, but also _____ to pressure like, as sm
Complete thread -- Thanks for letting us know.
Complete thread -- Note that Xylocaine still has a live trademark (generic is lidocaine HCl)
Complete thread -- I'd say it is a local field block, so yes without a comma. If I went by
Complete thread -- yea, the wire was advanced past the heart into the IVC.
Complete thread -- It was arytenoid and torus palatinus.
Complete thread -- the SVC *past the heart* into the IVC
Complete thread -- Joondalup?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- nylons?
Complete thread -- booked her in for 31 May 2017, at ___ and will let you know of her outcome.
Complete thread -- the skin was then closed with interrupted _____. Bacitracin dressing were applied
Complete thread -- Thanks. I sent in for query
Complete thread -- oh, I was wrong
Complete thread -- Thanks he is saying attempts at
Complete thread -- Thanks so much! I was way off on that one
Complete thread -- a V-Y flap (he says V to Y)
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I don't think a pause in speaking creates a comma, though that is just my opinion
Complete thread -- except for one segment of a ___ wide flap.
Complete thread -- even if he paused after saying it?
Complete thread -- attempts of?
Complete thread -- don't need a comma after local
Complete thread -- Recurrent rectal polyp after prior low anterior resection and multiple _____ sm
Complete thread -- Does this look right?
Complete thread -- I am finding medical books making reference to "arytenoid folds" (see link)
Complete thread -- I actually took the "guessing" comment to be guessing at a suggestion to the OP
Complete thread -- Thanks. I hear all that now. and yes I know what the ABMC is.
Complete thread -- reflected
Complete thread -- yes, that too - I agree.
Complete thread -- (yeah, like poi said -- and I'm assuming you (OP) verified the ABMC, because I did not)
Complete thread -- Drinks alcohol RARELY
Complete thread -- divorced, has 3 children, and she works at ABMC at registration
Complete thread -- 1. divorced and has 3 children. 2. ___ registration?
Complete thread -- Drinks alcohol regularly. She is ______. She works at the ABMC _____.
Complete thread -- "reflected" vs "reflective"? onto the cornea. Can't make sense of this.
Complete thread -- s/l aryetenal fold (only heard of aryepiglottic fold) and s/l tors of pyelonitis.
Complete thread -- Googlin your "seromal tumor" just brings up "did you mean stromal" and a bunch of pages
Complete thread -- He later mentions a gastrointestinal stromal tumor, but that's not what I
Complete thread -- Oncology is not my strong suit, and this is a difficult ESL!
Complete thread -- I cannot confirm "sack polyp". I found sac polyp, but it doesn't fit your context. Sorry.
Complete thread -- Kling
Complete thread -- dressed incision with 4-inch s/l clean
Complete thread -- , there was a small*sack* polyp. Polypectomy performed
Complete thread -- s/l *C N* coagulation
Complete thread -- Thank you. Think I'll flag it to be on the safe side. I found external and extra, I think.
Complete thread -- never mind - i think it is - in anticipation of biopsy
Complete thread -- The Xarelto was held _______ biopsy but was deferred
Complete thread -- all I can find is inferior tibial (or posterior tibial). eeny-meenie-miney
Complete thread -- Never mind - he is changing his mind to revealed a chronically ...
Complete thread -- Revealed a well-developed, _______ chronically ill-appearing male
Complete thread -- He has good sensation over the dorsum of the foot but still has a litt ...
Complete thread -- I was trying to be polite and diplomatic. Also, it isn't up to me
Complete thread -- This incision was deepened through the subcutaneous tissues and fascia ...
Complete thread -- We initially attempted to perform a diagnostic laparoscopy in order to ...
Complete thread -- The cervical cone biopsy was then resected and sent for permanent path ...
Complete thread -- and if it was me, I'd never guess on a medication. I'd flag it and send it on but never
Complete thread -- If I were guessing, I'd go withTrusopt (for glaucoma) instead of Aricept.
Complete thread -- I will use Aricept. Perhaps that's it. Thanks
Complete thread -- mammary pedicle?
Complete thread -- the _______ was not long enough.
Complete thread -- conduits?
Complete thread -- Medication that s/l Try-sept
Complete thread -- Efforts to pass right internal mammary artery to transverse sinus to r ...
Complete thread -- can't get this one
Complete thread -- culprit vessel
Complete thread -- macro
Complete thread -- Two segments of saphenous vein graft endoscopically harvested from the ...
Complete thread -- disease with critical obstructions and a large left anterior descendin ...
Complete thread -- micro pertubation?
Complete thread -- multiple endometriotic spots behind the right ovary, _____.
Complete thread -- thanks guys.
Complete thread -- looks fine IMHO
Complete thread -- ? rocker-bottom foot
Complete thread -- rocker bottom
Complete thread -- MUSCULOSKELETAL: Charcot deformity on the right lower extremity, _____ foot sm
Complete thread -- to try to facilitate a small-as-possible radiation field - hyphenated?
Complete thread -- thanks that is what I heard too but VR put 16 so wanted confirmation.
Complete thread -- S/L 15 to me.??
Complete thread -- got it = brimonidine
Complete thread -- 2+ follicles in each eye consistent with a ______ s/l "bromonine allergy".
Complete thread -- She has been on vancomycin since January 2015 or 2016?
Complete thread -- fecal debris with seeds. Must have eaten something that had seeds in it? I'd go with it
Complete thread -- thank you taco!
Complete thread -- germs or washing
Complete thread -- She has no issues around __ a washing her hands but she does like a routine.
Complete thread -- hazy?
Complete thread -- enhancing?
Complete thread -- ok
Complete thread -- it's ok
Complete thread -- Thanks. I can hear sounds, no problem. I have windows 10 and it's new to me.
Complete thread -- preoperative workup showed a **hansy** nodule on the contralateral
Complete thread -- appeared to be an **elsewhere** failure, located
Complete thread -- check internet options, advanced tab, and look for playing sounds...make sure that is
Complete thread -- I don't see anything wrong with "seeds" being in the fecal debris.
Complete thread -- Why can't I hear the wav files or the MP3 or 4 files?
Complete thread -- not sure
Complete thread -- fecal debris with **seeds **
Complete thread -- heck, just nevermind. I think it is argatroban pronounced wrong.
Complete thread -- Oh duh... just noticed you posted that! I think today is Monday again.
Complete thread -- Thanks, kpecih!~nm
Complete thread -- i found argatroban ??
Complete thread -- Sounds good to me.. male dilators as opposed to female dilators.
Complete thread -- GU procedure on male patient
Complete thread -- uterus was congested _____ 6- to 8-week size.
Complete thread -- will try that
Complete thread -- I think somewhere in there is "lateral ?something? surfaces"
Complete thread -- could the "bantin" part of the s/l = vitamin? (see google hits link)
Complete thread -- This is for #3 blank
Complete thread -- med s/l argobantin
Complete thread -- ???removed from the???
Complete thread -- again, same word as above. Just can't get it! I hate it when that happens.
Complete thread -- 2. Allis was entered into the cervix. (??) Maybe someone else can get this. I am so
Complete thread -- A few questions...
Complete thread -- Sorry, got this. catheterized yielding clear yellow/amber urine.
Complete thread -- yielding clear ______ urine
Complete thread -- anterior and posterior _____ surface.
Complete thread -- tunneled
Complete thread -- The wound was then thoroughly irrigated using bacitracin and saline. ...
Complete thread -- 1. mid and one segment 2. likely than the _____ to rupture.
Complete thread -- on which we were working and just let it sit
Complete thread -- The wound was thoroughly irrigated. Hemostasis was obtained using a c ...
Complete thread -- A CT angiogram was performed which showed a left-sided PComA and anter ...
Complete thread -- agree with bowled out.
Complete thread -- bowled?
Complete thread -- Attempts were made to restore implant #18 but secondary to pain and di ...
Complete thread -- Gentle hydrodissection was performed using BSS to ensure free rotation ...
Complete thread -- recorded
Complete thread -- The K-wire was subsequently bent and tamped in to make it flush with t ...
Complete thread -- thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- had interrupted SIDS at six months old, was resuscitated,
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: DENTAL CARIES. Procedure: RESTORA ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Only old mp4 is there.
Complete thread -- I would think "controlled head delivery" (see google hits link)
Complete thread -- deep dish.
Complete thread -- That's totally it! Thank you so much!
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT KNEE DEGENERATIVE JOINT DISEASE. ...
Complete thread -- The dermis?
Complete thread -- I think I hear.....incision on the inferior aspect of this ring.
Complete thread -- Mastopexy: ...to make a full-thickness ____on the inferior aspect of ______
Complete thread -- episiotomy for s/l control held delivery sm pl
Complete thread -- mastopexy procedure
Complete thread -- I don't hear a wav?
Complete thread -- Axillary roll placed in the left axilla. Beanbag was used to ___ position.
Complete thread -- Yes "shorten" ...see google book hit that describes the maneuver
Complete thread -- not sure, but keep verb tense the same. Pylorus WAS visualized. but we WERE unable to...
Complete thread -- sent in
Complete thread -- non-medical word, s/l "shorten/shorn" but does not make sense
Complete thread -- Cholecystectomy in 2009, ___ debridement.
Complete thread -- Pain lasts anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
Complete thread -- Pain lasting ____ seconds to 5 minutes.
Complete thread -- Think he is saying inland passage - thank you.
Complete thread -- Are you familiar with cruises?
Complete thread -- PQ (pronator quadratus)
Complete thread -- The pronator quadratus was covered over the plate and closed to the be ...

copyright Will Sandberg 2007