TheGreatDictator.com Word Board

search earlier posts

Complete thread -- Thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- noncrushing
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: COLON CANCER. Procedure: LAPAROSC ...
Complete thread -- ignore me. Pie got it
Complete thread -- and was taught? the set of known risks
Complete thread -- tightness
Complete thread -- and was cognizant of known
Complete thread -- Mersilene suture with a free needle was used to perform a McDonald cer ...
Complete thread -- Fetal heart tones were confirmed before and after case. The patient w ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction everybody.
Complete thread -- flattened collapsed
Complete thread -- macerated, at approximately 20 weeks' gestation, with flattened, collapsed body.
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Baby girl in ROA position at 08:35 p.m., Apgars 9 and 9, bi ...
Complete thread -- Going with jet ventilated (although still not 100% sure).
Complete thread -- For microlaryngoscopy, after insertion of larygoscope...
Complete thread -- Yay it's finally there.
Complete thread -- For some reason it will not load my new wav.
Complete thread -- old wav still, for me.
Complete thread -- The patient put in a supine ______ with an empty bladder, empty stomach, sm
Complete thread -- thanks!
Complete thread -- I usually hear "wire lid speculum" instead of "separator" but the "wire lid" part is OK.
Complete thread -- ______ [wire?] lid separator (for eye surgery - having trouble verifying)
Complete thread -- Thanks taco. I just found the free ties and all I could find were curved clamps but sm
Complete thread -- using free ties and curved clamps (I think he says curVED clamps with two syllables)
Complete thread -- Omental adhesions were noted to the uterus and disssected sharply and bluntly sm
Complete thread -- The BAL will be sent off for "four ways." Patient tolerated procedure.
Complete thread -- found it when i removed the word challenge
Complete thread -- which do not bleed on *waterpik* challenge
Complete thread -- Thank you!
Complete thread -- I'd type coccidioidal
Complete thread -- Doc is saying Prostatic secretions show what look like coccoidal bacteria and white
Complete thread -- thanks taco
Complete thread -- nor are there any narcolepsy-like features
Complete thread -- Perthes disease is a rare childhood condition that affects the hip.
Complete thread -- flagging
Complete thread -- leg s/l herpes disease as a child
Complete thread -- He did not report any symptoms to suggest restless legs in the form of ...
Complete thread -- never mind, got it
Complete thread -- I have recommended that she supplement after every breastfeeding with Alimentum or
Complete thread -- in order
Complete thread -- It was tented up and the rectus muscle was attempted to be dissected o ...
Complete thread -- nice. haha :-)
Complete thread -- कोई बात नहीं
Complete thread -- got it. thanks.
Complete thread -- mp3 posted again. Thanks.
Complete thread -- Still have old mp3
Complete thread -- <yaaaawwwwwn>
Complete thread -- normal XX
Complete thread -- She required one unit of packed red blood cells intraop for hypotensio ...
Complete thread -- 1. fetal omphalocele
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: THIS IS A 32-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 1, PARA 0 AT ...
Complete thread -- Ophthalmology question - [s/l pre-cleave?] the lens
Complete thread -- peeled
Complete thread -- Attention was then turned to the left sidewall and the ureter was iden ...
Complete thread -- After 2 pops were heard,
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction.
Complete thread -- at a 90 degree angle while TENTING
Complete thread -- degree angle while attempting the abdominal wall with two towel clamps ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 47-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 7, PARA 5-0-2-5 WITH ...
Complete thread -- "lary" (laryngectomy) stoma?
Complete thread -- ______ stoma.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: HISTORY OF TOTAL LARYNGECTOMY REQUIRING TRA ...
Complete thread -- layering
Complete thread -- She underwent a right upper quadrant ultrasound that showed a mildly d ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the info.
Complete thread -- BM (bowel movement)
Complete thread -- slightly common bile thickened?
Complete thread -- This is a 54-year-old female who allegedly presented with three days o ...
Complete thread -- Flagging and moving on. Thanks.
Complete thread -- slightly _____ thickened wall. ?
Complete thread -- tried and failed. I do believe Dissection is start of new sentence though.
Complete thread -- The gallbladder was identified without obvious abnormality with the exception of sm
Complete thread -- 7 x 7
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: HISTORY OF T4B, N2B, M0 LEFT RETROMOLAR TRI ...
Complete thread -- and sweep them across the chest and the head
Complete thread -- There is something more after incision
Complete thread -- ...to bring the arms into the incision....
Complete thread -- red man syndrome with vancomycin therapy noticed during his s/l am-bu-low-trod. TIA!
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 32-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 2, PARA 1-0-0-1 AT 40 ...
Complete thread -- congestive heart failure, hyperlipidemia, *S I D H* , hypertension, hyponatremia,
Complete thread -- I believe "roc" is slang/short-form for rocuronium (google "rocuronium block" for info)
Complete thread -- thanks taco.
Complete thread -- Could be saying nerve block?
Complete thread -- patient with vociferous appetite
Complete thread -- Per RN patient with _____ for his appetite and does not choke or cough at all sm
Complete thread -- s/l mammyplex dressing
Complete thread -- The soft tissues were then injected with s/l*rock block*.
Complete thread -- it's a singular word used to refer to the group of bones that make up the wrist.
Complete thread -- thank you very much
Complete thread -- Forane (isoflurane) is a general inhalation anesthetic drug used to induce and maintain
Complete thread -- ALLERGIES: Propofol and *for rain*
Complete thread -- Ok thanks. That's what I thought I heard but seems awful vague on an allergy list.
Complete thread -- sounds like "penicillins and others" to me.
Complete thread -- and others?
Complete thread -- confused even searching, is carpus a single bone?
Complete thread -- allergies: clindamycin, diazepam, mirtazapine, morphine, penicillins _____.
Complete thread -- google "carpus" - that's what I did, and it sure looks like it fits to me.
Complete thread -- sm, questioning "carpus"
Complete thread -- thanks
Complete thread -- and behavioral discontrol is okay, but I think "dyscontrol" might be preferred spelling.
Complete thread -- scheming behavior (like being manipulative, maybe?)
Complete thread -- and *skimming* behavior which AND acute behavior *discontrol*.
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- serial?
Complete thread -- span
Complete thread -- Four quadrant biopsies were taken from the gastroesophageal junction and then sm
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- just to move this on, I hear 4 5 6 5 (which I would blank and flag)
Complete thread -- flagged
Complete thread -- It was secured with a ______ #5 silk suture
Complete thread -- Right anterior and lateral compartment fasciotomies is procedure.
Complete thread -- Mets? He may be abbreviating Metzenbaum?
Complete thread -- 1. It should be noted
Complete thread -- #2 and will be dictated individually and
Complete thread -- pleural space ______ cranial aspect of the sixth rib. A 24-French chest tube was pla
Complete thread -- The QTc was normal at ___ milliseconds.
Complete thread -- intraoperatively. _______ the right chest was placed by Dr. Melman ______ the left c
Complete thread -- Sulfacet, gabapentin
Complete thread -- Levaquin, Demerol, sulfa, ______, Lyrica, Paxil.
Complete thread -- plantar flexors are *ah breakable*
Complete thread -- thanks, isgal!
Complete thread -- They also have it as FireFly™
Complete thread -- correction: They have it as FireFly®
Complete thread -- The manufacturer's website has it as Firefly - see link
Complete thread -- sent through with what he dictated (FireFly), but still curious, if anyone can find a
Complete thread -- Robotic cholecystectomy with FireFly imaging. Firefly or FireFly?
Complete thread -- admit
Complete thread -- 6 ounce
Complete thread -- An NG tube was placed in the left naris to suction the gastric content ...
Complete thread -- The oral cavity was irrigated copiously. The posterior throat pack wa ...
Complete thread -- 1010 Ioban?
Complete thread -- She was turned over to the oral and maxillofacial surgery service wher ...
Complete thread -- it looks like closed lock (versus open) is most common with deviation, but
Complete thread -- ____ lock
Complete thread -- This is a 29-year-old female with past medical history of chronic left ...
Complete thread -- The patient was previously recommended and prescribed antibiotic drops ...
Complete thread -- Thanks, poi. Will turn in now.
Complete thread -- Thanks, all of you!
Complete thread -- sounds like he yawns there. I can't get it. Seem to hear performance _____??
Complete thread -- sorry. not my post.
Complete thread -- on several occasions
Complete thread -- on several occask
Complete thread -- Breast implants and lift
Complete thread -- the patient was moved into the erect position _____ to ensure appropriate symmetry
Complete thread -- largely lost to followup
Complete thread -- The patient was previously recommended and prescribed antibiotic drops ...
Complete thread -- posted wav. Thanks.
Complete thread -- if you still have this one guy post it and i will see if i can hear it.
Complete thread -- nevermind.
Complete thread -- Thanks.
Complete thread -- I heard that also. So I thought does he mean 'centralizing' tissue?
Complete thread -- This is a 46-year-old gentleman with history of chronic rhinosinusitis ...
Complete thread -- centralizer?
Complete thread -- Breast implants and lift ...removal of ______ tissue...
Complete thread -- Breast lift and implants.
Complete thread -- hypogonadotropic hypogonadism
Complete thread -- Central hypothyroidism. __________ hypogonadism.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Thanks!! That's how I've been typing it and was having a lil freak-out! TY!
Complete thread -- Her MRI was ____, which shows no evidence of recurrent disc or new disc.
Complete thread -- I vote for "are." What he's really saying is internal rotation and external rotation.
Complete thread -- Thanks taco.
Complete thread -- No acute ____. Moderate cortical atrophy noted. (sorry can't get word after acute)
Complete thread -- Anterior right parietal lobe infarctions noted. No acute ____ cortical atrophy noted.
Complete thread -- not sure why I put quotes around improved - lol
Complete thread -- Verb agreement brain fart: Internal and external rotation are/is symmetric
Complete thread -- I'm hearing "improved" right basilar infiltrate.
Complete thread -- Chest x-ray showed left atelectasis/volume loss, left hemithorax, _____ basilar sm
Complete thread -- s/l ostasis
Complete thread -- tells me that there does not seem to be a real contraindication between the ___ melan
Complete thread -- thank you taco!
Complete thread -- Just like you have them. They're model numbers (you can google them)
Complete thread -- He has a Medtronic 5594 atrial lead and a 6947 RV lead...see inside
Complete thread -- sounds like "The Keys" to me, but I cannot verify
Complete thread -- She was investigated at __ and underwent a faecal culture at that time.
Complete thread -- Mallampati score I. No abnormalities "2 3 3 2." Neck mobility normal. What is 233
Complete thread -- some transmitted **laryngeal noises** and are irregular
Complete thread -- Physical examination: Neurologic: _____ with ecchymosis and a 90 degree clawing sm
Complete thread -- lipinoid appearance (CHRPE lesion)
Complete thread -- if she is developing iron deficiency, we may __ at the time of the procedure
Complete thread -- I bet you're right. His dictations should come with a key
Complete thread -- when it was
Complete thread -- he says "recommends" but I bet he meant to say "represents"
Complete thread -- You put your mp3 over mine and I'm still waiting for an answer
Complete thread -- since yesterday, ______ 1.9. The patient’s
Complete thread -- "the patient still feels weak in (her both) legs" (I would recast as "both her legs")
Complete thread -- showed 1+ pitting edema ______. The patient’s both
Complete thread -- not improved but the patient states ______ both legs as per daughter
Complete thread -- The x-rays show a grade 1-2 L5-S1 spondylolisthesis with bilateral pars fractures.
Complete thread -- Thanks
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- I think he means "complaining" but he stumbles and it comes out "comparing"
Complete thread -- Today in the office, she is ____ of essentially no pain.
Complete thread -- falciform
Complete thread -- incisional hernia defect with *plotting* #1 Ethibond suture in
Complete thread -- The *falsum* ligament was taken down using the hook cautery device
Complete thread -- She will be
Complete thread -- The patient will be nonweightbearing in the splint. She will receive ...
Complete thread -- He will receive 48 hours of antibiotics due to the open fracture and a ...
Complete thread -- Again, following the completion of this anastomosis, the blood supply ...
Complete thread -- The anastomosis at the superficial palmar arch with other vessels on t ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- PMH: hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidemia
Complete thread -- s/l lavoproxyzil. Patient is status post stroke and streptoccocus on blood culture.
Complete thread -- 2433 hits in PubMed.
Complete thread -- Pseudomonas fluorescens that is sensitive to s/l*galactosides* and fluoroquinolones.
Complete thread -- Examination reveals a palpable s/l*formus** in the right submandibular triangle consi
Complete thread -- were going to take
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Once we identified all three bundles, we then cleaned off the fibula c ...
Complete thread -- The patient initially had refused amputation despite discussion with p ...
Complete thread -- Of note, the patient had positive urine cultures from the nephrostomy ...
Complete thread -- of CKD
Complete thread -- The patient underwent bilateral nephrostomy tube placement with interv ...
Complete thread -- ovaries.
Complete thread -- there is a 2nd blank. Other than that we visualized the right and left ____ as well.
Complete thread -- There were multiple adhesions inside the uterus and _____ and cystic sm
Complete thread -- thank you
Complete thread -- because she had chest pain, but at this time it has resolved.
Complete thread -- At her last visit, the patient was not keen to get any cardiac workup ...
Complete thread -- never mind
Complete thread -- He had good *one-to-one*wall motion on
Complete thread -- A&P repair and hysterectomy, sm plse
Complete thread -- That's exactly what I thought. Although she says both in the home medications, but in sm
Complete thread -- Sounds like "sevelamer" but that's the same as Renvela (it's the generic name)
Complete thread -- tylenol, amlodipine, aspirin, omeprazole, ________ , and Renvela.
Complete thread -- Thanks taco. You are always coming to my rescue!
Complete thread -- trefoil
Complete thread -- He also had some spinal stenosis, as well as ______ shape to his spinal canal.
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)?
Complete thread -- Questran (dose fits)
Complete thread -- Her medicines included Lipitor 20 mg, *question* 4 mg twice a day
Complete thread -- Severe *A I S* associated with congestive heart dailure
Complete thread -- cannot rule out
Complete thread -- atelectasis and _____ pneumonia
Complete thread -- into the wound both proximally and distally to *ensure* there
Complete thread -- Rocephin, Celexa, ______, spironolactone, Pepcid, Proscar
Complete thread -- A scissor was inserted ______ proximally and distally
Complete thread -- Blunt _______ to the palmar fascia was identified.
Complete thread -- throughout an arc?
Complete thread -- This size #0 FiberWire was then passed in figure-of-eight fashion to r ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT HIP RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. Proce ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- the cystic artery as it approached
Complete thread -- The cystic duct was bluntly distended from surrounding tissues in a ci ...
Complete thread -- that likely all she would require was a
Complete thread -- On the dynamic MRI, the cystocele was mild and the uterus was well sup ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- jog
Complete thread -- The knee was deemed to be in satisfactory varus and valgus alignment, ...
Complete thread -- the surgical table??
Complete thread -- she wound up having
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room supine on a stretcher. ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- surgery and cervical
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- taken at the onset.
Complete thread -- The one or two locules of the cyst were ruptured during the manipulati ...
Complete thread -- 1. symptomatic 2. features
Complete thread -- sorry. posted again. Thanks.
Complete thread -- no wav?
Complete thread -- cervix and?
Complete thread -- _______ and endometrial cancer low.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 48-YEAR-OLD WITH _____ PELVIC MASS CAUSIN ...
Complete thread -- Findings: EUA: Healthy vulva, vagina, and cervix, ectropion noted, n ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: COMPLEX ATYPICAL ENDOMETRIAL _____. ...
Complete thread -- #2 tip of?
Complete thread -- #1 preserve length
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT RING FINGER TRAUMATIC DISTAL AMPUTATI ...
Complete thread -- got it - Tillaux
Complete thread -- s/l "tee-low" sm for context please
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- where the nail
Complete thread -- She presents with a great toe that has a dystrophic nail plate ___ matrix
Complete thread -- later he says Buscopan, so must be hyoscine.
Complete thread -- help with medication given during ERCP, sm pls
Complete thread -- I think so which I hate because she says it so many times. On researching it says sm
Complete thread -- it does sound like "uh uh... immune colitis" - you may have to flag it?
Complete thread -- I thought it sounded like just "immune" as well, but...
Complete thread -- I posted a wave of one of the other times she says this.
Complete thread -- Taco she says it later twice in the report and it sounds like immune colitis. Is there sm
Complete thread -- autoimmune (?)
Complete thread -- Past medical history: History of ____ colitis.
Complete thread -- that is actually why I waited till you moved on, didn't want to
Complete thread -- LOL!
Complete thread -- Thanks billybob.
Complete thread -- 10.7.
Complete thread -- I actually can hear that after reading what you heard. LOL The mind is a powerful thing.
Complete thread -- I hear "little green metal thing sent"
Complete thread -- Labs: WBC 16.4, hemoglobin _____, platelets 481.
Complete thread -- I think perhaps she is going to vital signs and says temp.
Complete thread -- Never mind, I thought you wanted the doctor's name
Complete thread -- Wav starts after blank
Complete thread -- Please refer to the history and physical dictated by my associate sm
Complete thread -- ha, that's probably it
Complete thread -- Plans will be to resume Wellbutrin (?)
Complete thread -- PLAN: *S B 2* , resume Wellbutrin at 700 mg b.i.d
Complete thread -- will give long term treatment ______.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- lumbar elastic corset *cuff *
Complete thread -- 44 runs of 3 beats = 132 beats.
Complete thread -- thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- Thanks. I hear that too but have no idea what she means.
Complete thread -- I found MecStat and added link
Complete thread -- 132 were in 4 to 4 (??) runs which only consisted of 3 beats
Complete thread -- There are 8941 premature atrial contractions and 132 are in ___ runs which only
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- veer to the
Complete thread -- with no past medical history who reported having vaginal intercourse a ...
Complete thread -- ____ physiologic response
Complete thread -- As you know, he has marked sinus arrhythmia, which ________ response of the heart
Complete thread -- AT (anterior tibial)
Complete thread -- The right PT artery had less than 50% stenosis at the origin with the ...
Complete thread -- 1. from within the lower lobe airway. 2. bronch past it 3. clearly air
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LARGE ENDOBRONCHIAL LESION, LEFT LOWER LOBE ...
Complete thread -- The lesion appeared at the bottom of the main carina but clearly appea ...
Complete thread -- and divert the
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: OBSTRUCTING CECAL ADENOCARCINOMA. Pr ...
Complete thread -- 30
Complete thread -- We then pulled our scope back examining the esophagus. The GE junctio ...
Complete thread -- wake up one word or two word here?
Complete thread -- The pregnant female was positive for THC by s/l mex-stat. TIA!
Complete thread -- an erosion of
Complete thread -- 1. vertiginous 2. with persistent (sounds to me like she changed her
Complete thread -- As noted in clinic, the patient was noted to have a pars flaccida retr ...
Complete thread -- She continues to have intermittent drainage and annoying pain in her l ...
Complete thread -- Bone pate used to obliterate
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RECURRENT LEFT CHOLESTEATOMA. Proced ...
Complete thread -- ProGlide devices (as he is saying so in rest of the dictation)
Complete thread -- ____devices had deployed properly, but this narrowed the vessel
Complete thread -- All three arch vessels
Complete thread -- There was a small area where obviously the proximal SFA was the site o ...
Complete thread -- all wires and catheters.
Complete thread -- We then completely removed that wire and replaced it with a Magic Torq ...
Complete thread -- ______ vessels still filled
Complete thread -- We then advanced the endoprosthesis up to the level of the left subcla ...
Complete thread -- warranted?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- As such, we reviewed his scans and identified likely a grade 3 aortic ...
Complete thread -- paresis?
Complete thread -- She has no evidence of nystagmus or s/l*bur-ease*at this time.
Complete thread -- He was saying snow blower. I first heard snow ball. LOL
Complete thread -- over a small ball??
Complete thread -- Right chest wall pain, pain on the neck, and shortness of breath since patient sm
Complete thread -- that kind of disorganization drives me crazy. you have my sympathy.
Complete thread -- Ok I kind of thought that is what he was going for. He is doing this kind of crap sm
Complete thread -- I *think* he just wants "we then placed a trial 34 mm liner"
Complete thread -- thanks very much though!!
Complete thread -- We then placed a trial 54 mm liner with excellent, 34 mm liner, a trial. This fit sm
Complete thread -- oh good - that does make better sense than my wag
Complete thread -- distal tip?
Complete thread -- think I have it: "as well as **tilt that** has been improved"
Complete thread -- stumped on ortho word, sm plse
Complete thread -- Thanks poi. I kept hearing a m sound at the beginning.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Reglan
Complete thread -- Tradjenta, Cozaar, _______, Zofran, Tamiflu.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- intake, engage in a low-sugar diet...
Complete thread -- eliminate ?
Complete thread -- Preparing meals and snacks so as to ____ overeating.
Complete thread -- I am hopeful that if X is able to decrease caloric intake and _____ in a low sugar
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- fatigue
Complete thread -- Thanks poi.
Complete thread -- merely
Complete thread -- The patient's prenatal care was complicated ______ by decreased fetal sm
Complete thread -- Otherwise negative for fever, weight loss, edema, ____, anemia, mouth sores,
Complete thread -- Think I will do that. In over 20 years of doing this I have never heard of that. LOL
Complete thread -- well it just said it again and VR put nuclear bleeding scan and i hear that. Just sm
Complete thread -- from the bleeding scan (nuclear)... we will wait for the results.
Complete thread -- for the bleeding skin?
Complete thread -- Currently patient feels better and just came back from the _______ scan. ______ sm
Complete thread -- Thank you, guys!
Complete thread -- Maybe AllergEase, an allergy medication
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ...and likely just placement of......
Complete thread -- I'm not sure if there's a word missing there or if he stutters on "removable"
Complete thread -- hands, and likely just put him into some ___ removable wrist braces.
Complete thread -- Cracklin' Oat Bran
Complete thread -- banana, peanut butter, Jell-O, dry cereal, ____dried fruit, cantaloupe, cheese, apple
Complete thread -- Carpal tunnel releases
Complete thread -- Got it....Western blot! ~ NM
Complete thread -- Maybe Lyme disease is in the differential? !~nm
Complete thread -- some sort of study for optic neuritis?
Complete thread -- ____ she hears at night.
Complete thread -- This is a 5-year-old female referred for sleep-disordered breathing. ...
Complete thread -- and midportions
Complete thread -- Exam under anesthesia, normal external female genitalia, normal vagina ...
Complete thread -- basin
Complete thread -- The synovium also appeared to be inflamed in this area. All loose bod ...
Complete thread -- That's it. Thanks!
Complete thread -- The patient is a 60-year-old gentleman with a history of a large retro ...
Complete thread -- Thanks!
Complete thread -- it looks like she will need
Complete thread -- Of note, skin in the operating room was loosely tacked back on an anat ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot everybody
Complete thread -- evanescent
Complete thread -- down trending crit,
Complete thread -- downtrending crit
Complete thread -- This is a female patient, homeless with hepatitis and HIV who was into ...
Complete thread -- Patient denies neuropathy, ev-uh-ness-in skin rashes...TIA!
Complete thread -- intraluminal
Complete thread -- A 20-French gastrostomy tube was inserted into the stomach and then al ...
Complete thread -- rupture risk
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SPLENIC ARTERY ANEURYSM. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- I guess the patient meant "an allergy medication.' Thanks, poi.
Complete thread -- I hear so too. But there is no medication like this. And after meds he dictates the allerg
Complete thread -- I hear allergy
Complete thread -- B12, Toviaz, ______, calcium, probiotic, ....
Complete thread -- thank you... I too kept hearing something like core view, cord view?
Complete thread -- I tried. I hear "core* or something like that, but can't verify anything
Complete thread -- and threatened
Complete thread -- :( I, myself, am never able to hear them either, but some people are able to hear my posts
Complete thread -- it's there now
Complete thread -- It has been several days since his CT scan and neurology felt it will ...
Complete thread -- sorry, don't hear mp3
Complete thread -- you're welcome. :) just one of us; I accidentally hit Enter too soon on the first one.
Complete thread -- Thanks a million, both of you!
Complete thread -- he said same word/words in this sentence as well too
Complete thread -- __________ elevation
Complete thread -- The occluded IV was likely secondary to the
Complete thread -- The occluded IV W
Complete thread -- So the patient was not given any sedation throughout the case. ________ patient's sta
Complete thread -- my pick would be MRI (particularly with "enhancing")
Complete thread -- Vigorous female infant....
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: _____ female infant delivered from the ROP position at 1827 ...
Complete thread -- I was asked to see her due to the extended urinary.....
Complete thread -- She presents today. Patient is ______ due to the extended urinary pouch sm
Complete thread -- P
Complete thread -- P
Complete thread -- sent in.
Complete thread -- missing word...cannot send file, it's a tape!
Complete thread -- Post reduction x-rays were reviewed which were ______.
Complete thread -- on entering the bladder.
Complete thread -- in urinary bladder?
Complete thread -- got it. Food poisoning
Complete thread -- history of gout, obesity, _______ six weeks ago
Complete thread -- The bladder showed no significant bladder lesions. Urine was sent ______ sm
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- It is an MP3
Complete thread -- Thanks. will listen for that.
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- shin (?)
Complete thread -- History of breast cancer with bone mets. The patient completed radiation therapy sm
Complete thread -- Thanks poi.
Complete thread -- it is there in wav file. Sorry, I can't get it.
Complete thread -- since no other *guesses* I will give you mine...right away (said very fast)
Complete thread -- googling reactive synovitis leads me to believe it is okay
Complete thread -- still hearing rib shear post
Complete thread -- Marked **reaction** joint synovitis.
Complete thread -- or even horn-body junction (meaning the junction of the horn and body)
Complete thread -- posterior horn AND body junction, in terms of a radial split...
Complete thread -- body junction _____ of radial split which went
Complete thread -- mp3 uploaded
Complete thread -- Once done, a _____ was then performed to the left lower
Complete thread -- The pain went ______ with Tums, baking soda, and water.
Complete thread -- thank you!
Complete thread -- also think it might be lateral ventricle???
Complete thread -- Just sent it in. Thanks though.
Complete thread -- blood layering?
Complete thread -- PEA=pulseless electrical activity
Complete thread -- s/l P E A episode
Complete thread -- Head CT: Chronic ischemic changes noted. Degree of _____ in the sm
Complete thread -- ...to again safely identify any vessels.
Complete thread -- rib shear
Complete thread -- transected using a _____ to a point approximately
Complete thread -- as Kelly clamps _____ for any identified vessels.
Complete thread -- ty.
Complete thread -- good job, tr! I can hear that clearly now too.
Complete thread -- deep *clean* amputation
Complete thread -- Thanks tr. Yes taco I have it in report as one word.
Complete thread -- intermittent slight pill rolling......
Complete thread -- can't get your blank, but cogwheeling is all one word.
Complete thread -- She has some baseline resting, intention, and occasional perioral tremors, as well sm
Complete thread -- going with "and"
Complete thread -- Brain CT
Complete thread -- abduction and lifting -OR- abduction lifting
Complete thread -- Blanking
Complete thread -- On lung exam, s/l *PV race done,* no wheezing. (That's what SR puts in anyway)
Complete thread -- i think it's "anaerobic"
Complete thread -- Interdental papilla
Complete thread -- speciate
Complete thread -- Fungal, aerobic, and anaerobic cultures were sent. Then, using a #15 ...
Complete thread -- Procedure explained to the patient in detail including possible transf ...
Complete thread -- extending to the petrous
Complete thread -- Will flag. Thanks
Complete thread -- So, the facial nerve was carefully dissected at the cholesteatoma and ...
Complete thread -- Could it be 'female' compression garments?
Complete thread -- Thank you. Will turn in.
Complete thread -- New?
Complete thread -- sorry, can't help you with that...though I don't think projection makes sense
Complete thread -- Drains were placed in the lowest projection with tension sutures...
Complete thread -- abdominoplasty: ______ compression garments were placed.
Complete thread -- both something...what do you hear?
Complete thread -- I can let you know what I hear, which I don't really trust.
Complete thread -- abdomen
Complete thread -- epithelial skin
Complete thread -- where are we in the body on this one?
Complete thread -- The microscope was brought in and a size #8 speculum was used. It was ...
Complete thread -- Pocket
Complete thread -- thanks poi
Complete thread -- Drains were placed in __________ with tension sutures to allow for...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RECURRENT RIGHT CHOLESTEATOMA. Proce ...
Complete thread -- many lymph nodes have hilum...having said that, he made up a word so up to
Complete thread -- *see message*
Complete thread -- a Keen
Complete thread -- Keen
Complete thread -- The periorbita was then elevated from the inferior aspect of the orbit ...
Complete thread -- oh, must be episodic vaginal bleeding.
Complete thread -- previous taken cartilage??
Complete thread -- Yes. Thanks guy.
Complete thread -- I just hear a stutter there...The incision
Complete thread -- if you want to repost, I will give it a try
Complete thread -- vaginal
Complete thread -- Next, lateral osteotomies were performed bilaterally allowing for narr ...
Complete thread -- Patient noncompliant with her medical history and recommendations, noted to have a sm
Complete thread -- bolster
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: NASAL DEFORMITY, NASAL OBSTRUCTION. ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- A pink purulent secretion was aspirated, sent for cultures, found (ana ...
Complete thread -- You are amazing, poi. Thank you.
Complete thread -- ..cookie cutter. The ____ incision through the dermis below the nipple-areola complex
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Mom discussed about the possibility for POTS
Complete thread -- 1. The level of the sacrum 2. and any excess was drained
Complete thread -- Mom discussed the possibility ____ POTS, or postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
Complete thread -- The lower back was treated rather aggressively to provide the appearan ...
Complete thread -- I can hear it now where it cuts off briefly, and you got it right. Thank you!
Complete thread -- breasts, though?
Complete thread -- This procedure includes Brazilian butt lift, abdominoplasty, and mastopexy. Thanks
Complete thread -- Thanks isgal.
Complete thread -- rod #1
Complete thread -- The entry site was marked for the femoral guide ____ and this was then drilled and sm
Complete thread -- I do it like you did, just with a space between the 40 and the +0; a comma would work too.
Complete thread -- Later in the report he says a +0 40 Biolox Delta ceramic ball.
Complete thread -- Doc says a 40 +0 Biolox Delta ceramic ball. How do you write the 40+0? I have sm
Complete thread -- listen for: calcitonin nasal spray and Humira
Complete thread -- can you hear "calcitonin nasal spray"?
Complete thread -- My first search was not a good one. My second search was much (sm)
Complete thread -- Complete tear of the rotator cuff with retraction.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I looked at the CAT scan.
Complete thread -- It started, bad pain, in the right....
Complete thread -- _____ the CAT scan.
Complete thread -- Help with breast cancer TNM staging, plse see message
Complete thread -- X has been complaining of chest pain since last week. It started ___ in the right
Complete thread -- broad
Complete thread -- She denies any sadness or denies any suicidal or homicidal ideations. She denies sm
Complete thread -- thank you both so much! Will flag as cannot be sure, but thank you!
Complete thread -- at times?
Complete thread -- all the time?
Complete thread -- question about a urinary tract infection which can cause nausea ____ as well
Complete thread -- _____ the CAT scan
Complete thread -- some other spray and inhaler? asthma spray and inhaler?
Complete thread -- med s/l *mother's prey* and *inhera*
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Brow lift. Voice quality cannot be improved.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- stab wound. Once this was done
Complete thread -- I hear paracoronal.
Complete thread -- The tube was brought out through a separate anterior ____.
Complete thread -- After the usual sterile clip, prep and drape, a curvilinear ___ incision was made
Complete thread -- flagged, thanks.
Complete thread -- periodic leg movements, or other EEG abnormalities __________ parasomnia,
Complete thread -- Then on second thought: She could have had twins, right?
Complete thread -- Should I flag this?
Complete thread -- for me, mother's DOS would be when entered hospital (i.e., went into delivery?) and
Complete thread -- Delivery date
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- metoprolol
Complete thread -- Family history is significant for Mom having mitral valve prolapse. She sometimes
Complete thread -- nevermind - found it in archives.
Complete thread -- s/l flocculance
Complete thread -- two months of biliary colic
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: GALLSTONE PANCREATITIS. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- 80% removed. Remaining tssue *I also hear broad-based not wide-*
Complete thread -- Exam under anesthesia, normal external female genitalia, normal vagina ...
Complete thread -- The sites of multiple ____
Complete thread -- The sites of multiple ???
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 33-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 3, PARA 3-0-0-3, DESI ...
Complete thread -- in the split in the triceps.
Complete thread -- The triceps was split in line with the fibers and freed radially and u ...
Complete thread -- It might. My research is showing they sometimes have the
Complete thread -- from Stedman's Med/Surg, under elevator
Complete thread -- Rowe ?
Complete thread -- does **span** fit here?
Complete thread -- Subperiosteal dissection was carried with a periosteal elevator until ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the link.
Complete thread -- In the Find box at the top of the linked page, just click on the word booked
Complete thread -- In the find box at top, click on the word booked
Complete thread -- booked open (see example of usage in this PubMed link)
Complete thread -- There was noted to be no intraarticular split into the lunate facet on ...
Complete thread -- large head
Complete thread -- At this point, using a #15 blade scalpel, the pronator quadratus was i ...
Complete thread -- The first line was started at the pubic tubercle and brought the infer ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT INGUINAL HERNIA. Attention was ...
Complete thread -- The prosthesis was _____ placed and all valve sutures tied
Complete thread -- position of the pledgets on the ventricular side?
Complete thread -- Consideration disolution
Complete thread -- At this point, the instruments used for excision of both valves were d ...
Complete thread -- The intraatrial septum was divided because of a small size left atrium ...
Complete thread -- and also does his own work.
Complete thread -- 1. He may not minimize? 2. and does his own work
Complete thread -- He _____ minimize the type of work that he does. He is a mechanic and sm
Complete thread -- got this.
Complete thread -- cardiac catheterization: 50% _____ normal RCA and left circumflex, mild AI. sm
Complete thread -- Thanks billybob.
Complete thread -- not sure but I'd say auto and allografts were...
Complete thread -- thank you!!
Complete thread -- lateral transverse processes and *index*
Complete thread -- Pulses full from the carotids to the femorals.
Complete thread -- I hear "pulses full" but can't get what is after that, maybe "femoral"
Complete thread -- _____ results review show
Complete thread -- denies any.
Complete thread -- She denies any overt sadness or worry, does ___ hopelessness or helplessness.
Complete thread -- yes, "stepwise" is a term associated with statin therapy (sm)
Complete thread -- for high cholesterol, s/l "step wise therapy"?
Complete thread -- k
Complete thread -- was a low level
Complete thread -- ferritin 8.9 _____ low level.
Complete thread -- Sorry, got it
Complete thread -- med s/l lumegan
Complete thread -- got it. Klor "dash" Con. thanks to any who tried.
Complete thread -- and 65 units at bedtime. 7. _____ 20 mEq daily.
Complete thread -- some yield
Complete thread -- The wound was prepped and draped in the usual sterile fashion. Antibi ...
Complete thread -- revisioned
Complete thread -- A clean margin was obtained from the distal aspect of the metatarsal n ...
Complete thread -- I think she means Maylard.
Complete thread -- She's sayng Maynard but it is Maylard incision
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 38-YEAR-OLD WITH PRIMARY INFERTILITY, MYO ...
Complete thread -- Following this, a spinal needle was inserted medially into the hip cap ...
Complete thread -- found Caprosyn FYI
Complete thread -- s/l kap-row-sin skin closure (neck node excision)
Complete thread -- Ty.
Complete thread -- The catheter was cut at about 11 cm and attached to the proximal end o ...
Complete thread -- Procedure: PLACEMENT OF RIGHT OCCIPITAL VENTRICULOPERITONEAL SHUNT. ...
Complete thread -- wing
Complete thread -- wing
Complete thread -- Two screws were utilized for further fixation, the first 30 mm and the ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT HIP AVASCULAR NECROSIS. Proced ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I would, yes.
Complete thread -- Hyphenate left greater than right?
Complete thread -- Thanks, Questyr! You're such an excellent researcher.
Complete thread -- Sounds reasonable based on description of epimacular proliferation (see link)
Complete thread -- Thanks, taco
Complete thread -- deformity of the
Complete thread -- Still has ____ septum, particularly anteriorly to the right. (sinus surgery)
Complete thread -- s/l 'thin, diffuse' epimacular proliferation. Does that sound right?
Complete thread -- That makes more sense - thank you!
Complete thread -- DME? (durable medical equipment)
Complete thread -- tolterodine?
Complete thread -- s/l DM or diem (see message)
Complete thread -- pravastatin, ProAir HFA p.r.n., sertraline, senna, Risperdal, _______, zolpidem.
Complete thread -- makes sense - like the course or paths of the vessels are in the normal locations.
Complete thread -- course(?) and caliber of optic nerves?
Complete thread -- Xalatan.
Complete thread -- magnesium, vitamin D, iron, _____ and Protonix, Carafate.
Complete thread -- no problem
Complete thread -- oh boy, thanks - i googled it differently and couldn't find anything
Complete thread -- you sounded it out well, you just needed to google - actinomycosis.
Complete thread -- med s/l zyleta
Complete thread -- s/l act in oh mycosis infection
Complete thread -- A few questions
Complete thread -- never mind, got it
Complete thread -- There is electrodiagnostic evidence of very mild left median mononeuropathy _____
Complete thread -- and unconcerning
Complete thread -- This is a 35-year-old male who for the past several years has noted an ...
Complete thread -- It is Churg-Strauss. Thank you both for the suggestions.
Complete thread -- bar ... from the tympanic
Complete thread -- At this point, a small area of tissue was noted that could be the faci ...
Complete thread -- a duckbill
Complete thread -- Churg-Strauss ?
Complete thread -- Trousseau syndrome?
Complete thread -- air cells
Complete thread -- It was noted that the mastoid was not well aerated and there were sign ...
Complete thread -- myeloperoxidase antibodies. This raises the concern for s/l tragus-ross syndrome. TIA
Complete thread -- Then, the microscope was brought back in and the posterior EAC skin wa ...
Complete thread -- The polyp was debrided and sent for pathology. There was no obvious p ...
Complete thread -- just a typo . . . sorry
Complete thread -- i tried to hear short instead of long in first one but clearly saying long in both places
Complete thread -- ??conceal cartilage?? or is that just a typo?
Complete thread -- Now that you bring it to our attention, your question makes sense. I would question it too
Complete thread -- Erosion of scutum was_____ with small conceal cartilage graft.
Complete thread -- yes, but i am confused
Complete thread -- #1 Erosion #2 cultured ...BTW not sputum, but scutum
Complete thread -- Yes, long process...see pub med link
Complete thread -- I hear long process of incus.
Complete thread -- 8. Chorda tympani was sacrificed. 9. _____ of sputum was _____wit ...
Complete thread -- 5. Cholesteatoma-filled epitympanum. 6. Stapes including capitell ...
Complete thread -- escort
Complete thread -- PACU course was unremarkable. The patient was discharged home the fol ...
Complete thread -- could she be saying hover? I do find there is such a table, but
Complete thread -- the hover table
Complete thread -- it was carefully raised superiorly Also, I think it should be: Once large enough, an SM
Complete thread -- Once large enough and entrance was made into the middle ear, a gimmick ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the link.
Complete thread -- with the notch (see link for google explanation hits)
Complete thread -- Next, attention was turned back to the ear canal. Then, 1:100,000 epi ...
Complete thread -- She has had no other history of ear infections or surgeries. Her exam ...
Complete thread -- haha
Complete thread -- just change the with to and - and keep laughing
Complete thread -- into place?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- SURGERIES: Circumcision at birth with dental fillings.
Complete thread -- I then placed retractors ____ placed, identified the tibia.
Complete thread -- thanks poi i kept hearing hang.
Complete thread -- GMK HINGE®
Complete thread -- fluctuance
Complete thread -- Medacta GMK ___ size 2, right.
Complete thread -- Extremities: No deformities, normal joints without swelling or ____, well perfused,
Complete thread -- Thanks taco!
Complete thread -- RPL (right posterolateral)
Complete thread -- She had successful stent placement in ____, but unable to cross circumflex with sm
Complete thread -- sent in
Complete thread -- The patient was again tried on multiple medications and diuretics in the past and sm
Complete thread -- Thanks Questyr. I finally let QC deal wt him.
Complete thread -- nevermind, saying "the" cubicin
Complete thread -- IV antibiotic s/l ma Cubicin IV 500 mg
Complete thread -- Difficult to say because I'm not sure what he is
Complete thread -- Sorry, I can't help...but, you have my sympathies.
Complete thread -- having some generalized weakness, loss of strength, and does not participate in sm
Complete thread -- largely
Complete thread -- He then goes on to say patient lives in a skilled nursing facility, otherwise unknown.
Complete thread -- He says also and then changes it. I think maybe he is saying marginally unknown.
Complete thread -- Also?
Complete thread -- SOCIAL HISTORY: ______ unknown.
Complete thread -- I surveyed the bladder as best to my entirely. (?How to minimally "fix" grammar)
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- good job - thanks for posting. That's a new one for me as well.
Complete thread -- healthcare-acquired
Complete thread -- She was recently for ____ pneumonia as well.
Complete thread -- Yes! Thanks.
Complete thread -- Just a guess - allegedly?
Complete thread -- The patient also ______ to have some cough with yellowish sputum and wheezing as well
Complete thread -- Found it! Weilby
Complete thread -- Moving on, more than 1 blank now. Thanks.
Complete thread -- Blank sounds like wobbly or widely. Any ideas. I found 2 past reports and they both
Complete thread -- Ok that was what I thought it should be but I think he is distracted by someone crying sm
Complete thread -- AV fistula, I think
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- Posted.
Complete thread -- go ahead and post, we got the last wav
Complete thread -- exploration
Complete thread -- cascade
Complete thread -- Gentleman with functioning left upper arm ____ fistula.
Complete thread -- intact and stopped the _____ there. The necrotic
Complete thread -- envelope
Complete thread -- envelope
Complete thread -- evidenced by a normal ______ and intact tenodesis.
Complete thread -- significant soft tissue _____ injury and a nailbed
Complete thread -- Probably local with monitored anesthesia care (sm)
Complete thread -- ANESTHESIA: ______. (It sounds like he says LMAC, I have heard of MAC, but he sm
Complete thread -- _____ splint?
Complete thread -- mini QUICKANCHOR®
Complete thread -- Colles
Complete thread -- In terms of the wrist, she had a comminuted distal radius *polly's?* type fracture.
Complete thread -- Kling, ____ were applied to the...
Complete thread -- the segment of bone
Complete thread -- 4 x 4 gauze, _____ to the right lower extremity
Complete thread -- using two Mitek _____ anchors
Complete thread -- Fluoroscopy was utilized to _____/The _____ bone was sent/removal of the _____ the bo
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- Kidner procedure
Complete thread -- enthesopathy
Complete thread -- Right _____ block with LMA,
Complete thread -- OPERATION: _____ right foot with mini C-arm.
Complete thread -- Posterior tibial tendon _____ right foot.
Complete thread -- patches, not papules.
Complete thread -- Can you get a better audio? Very hard to hear this
Complete thread -- 6. R lateral lower leg: Multiple oval, red, scaling papules. Some of ...
Complete thread -- working inside the scope in a single port ?
Complete thread -- fyi: perform a takedown, but "take down the adhesions"
Complete thread -- Once inside the pleural space, some loose adhesions were noted. They ...
Complete thread -- of the scope at?
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Exam under anesthesia, normal external female genitalia, no ...
Complete thread -- Sterile drapes were then applied in the usual fashion. The right brea ...
Complete thread -- the ultrasound
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE REQUIRING HEMODIALY ...
Complete thread -- Turning in now.
Complete thread -- Got it: Invokamet.
Complete thread -- Thanks guy!! Never see you on here anymore since I am working this mid shift.
Complete thread -- Also cannot confirm what s/l centra-lite vitamins
Complete thread -- Medication spelled as: i-n-v-o-l-d-a-m-e-t
Complete thread -- to the dorsal wrist?
Complete thread -- The patient was noted to have worsening red streak _____ and hence was admitted sm
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: ACUTE RECURRENT TONSILLITIS. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- The section was ....I also hear "after 2 minutes" at the end
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SLEEP-DISORDERED BREATHING. Procedur ...
Complete thread -- That's what i thought I heard too. I sent it in with 2 blanks.
Complete thread -- paid?
Complete thread -- Attention was then ____ proximally where we put bicortical screws here.
Complete thread -- Yes I just forgot to type it on here. Thanks.
Complete thread -- thanks for trying. flagged
Complete thread -- Sorry. I can't get it.
Complete thread -- "arthroplasty. Currently her pain is well controlled. Her left knee" (You were
Complete thread -- X sometimes complains of palpitations but not all the time. She _____ during these
Complete thread -- shearing action
Complete thread -- Patient with total knee arthroplasty. Her left ____ is numb from nerve block. I sm
Complete thread -- Thank you.
Complete thread -- unsure what he says
Complete thread -- tubularize..... mimetic (although says mimetics)
Complete thread -- 3-0 Vicryl was used to ______ and repair the longitudinal tear of the posterior sm
Complete thread -- iliac vessels AND the aorta were passed
Complete thread -- what's pt being seen for?
Complete thread -- Just got it. Surveillance of
Complete thread -- I hear something like Advance of???
Complete thread -- PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: ___ gastric supepithelial lesion.
Complete thread -- Thanks taco!
Complete thread -- bougie a boule
Complete thread -- The urethra calibrated with ______ to at least 30 French in size.
Complete thread -- she is not on any chronic s/l pulmotonic medications. this is very clear
Complete thread -- PROCEDURE: ______ hysteroscopy, endometrial polypectomy, and uterine currettage.
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- okay, thank you!
Complete thread -- I, myself, would go with fibular, but siince he didnt say distal tibial (fracture), then I
Complete thread -- ex-fix (again, no capitalization on that).
Complete thread -- I wouldnt cap "Ex-Fix" - that is just an abbreviation for external fixator.
Complete thread -- which would be correct verbiage
Complete thread -- The iliac vessels in the aorta were **cast**.
Complete thread -- All the ______ were tightened _______ was performed
Complete thread -- projections and _______ was applied.
Complete thread -- implants reduction ________ surgery
Complete thread -- Patient is a 77-year-old male who presented from the skilled nursing facility
Complete thread -- Kiwi vacuum
Complete thread -- At delivery, difficulty in delivering head through hysterotomy. Hyste ...
Complete thread -- Procedure: LOW TRANSVERSE CESAREAN SECTION WITH DOUBLE-LAYER CLOSUR ...
Complete thread -- This is what I found when I typed tocheen in wt recurrent glioblastoma trial.
Complete thread -- I got the 2nd blank but still need help with the first.
Complete thread -- doctor spells this out
Complete thread -- The patient had a first ____ approach done, _____ below the diaphragm and 9 French sm
Complete thread -- Got it. Tunisia.
Complete thread -- The patient is originally from ____ and speaks little English.
Complete thread -- maybe PS posterior-stabilized
Complete thread -- median arcuate line
Complete thread -- He had a low _______ line and the peritoneum was difficult to mobilize.
Complete thread -- Yes that is what he is saying. Thanks
Complete thread -- blade counts (or "all" blade counts)
Complete thread -- s/l o-blake counts
Complete thread -- drilled my pilot hole and inserted my *Swartz* at 5 degrees valgus
Complete thread -- anterior mesenteric fat
Complete thread -- size D tibia, size 10 *P F* polyethylene
Complete thread -- thanks all! will flag!
Complete thread -- wav posted.
Complete thread -- Let me know when I can post a wav file please.
Complete thread -- The patient has _____ enteric fat of the left lower quadrant of the abdomen sm
Complete thread -- That is something I would never guess at. I know my job is very much a stickler when sm
Complete thread -- I can't (won't) even an attempt on how many cm.
Complete thread -- right-sided (then he mumbles more words).
Complete thread -- anyone have a guess?
Complete thread -- Got this.
Complete thread -- Patient does have a wound in his middle back and has been followed by the sm
Complete thread -- who has been diagnosed with a rectal carcinoma ____ cm from the anal canal.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I have one that does the exact same thing - I don't fix it.
Complete thread -- *extremely COMMON symptom
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- This doc likes to stick "for which" into every sentence she dictates. How would you
Complete thread -- on the left side. ____________ amount of serous fluid on the left side.
Complete thread -- NM. I changed nursemaid elbows to nursemaids.
Complete thread -- 2nd blank is "as to indication"
Complete thread -- how would you pluralize nursemaid's elbow (as in recurrent & bilateral)? TIA
Complete thread -- the patient has _______ on that occasion AND bacteremia _______ indication or
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- During that time, she was maintained on her medications and aspirin and ____.
Complete thread -- As you know, he suffered a large left frontal stroke during his nephrectomy, and
Complete thread -- Leave or take out?
Complete thread -- s/l poly root
Complete thread -- #1 central line has its tip in the superior etc
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- looks excellent to me as is. kudos on the suspended hyphens.
Complete thread -- Please help me punctuate this sentence. Thank you very much.
Complete thread -- #2 tip #3 carina (I think)
Complete thread -- Chest x-ray after line placement shows central line #1____ to superior vena cava. sm
Complete thread -- gas forming bacteria/Fournier necrosis. Got it all!
Complete thread -- Thanks. Now i got gas forming bacteria/___ necrosis. Just need one more word. LOL
Complete thread -- gas-forming ____ necrosis.
Complete thread -- CT of the abdomen and pelvis was done, which showed findings representing gas sm
Complete thread -- I thought she might mean that. But then I wondered if she meant it the other way. thanks
Complete thread -- Add the word is. .....exercise is when...
Complete thread -- well, still sounds stupid. i'm not sure what to do in this case.
Complete thread -- the 2nd one doesn't need to be there.
Complete thread -- Do I have enough info to fix this sentence?
Complete thread -- diaphyseal sp?
Complete thread -- wow, good job. I was going to say maybe Sjogren's, glad I didn't, lol.
Complete thread -- thanks for listening.
Complete thread -- malabsorption syndrome
Complete thread -- tried, can't get it.
Complete thread -- *has known obstructive sleep apnea syndrome, _______ syndrome, chronic pancreatitis,
Complete thread -- Haitian.
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: This is a 78-year-old _____ woman with pancreatic adenoc ...
Complete thread -- plate and the diaphseal (I think he corrected)
Complete thread -- and
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURE MALUNION AND C ...
Complete thread -- He has worsening shortness of breath....
Complete thread -- New onset dyspnea. He has ____ shortness of breath on exertion.
Complete thread -- Thanks. I still had to read that a couple of times listening to the voice file sm
Complete thread -- through outpatient neurologist if indeed he believes that this is causing her
Complete thread -- I would defer the possibility of lowering Sinemet ____ her outpatient does indeed sm
Complete thread -- Got this.
Complete thread -- The patient does not remember what happened to her. _____ today sm
Complete thread -- Just a typo on here. It will not allow me to copy and paste from report so I guess I sm
Complete thread -- nice catch
Complete thread -- dang, wasn't even close. Thanks for letting me know.
Complete thread -- Poi wanted to let you know he was saying RA!
Complete thread -- ?pericanal
Complete thread -- Found it on another report. Apparently he says normal s1, soft s2...
Complete thread -- Normal?
Complete thread -- CARDIAC: Exam _____ No S3, gallop, or murmur.
Complete thread -- Thanks poi. I think his accent is what is throwing me off. VR put Harley and I heard
Complete thread -- sounds like hardy? maybe with his accent ruddy?
Complete thread -- She has chronic hypocomplementemia with ___ features, as well as lupus features.
Complete thread -- pour a glass of water into the toilet. haha
Complete thread -- Thanks exactly what I thought she said. How do your stools sound looser? LOL
Complete thread -- It is actually losartan/HCTZ or hydrochlorothiazide
Complete thread -- sound (haha, but that is what she said)
Complete thread -- HCTZ which is considered a dangerous abbreviation.
Complete thread -- The way I have found the answer to this on my accounts it to type the hospital name and sm
Complete thread -- She has some pericanal soreness. Stools ____ looser.
Complete thread -- Include levothyroxine, losartan, _____, ibuprofen, Ventolin HFA 2 puff p.r.n.
Complete thread -- Hospital Floor
Complete thread -- I went with "pair of socket screws" and a flag.
Complete thread -- Pieces of this were biopsied.....
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: GASTRIC ADENOCARCINOMA. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- white line of Toldt??
Complete thread -- the rectus muscle.
Complete thread -- Two ACL screws are noted, which are s/l parasaki screws.
Complete thread -- The abdomen was desufflated and a Pfannenstiel incision was made using ...
Complete thread -- The greater omental leaf was separated from the transverse
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RECURRENT SIGMOID DIVERTICULITIS. Pr ...
Complete thread -- submit to pathology... caliper? forceps
Complete thread -- A 0-degree scope was used to inspect the subglottis and there was no e ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT VOCAL CORD POLYP. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- I think she's just stumbling, but up to you.
Complete thread -- wav posted. thanks.
Complete thread -- posting wav. thanks.
Complete thread -- bagging? like ambu-bagging? sound file?
Complete thread -- Saturation improved with **spagging**. ...
Complete thread -- had to ? the small bowel proximal and distal. Stapled anastomosis would have been
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: OPEN ABDOMEN. Procedure: SMALL BO ...
Complete thread -- difficult AT first....paresthetic
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Exposure was made difficult as first as the patient was very resistant ...
Complete thread -- bronch with debridement
Complete thread -- bronch (bronchoscopy)
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SUBGLOTTIC GRANULATION TISSUE. Proce ...
Complete thread -- to clarify...he corrects...Nasal soft tissue (correction) The dorsum was then taped
Complete thread -- dorsum
Complete thread -- The patient tolerated the procedure well. Nasal soft tissue _____ was ...
Complete thread -- or no hyphens, up to you (see link)
Complete thread -- with noted parenthesis deformity ... over-rotation and under-projection
Complete thread -- I hear "radiated rib" but I believe he MEANS "irradiated rib" (see link)
Complete thread -- The patient decided to proceed intraoperatively lower lateral cartilag ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: NASAL DEFORMITY. Procedure: OPEN ...
Complete thread -- have BiPAP in? The program nurses?
Complete thread -- This sounds like a match!
Complete thread -- He has started on noninvasive positive pressure ventilation and has #1_____ in the sm
Complete thread -- and I would type renal/bladder (2 different things)
Complete thread -- isoechoic
Complete thread -- Renal bladder ultrasound
Complete thread -- WAV is not there.
Complete thread -- 1 fingerbreadth proximal to the lesser trochanter. _____ removed the head.
Complete thread -- comma after Zosyn
Complete thread -- ? suppression
Complete thread -- aha! Thank you!
Complete thread -- pare?
Complete thread -- gastroenteritis, *super anshion* related to possible
Complete thread -- thank you!!!!
Complete thread -- affected left big toe and I have advised her mother how to ___ the nail.
Complete thread -- ignore me. Agree with taco.
Complete thread -- alone?
Complete thread -- known? (kinda sounds like "lone" though)
Complete thread -- ______ heart disease
Complete thread -- Yes that it taco. thanks.
Complete thread -- vesicular? (she pronounces with a long /i/ sound)
Complete thread -- It was Middle Eastern
Complete thread -- With marked edema, cellulitis, and pain with _____ rash eruption in the external sm
Complete thread -- i apologize
Complete thread -- A #0 Ethibond stitch was placed at its center?
Complete thread -- what was it? I listened and could not get it
Complete thread -- Please be sure to watch for previous wav post that was still waiting for an answer when sm
Complete thread -- Got this one.
Complete thread -- stitch was placed _______. The mesh
Complete thread -- incision continued *slightly* to the right *slightly* to left and I dissected down t
Complete thread -- O2 saturation 96% on room air. MENTAL STATUS EXAMINATION: An 84-year-old, ____ sm
Complete thread -- very clear
Complete thread -- big tonsils, huge adenoids
Complete thread -- causes disrupted sleep, __________. Discussed having
Complete thread -- "T-shaped" capsulotomy would fit
Complete thread -- T6?Left fourth/fifth MCP joint capsulotomy with extensor tenolysis. Sm for question.
Complete thread -- think she's saying "intolerable for pain." I'd change to "intolerance" for pain.
Complete thread -- Findings ________ palpable adnexal masses
Complete thread -- but due to the patient’s __________ the endometrial cavity
Complete thread -- sonogram was performed _______ sized uterus
Complete thread -- LFT: AST 12, ALT <5, TB <0.2, DB 0.1, lipase ___ 2.4 ...
Complete thread -- got it- Pseudomonas
Complete thread -- Bacteria that sounds like "sigmonus"
Complete thread -- demineralization
Complete thread -- A nondisplaced fracture might be masked by this patient’s ___________.
Complete thread -- plating?? (not verified)
Complete thread -- to split apart the skin
Complete thread -- Thus, the decision was made to not place a subdermal drain but rather ...
Complete thread -- The area of the old incision was prepped and draped in the usual steri ...
Complete thread -- s/b has undergone (not has underwent)..see conjugation link
Complete thread -- has
Complete thread -- This is a 13-month-old female who has a history of congenital myotonic ...
Complete thread -- proposed procedure,
Complete thread -- The right lower extremity was prepped and draped in the usual sterile ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- decided
Complete thread -- With the removal of this, we could see that the spinal cord was less d ...
Complete thread -- needing
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: THORACIC SPINAL TUMOR. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- and wrapped if
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT DORSAL HAND FLAP. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- and the sample sent.
Complete thread -- and the sample sent (full stop)
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 64-YEAR-OLD FEMALE WITH HIGH-GRADE SQUAMO ...
Complete thread -- never mind, Googles easily - sorry
Complete thread -- help with OB/GYN plse (not much experience), plse sm
Complete thread -- occult
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: UTERINE RUPTURE. Procedure: EXPLO ...
Complete thread -- More: It is a Hemovac drain that was used.
Complete thread -- (breast hematoma evacuated) would 1/4 or 1-1/4 inch drain be more likely?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- at the cardia
Complete thread -- Here is more
Complete thread -- need more context - what's going on? what's the full sentence/words after your s/l
Complete thread -- The LES tone is weak at caudia
Complete thread -- Thanks for input. ...
Complete thread -- I think it is fine.
Complete thread -- I think the trend is to move to 1 to 2, but I also don't think it matters unless
Complete thread -- grade 1 to 2 or grade I to II effusion?
Complete thread -- Levator ani sutures were placed in numerous numbers. (next paragraph).
Complete thread -- peptic??? I didn't hear what I suspected (celiac)
Complete thread -- exactly what's stumping me. think I'll flag. thanks
Complete thread -- Oops - changed wav and sent again
Complete thread -- I just wonder because on googling I see a lot more "imperforate hymen" than "perforate"
Complete thread -- or maybe "imperforate" ?? but I can't really hear the "im-" part
Complete thread -- perforate
Complete thread -- I don't hear anything after "possible" - the wav just begins again... but sm
Complete thread -- wav ends at blank
Complete thread -- duodenum, possible ______ disease
Complete thread -- note: OUT OF harm's way (not under)
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- There was no evidence of a bulging hymen as an evaluation for ____ hymen.
Complete thread -- ?? Choline is a water-soluble vitamin ??
Complete thread -- Flomax, Proventil, *cole lean*, fenofibrate, Proscar
Complete thread -- s/l *sterile moist* tongue depressor
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I wouldn't use second comma.
Complete thread -- I would, yes.
Complete thread -- Ecotrin
Complete thread -- She may liberalize her activities inclusive of driving, and I have no problem with
Complete thread -- comma after gliosis?
Complete thread -- How would you punctuate this sentence? I don't like how this looks.
Complete thread -- No other lesions or abnormalities to the endometrium noted. Myomectom ...
Complete thread -- 1. adequate occlusion. 2. unable to be
Complete thread -- Attention was then turned to the oral cavity where the maxillomandibul ...
Complete thread -- No one has any feedback on this?
Complete thread -- using a
Complete thread -- Using a small #1 diamond the incus was carefully shaped and cut to app ...
Complete thread -- ______ the perforation of the ??
Complete thread -- rocked..empty
Complete thread -- Given that there was no annulus noted anteriorly and _____ lateral onl ...
Complete thread -- At this point, decision was made to perform an incus interposition gra ...
Complete thread -- Dr. xxxx tried to remove the infection with "a suction vaccumm"
Complete thread -- something "bad and painful happened." for second one
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CONDUCTIVE HEARING LOSS AND LEFT TYMPANIC M ...
Complete thread -- suture
Complete thread -- This is a 12-year-old female who presented with bilateral preauricular ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the effort.
Complete thread -- I can't get it
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SLEEP-DISORDERED BREATHING AND FREQUENT EPI ...
Complete thread -- sleep induced respiratory
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SLEEP-DISORDERED BREATHING. Procedur ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I would not - he might be referencing it, but he didn't *name it*
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. was not sure.
Complete thread -- Surgicel?
Complete thread -- the chance of this aneurysm bleeding, according to the study of unruptured aneurysms,
Complete thread -- The patient was discharged on the same day and will return in three we ...
Complete thread -- where the ____ was performed?
Complete thread -- whisked away? and the TM was rolled
Complete thread -- Initially, there were no ossicles identified; however, there was caref ...
Complete thread -- A Rosen needle was used entering the middle ear inferiorly. Next, a g ...
Complete thread -- there was no comment on the facial nerve
Complete thread -- Of note, during last surgery mastoidectomy was drilled but no facial r ...
Complete thread -- 2. of previous?
Complete thread -- placed inside of
Complete thread -- 1. placed inside
Complete thread -- 2. cracked anterior
Complete thread -- Thanks, guy. I hear the same. Just wondering since it was a CTR and
Complete thread -- 1. activity noted in... 2. cracked
Complete thread -- 5. Fat graft _____ oval window. 6. Perforation _____ fat graft. ...
Complete thread -- wound VAC when it healed?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT CONDUCTIVE HEARING LOSS, CHRONIC OTIT ...
Complete thread -- ...likely we can remove the ______ with it healed and can remove the sutures
Complete thread -- Forgot to mention it is a carpal tunnel release. I hear volar-type or volar-style splint
Complete thread -- ursodiol 500 mg 1-1/2 tablets daily, _____ 50 mg p.o. daily.
Complete thread -- The patient was placed into a volar ____ splint.
Complete thread -- That's it. Thanks!
Complete thread -- distal motor latency
Complete thread -- compression of the median nerve at the wrist on the left side______ of greater than 6
Complete thread -- It's hard to hear anything else when you have something stuck in your head.
Complete thread -- After you told me material though now I can only hear material. LOL
Complete thread -- Thanks again taco. I kept hearing jewel and thinking that is NOT a jewel. LOL
Complete thread -- material
Complete thread -- Continue Flomax to help pass any ____ that might be in the right ureter.
Complete thread -- She... (corrects)... Up until now, she has...
Complete thread -- She _____ she has not ever had a urinary tract infection.
Complete thread -- I always just do it "CHADS-VASc" - I've seen it the other way but never heard those extra
Complete thread -- correction...he says chads vasc score is 5. the 45-50% was ejection fraction
Complete thread -- finding this 2 ways in google. CHADS-VASc score is 45%-50% or.....
Complete thread -- That's what I thought I heard but seemed an odd place to include that. LOL Thanks.
Complete thread -- ???labs???
Complete thread -- Thanks taco. I think he said and patient. and then went on to history of present sm
Complete thread -- Patient is to be placed on SCDs and TED hose, with daily ____ as well concurrently.
Complete thread -- (corrects and) Patient is present. This is a 19-year-old woman.
Complete thread -- WAV is kinda short to get a feel. I hear "and the patient in his presence" but it'd be
Complete thread -- History is taken from mother at bedside, paramedics report, ER report and ______.
Complete thread -- Semicolon with coordinating conjunction only for lists or anytime internal commas are
Complete thread -- Blisovi ?
Complete thread -- Oral contraceptive s/l *Breye-Sovee*
Complete thread -- a Flonase trial for 2 months without improvement in symptoms.
Complete thread -- this but would like to improve the
Complete thread -- She understands that to achieve a significant cosmetic change in appea ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: NASAL OBSTRUCTION. Procedure: SEP ...
Complete thread -- "palpable" fibroid ?
Complete thread -- vulva, ... "colon" (Hysteroscopy: Large...)
Complete thread -- expanded wav posted in above post. thanks. pls ignore this.
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: EUA, bulky 8 to 10-week size uterus with topical fibroid, h ...
Complete thread -- EUA, bulky 8 to 10-week size uterus with topical fibroid, healthy ____ ...
Complete thread -- At this point, the patient was cut out of maxillomandibular fixation. ...
Complete thread -- osseous
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT FIFTH EXPOSED PROXIMAL INTERPHALANGEA ...
Complete thread -- uncertain of why this was performed,
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT OBSTRUCTING CALCULUS. Procedur ...
Complete thread -- Seems possible (see link)
Complete thread -- Peritomy
Complete thread -- you're welcome
Complete thread -- That's what I keep hearing too poi. Guess that's what I will put. thanks.
Complete thread -- aching?
Complete thread -- Presented to the ER via EMS after having the _____ right hip pain.
Complete thread -- Sorry forgot to tell you thanks taco!
Complete thread -- Appears to mean the number of miscarriages or terminations of
Complete thread -- height loss at C6 vertebral body with bone marrow...
Complete thread -- The patient underwent CT scan and MRI of the spine, and again that showed central sm
Complete thread -- confused about OBGYN "para" sm plse
Complete thread -- I have a whole set of books but the equipment words is the one I mainly use.
Complete thread -- Thanks so much! I loaned my Stedman's to sis when she was taking the course.
Complete thread -- Stedman's equipment words book lists both "plastic surgery scissors" and "plastic utility
Complete thread -- ENT doctor stating plastics scissor for lesion removal from mouth
Complete thread -- Thanks!
Complete thread -- in the pattern consistent
Complete thread -- Patient, in the emergency room, had a CT abdomen and pelvis obtained which was sm
Complete thread -- Though Merriam Webster Medical defines media as
Complete thread -- since it is the plural of medium, should be bladder media were clear
Complete thread -- Bladder *media* was clear and
Complete thread -- yes, cuff. (google catheter cuff for more info)
Complete thread -- catheter, 23 cm from the **cuff**, was found to be
Complete thread -- nevermind
Complete thread -- pat with lateal epicondylitis. S/l turbo sign
Complete thread -- my "guess" would be the word "Follow up" is missing but I guess I shall have to blank it
Complete thread -- me either ... that is what he said and I did not hear audio cut out or in
Complete thread -- yep, the "in" 6-8 weeks makes no sense to me.
Complete thread -- ending not making sense to me. Am I missing something? or?
Complete thread -- some kind of "blocks" were administered?
Complete thread -- ex fix. slang for external fixator.
Complete thread -- definitively tightened the ____. We took some final images
Complete thread -- procedure and surgical site. ____ were administered
Complete thread -- tibia fracture with ______ placed under anesthesia
Complete thread -- high-grade carcinoma favoring *ralarial* origin, constipation, hypertension
Complete thread -- speciate
Complete thread -- She will be continued on ceftriaxone postoperatively until further cul ...
Complete thread -- Sent now. Thanks.
Complete thread -- Could be. I will use that. Thank you.
Complete thread -- or really poorly pronounced bronchiectasis
Complete thread -- could he be saying "fluoro stress views" ? (as in fluoroscopic)
Complete thread -- s/l 'floor' or stress views.
Complete thread -- brachystasis?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: DENTAL CARIES. Procedure: RESTORA ...
Complete thread -- the presence of
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: EXCESSIVE ABDOMINAL SKIN AND SOFT TISSUE. ...
Complete thread -- root of ____? (hear pisces? cannot verify...sorry no more time)
Complete thread -- Sufficient time was elapsed for the local anesthesia to take effect. ...
Complete thread -- One thing: Would it not be philtral columns?
Complete thread -- Great! Thank you both!!
Complete thread -- philtral column
Complete thread -- L4 and L5 postoperative posterior lumbar arthrodesis with a s/l* pick *.
Complete thread -- philtral column
Complete thread -- radial forearm free flap
Complete thread -- mL of autologous fat with 1 mL of that going into the _________. The lower lip was...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: MICROSTOMIA. Procedure: LOWER LIP ...
Complete thread -- should I flag Diclectin in a 70 year old? Is it only for pregnancy?
Complete thread -- I'd use a comma in both
Complete thread -- s/l *j* sternal closure
Complete thread -- or #2 might be "initially"
Complete thread -- #1 on interview #2 actually
Complete thread -- We are asked to see patient in consultation in event that a surgical intervention sm
Complete thread -- were consistent
Complete thread -- Would you use semi colon in both these sentences?
Complete thread -- About a month ago the patient was seen in the office and had normal bloodwork but sm
Complete thread -- By the way, it should be "me", not "myself" in that sentence, no
Complete thread -- Thanks. That was what I heard too but wanted another pair of ears to hear it too
Complete thread -- of uncertain
Complete thread -- Genetic testing identified a heterozygous variant ___ significance in the FBN2 gene
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- holoventricular dilation and apparent ?
Complete thread -- Review of her MRI shows evidence of significantly enlarged ventricular spaces with
Complete thread -- got it
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Queens with the ultimate diagnosis
Complete thread -- A full visual field ___ showed no evidence of visual disturbance.
Complete thread -- X is a 37-year-old male without significant past medical history who presents with
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Ester-C.
Complete thread -- She additionally takes magnesium ____, flax seed, and Benadryl.
Complete thread -- sialocele
Complete thread -- Submandibular abscess/collection
Complete thread -- Found...
Complete thread -- Serosal tear
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I still recommend exercise restriction.
Complete thread -- got first one but still need 2nd.
Complete thread -- At that time, if the ____ is normal, we can also clear her for dental surgery. She
Complete thread -- difficulty before, we used
Complete thread -- We then dissected the gallbladder from top down using electrocautery. ...
Complete thread -- tube. He had stayed in the hospital on the
Complete thread -- C-tube
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS FOR SURGERY: This is a 73-year-old male who presented to ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: _____ CHRONIC CHOLECYSTITIS. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- I do hear the mp3 and hear 8 a.m.
Complete thread -- yes, I was not sure if that was the answer or not :) I also tried uploading as MP3 and MP4
Complete thread -- oh, just clicked on YOUR link...guess you knew the answer already?
Complete thread -- 8 a.m.? (and I could not hear wav)
Complete thread -- s/l ADM cortisol level ??
Complete thread -- There's a pistol grip deformity, maybe that's what the dictator is thinking of.
Complete thread -- hip x-rays. S/l gun pistol
Complete thread -- Thanks so much. I will do it that way. Had thought of it but did not figure it out right.
Complete thread -- Just a suggestion - SM
Complete thread -- Thanks anyway, have to send it on.
Complete thread -- Punctuation help please! This is about my 3rd attempt
Complete thread -- Could he possibly be saying "endoscopic ventriculostomy" (not ____ colostomy)
Complete thread -- We discussed the need for a shunt with him noting that an endoscopic _ ...
Complete thread -- to be hitting a?
Complete thread -- A cholangiocatheter was connected to sterile tubing and inserted into ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I am sorry to hear that - I used this board often in the past, and sometimes would
Complete thread -- I think with the pressure for higher production, many MTs just leave blanks now.
Complete thread -- that is a WAG
Complete thread -- residual?
Complete thread -- Procedure: RIGHT MAXILLARY DEBRIDEMENT AND FISTULECTOMY. Now ...
Complete thread -- Learned so much on this board in past. Not many on here anymore - where did everyone go?
Complete thread -- History of drugs. Positive for *kto/kpo* and PCP on admission to hospital.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 26-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 3, PARA 0-1-1-0 AT 37 ...
Complete thread -- IMPLANTS: _____. SURGICAL ATTENDING: ...
Complete thread -- SS server crash for anyone else or just me?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 26-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 3, PARA 0-1-1-0 AT 37 ...
Complete thread -- Variax 2 wrist tray
Complete thread -- x2 wrist tray? (did not verify, just what I heard)
Complete thread -- At this point, a right short intermediate distal radius plate was sele ...
Complete thread -- we would give it our best...2. does express an understanding and wishes
Complete thread -- calves
Complete thread -- The patient was specifically informed that the chronic nature of this ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: MALUNION OF RIGHT DISTAL RADIUS FRACTURE. ...
Complete thread -- I flagged this one. Just did not make sense. Thanks though.
Complete thread -- I didn't even think of that - maybe he "ambulates" in a wheelchair or with crutches and
Complete thread -- VR put angulation.
Complete thread -- That's what I thought I heard but ambulation with your upper extremity? Did not seem sm
Complete thread -- #2 as well as with ambulation
Complete thread -- He does not have good sensation in his left upper extremity and therefore did not sm
Complete thread -- Thank you so much!!! I hear it perfectly now.
Complete thread -- Not neurosurgery - the University of ... (can't get where)
Complete thread -- She is being transferred to the neurosurgery ____ for further care.
Complete thread -- a Lariat
Complete thread -- woops - supposed to be ah lar it (not ir)
Complete thread -- if a procedure such as *ah lar ir* can be done in a timely manner and she
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- tension-free ...
Complete thread -- (or similar?) mechanism of injury
Complete thread -- allowed excellent ________. Please note that
Complete thread -- large sharp knife _____ injury to left index finger
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CONGENITAL DIAPHRAGMATIC HERNIA. Pro ...
Complete thread -- tried but could not get it. sorry
Complete thread -- There is a ring in the distal part of the esophagus. In addition, the ...
Complete thread -- extubated by the anesthesiologist?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LUMBAR HERNIATED DISC. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- It had (sounds better to me)
Complete thread -- He had previously been
Complete thread -- The patient is a gentleman who sustained a saw injury to his right han ...
Complete thread -- corkscrew and cobweb
Complete thread -- injured...cobweb
Complete thread -- of interest
Complete thread -- It was noted that both bundles were _____ demonstrating corkscrew ____ ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT HAND AMPUTATION OF THE SECOND, THIRD, ...
Complete thread -- This is a 45-year-old right-hand-dominant male who is a _____ barber w ...
Complete thread -- Pitanguy's point.
Complete thread -- I hear Patangay's point, but I could NOT verify it
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: MASSIVE WEIGHT LOSS, STATUS POST GASTRIC BY ...
Complete thread -- never mind (post cellulitic)
Complete thread -- s/l post sy-a-lytic sm plse
Complete thread -- No. I think I finally got it though, accreta and percreta. Thanks for the suggestion!
Complete thread -- From that point onward, general
Complete thread -- From that point onward,
Complete thread -- can you make out gravida 2 para 2 out of that?
Complete thread -- Procedure: LEFT HYDROCELE REPAIR. The patient was brought to ...
Complete thread -- history of s/l uh-kweet-uh and per-kweet-uh with abnormal uterine bleeding. TIA!
Complete thread -- Hemoclip (TM)
Complete thread -- spelling it out as *hemAclip* but i m unable to find it anywhere
Complete thread -- verified globulous using Onelook (above link)
Complete thread -- randomized for
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- The patient is a 61-year-old patient who has history of hypertension, ...
Complete thread -- We made a skin incision using a #10 blade. We then dissected down to ...
Complete thread -- have to flag
Complete thread -- GYN, s/l "key" biopsy. Sm plse
Complete thread -- The gallbladder contained a large globulus stone which measured about ...
Complete thread -- I found this to confirm:
Complete thread -- I have never heard of seconds. So does that mean he counts 30 seconds as he instills it?
Complete thread -- like I said seconds looks right, but all sites I viewed had 0.02%
Complete thread -- MP 3 posted now. Thanks
Complete thread -- I am questioning the 'seconds' instead of mg or mL. I will post vf.
Complete thread -- looks right for eye application, but appears to be 0.02% ?
Complete thread -- Thank you so much. That makes sense.
Complete thread -- No subluxation of the tendons was noted.
Complete thread -- Thirty seconds of 0.2% mitomycin C were instilled. I clearly hear 'seconds'.
Complete thread -- Argh! He is a mumbler at times. I can't really hear it clearly. Also, it seems like
Complete thread -- After relistening I think i hear CT head of the films. I just put CT head films. Thanks.
Complete thread -- motion. (there was) a little bit of ??
Complete thread -- CT out of the films?
Complete thread -- wrist was put through a range of motion _____ subluxation of the tendons were noted.
Complete thread -- I personally reviewed the ____ films and i see some early ischemic changes withn sm
Complete thread -- Verified with doctor: He was saying CTAs (cotton tipped applicators)
Complete thread -- see link regarding Moses sign.
Complete thread -- Status post total knee replacement. Doctor dictating discharge summary.
Complete thread -- more info or context?
Complete thread -- Our Lady of Consolation rehab center??
Complete thread -- Discharged* O L O C*
Complete thread -- posterior to the esophageal insertion, currently at the opening of the WARP
Complete thread -- cuts
Complete thread -- St. Jude's?
Complete thread -- Atrial fibrillation status post *anjuice* ICD/permanent pacemaker implantation
Complete thread -- cut?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT TYMPANIC MEMBRANE PERFORATION AND COND ...
Complete thread -- articulation was?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- oranges, cereal with milk, pasta, soft cheese and crackers, ____ pizza.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: OTOSCLEROSIS. Procedure: RIGHT ST ...
Complete thread -- Ahhh, yes!! thank you!!
Complete thread -- can you hear "mid-trimester"?
Complete thread -- 32-year-old black female, gravida 2, para 0-1-0-0 with a history ofs/l*mentra-master*
Complete thread -- Got it!!! Isuprel. ~nm
Complete thread -- tilt table study agent or medication?
Complete thread -- Thanks for the suggestion but he definitely seems to be saying n/end/a ...
Complete thread -- I hear a wav, but not this one. something herpes simplex. don't see any recent similar.
Complete thread -- Thanks for that. Client came back with: She can un-overlap it at will.
Complete thread -- I can't hear the wav. For some reason, I can only open mp3 lately. If nobody else comes
Complete thread -- His past medical history is significant for diabetes mellitus, GERD, h ...
Complete thread -- and lung blood clots
Complete thread -- Risks including infection, bleeding, need for further operation includ ...
Complete thread -- that was a copy/paste. I would transcribe XiScan
Complete thread -- XiSCan fluoroscopy system is a portable, modular, and easily....
Complete thread -- This bone spur was sharply debrided using a rongeur and once we were s ...
Complete thread -- Is it possible the doc is saying "well located"?
Complete thread -- wrapped and placed in a moist warm towel (she was correcting)
Complete thread -- moist warm
Complete thread -- The reactive hydrocele was drained and the left testicle was delivered ...
Complete thread -- orthopedics left shoulder MRI
Complete thread -- I would use it as it does fit one of Merriam Webster's
Complete thread -- Sonicision™
Complete thread -- sources for the mass
Complete thread -- There was intermittent serosanguineous drainage from the mass most rec ...
Complete thread -- Can't listen to wav. What's the s/l?
Complete thread -- She unoverlaps [toes] at will. - What's a better way to say this? TIA.
Complete thread -- Sonicison - Googled "sonocision and Pitressin" (no quotes) & only hit was in Archives
Complete thread -- Next, the fibroid was stabilized and an attempt to made to inject the ...
Complete thread -- His wife is _______ with the respiratory symptoms.
Complete thread -- He does use oxygen 2 liters at _______ for chronic respiratory failure.
Complete thread -- Thanks. I sent it in for query.
Complete thread -- wound was then irrigated with **GTAs saturated with peroxide solution
Complete thread -- PCI of the LAD was recommended
Complete thread -- ? Fungal ball (also is your "fungal fall" maybe fungal ball?)
Complete thread -- #1. *94%* to 92% period ? #2. husband
Complete thread -- s/l fungal pole
Complete thread -- Blood pressure 130/60, heart rate is 75, respiration is 16, 95% to 92% ____. She sm
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- disease in mid LAD. PCI ___ was recommended
Complete thread -- sounds like "admittedly."
Complete thread -- immediately?
Complete thread -- At that time, intervention ___ was undertaken
Complete thread -- There is a BIS (TM) brain monitor
Complete thread -- Shoulder arthroscopy procedure sm
Complete thread -- only left side. Thanks a lot. will flag it.
Complete thread -- could even be _____ sinus was. Sorry, not much help
Complete thread -- Each site was? (was there more than one area described?)
Complete thread -- until the bone of the left maxillary.... (just a guess)
Complete thread -- Upon entrance into the left maxillary sinus, copious purulence was not ...
Complete thread -- cone beam CT
Complete thread -- Then, using a Bovie cautery, a horizontal incision was made approximat ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT SINUS FOREIGN BODY. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- most likely will de-escalate, and ???
Complete thread -- yet to be identified...
Complete thread -- Couple of questions.
Complete thread -- is supple. ______ breath AND no edema, _____.
Complete thread -- had blood cultures _____ gram negative rods
Complete thread -- thanks - will listen again
Complete thread -- The patient has _____ at this AND admission ______ gram negative
Complete thread -- "Sig" is an abbreviation for the Latin word "signetur," which means "let it be labeled."
Complete thread -- how about this: dissection until the long extensor tendon
Complete thread -- Flomax 0.4 mg daily, Diovan HCT 320/25 mg *sig* one tab daily, vitamin B12 1000 m
Complete thread -- blunt dissection. *Totally long* extensor tendon
Complete thread -- We entered her abdomen atraumatically via an infraumbilical incision a ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Streptozyme.
Complete thread -- He did have a positive ____ test with a level of 453, which is elevated.
Complete thread -- I can't hear that. Thanks for the suggestion though! Flagging and moving on.
Complete thread -- the pattern? this pattern?
Complete thread -- the pattern? this pattern?
Complete thread -- reticular densities and Kerley B lines. s/l duh-par-duh can be seen in TIA!
Complete thread -- Not sure...
Complete thread -- egg-shaped carbide bur ??
Complete thread -- ? cartilage tympanomastoidectomy
Complete thread -- Procedure
Complete thread -- sorry pie, just noted you mentioned that in your last line
Complete thread -- Google Puregraft transfer system
Complete thread -- Attention was turned to the right mandible where the osteotomy segment ...
Complete thread -- sending with a blank, thanks to any who tried.
Complete thread -- Pur fat transfer system ? (liposuction) She spelled it out.
Complete thread -- stool balls
Complete thread -- Some small ___ balls
Complete thread -- Thorough irrigation took place at this point and we had adequate hemos ...
Complete thread -- The C-QUR mesh was inserted through the fascial defect and opened ensu ...
Complete thread -- Got it...broad ligament
Complete thread -- sounds like *mortician anomaly of the finger* but I can't verify *mortician anomaly
Complete thread -- *S/L drava ligament
Complete thread -- An exam under anesthesia was conducted showing that proximal phalanx f ...
Complete thread -- 813,000
Complete thread -- How do you type "eight hundred and thirteen thousand" I'm having a brain fluff
Complete thread -- it was PSA. I found it on another report. Thanks for the help.
Complete thread -- Finally got all these.
Complete thread -- The leads were connected to the pulse generator and _____ each lead sm
Complete thread -- #2 The parameters (of the PCI? to the PCI?) were satisfactory.
Complete thread -- then a period, then "It was actively fixated." (not what you have)
Complete thread -- #1 preformed stylets
Complete thread -- A SafeSheath was placed to the first guidewire, the ventricular lead was advanced sm
Complete thread -- Thank you taco. I had sent it in, but that is what I ended putting. Thanks for confirming
Complete thread -- manometer, dressed
Complete thread -- Patient tolerated the procedure well. Line was connected to a _____ and sm
Complete thread -- just a guess, but could it be Pulmonary Vascular Resident??
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- anticoagulation.
Complete thread -- She will need to complete 6 months of ___ medications
Complete thread -- lily pad
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: TRAUMATIC RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY INJURY. ...
Complete thread -- PVR?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Products of conception consistent with gestational age, all parts seen ...
Complete thread -- determine
Complete thread -- Heterotopic ossification was then meticulously removed using osteotome ...
Complete thread -- You're right. Maybe op can tell us what the antibiotic is for.
Complete thread -- followed by oral suppression could make sense..see link
Complete thread -- currently followed by oral ? sounds like supression but that doesn't make sense. If you
Complete thread -- Patient has been treated with IV antibiotics and he ___ by ____.
Complete thread -- petaloid?
Complete thread -- Fluorescein angiogram
Complete thread -- supine position with her head tilted left?
Complete thread -- Thanks isgal
Complete thread -- She was positioned in the supine position. ______ in the horseshoe headrest.
Complete thread -- The fact that?
Complete thread -- I have discussed with patient the general implications of diabetes. _____ he will sm
Complete thread -- I looked at some previous reports but could not pinpoint anything on them.
Complete thread -- #2 No delusions [auditory or visual hallucinations?] sm
Complete thread -- Yeah he says mood good again, but i left that off since he already said mood. can you sm
Complete thread -- almost sounds like he says "mood good" but he already said mood was okay, so?
Complete thread -- bright, reactive ... but I think there is still something else
Complete thread -- Mood is okay. Affect is ____. Thought processes are concrete. Thought content sm
Complete thread -- good job
Complete thread -- I think I got it! mild striae of Descemet's :)
Complete thread -- oh... I'm getting there.Found descemet... Still working on rest.
Complete thread -- She had mild *stree of des-ug-mays extending into the edge of the central visual axis
Complete thread -- cured
Complete thread -- 2 main
Complete thread -- A running subcuticular 3-0 Monocryl was used to close the skin. A tri ...
Complete thread -- Once this was completed, we proceeded with anastomosis of the IMA with ...
Complete thread -- On the left hemiabdominal flap, there were two sizeable perforators, o ...

copyright Will Sandberg 2007