TheGreatDictator.com Word Board

search earlier posts

Complete thread -- from ( I think it clipped the front of the word) cartilage damage that appeared from the
Complete thread -- Good night. :-) sweet dreams
Complete thread -- Time for me to say, "Good night."
Complete thread -- Sorry, I can't get it...also not sure, but he may be saying "damage IT appeared"
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- before getting to
Complete thread -- elective reasons.
Complete thread -- We took a sample of the soft tissue from the joint, as well as some bits of sm
Complete thread -- We then made a circumferential incision using a #15 blade scalpel in t ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- This is a 2-year-old male who was born at an ex 31-week premature. He ...
Complete thread -- Thanks. Thought it was just his terrible accent but wanted a 2nd opinion.
Complete thread -- I think he's trying to say salpingo-oophorectomy.
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot everybody
Complete thread -- sounds like spingo but i'm sure that's just his
Complete thread -- I hear tigher and methodic . #2 I felt at this time.
Complete thread -- Total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral ____. I know this should be sm
Complete thread -- Nevermind about necrotic. I don't think that's right.
Complete thread -- #1 ???necrotic??? #2 ???Felt at???
Complete thread -- never mind. same as above mp3.
Complete thread -- Both of the IMFs were noted to be in equal position with similar size ...
Complete thread -- Both of the IMFs were noted to be in equal position with similar size ...
Complete thread -- became pink and with good refill.
Complete thread -- never mind. Thanks to anyone who tried. bad dictator.
Complete thread -- The dressing was consisted of bacitracin, Xeroform, Telfa, gauze, Webr ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the effort.
Complete thread -- I can't get this
Complete thread -- repair
Complete thread -- Similarly to the radial artery repair, we used dilator and heparin to ...
Complete thread -- All tendons were then repaired using the 4-0 FiberWire with modified T ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction.
Complete thread -- with simple stitches. Acland clamp was released and flow was 3. We could see that
Complete thread -- A dilator and a solution of heparin were used to remove the clots from ...
Complete thread -- identified. An Acland clamp was put on the
Complete thread -- sorry, can't figure this one out
Complete thread -- First of all, the radial artery was identified _____ clamp was on the ...
Complete thread -- the bleeding was
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: MULTIPLE FOREARM LACERATIONS ON BILATERAL S ...
Complete thread -- Procedure: EXPLORATION AND REPAIR OF RADIAL AND ULNAR ARTERIES, MED ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the info
Complete thread -- example of usage: The tendon is transected and tagged with a suture.
Complete thread -- (tagged)
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BILATERAL WRIST LACERATIONS. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- got it. thanks.
Complete thread -- The muscles were all viable in these areas. The patient had tolerated ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- #2 stayed anterior and got to the deep etc
Complete thread -- Forget my note about contracted, but stay with #1 blank provided
Complete thread -- NOTE: s/b compartment was contracted #1 blank "again staying"
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY COMPARTMENT SYNDROME. ...
Complete thread -- I heard pore but couldn't catch the beginning of it, sounds right though. good call, Q
Complete thread -- Could #2 be Micropore tape???
Complete thread -- pattern, skin with staples. can't get the brand of tape.
Complete thread -- 1) skin was sealed with staples.
Complete thread -- Nevermind. I find it is on mp4. Only sorry, I can't get it.
Complete thread -- mp3 doesn't match post
Complete thread -- these represent
Complete thread -- 1. the plate well placed 2. would not benefit given the limited ___
Complete thread -- stitch pattern and ____ staples./ABDs and ____ tape was applied
Complete thread -- reduced with _____ place without any hardware. cable wire ____. /After this performe
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- thank you
Complete thread -- some suggestions
Complete thread -- and plate? the actual fracture site. ...
Complete thread -- couldn't get it all - sm
Complete thread -- further screws ____ (mp4) were utilized because these represents screws actually goin
Complete thread -- appropriate ______ longer so as to ensure that maximum _____ was (mp3)
Complete thread -- foot. The locking towers
Complete thread -- holes of the distal __________ (wav) were placed and all locking
Complete thread -- Thanks
Complete thread -- 1) this sucked down the plate to the bone. 2) cement mantle 3) suck the plate down
Complete thread -- added
Complete thread -- 2nd is patient. 1st is ____ seated or proceeded for a second table (??)
Complete thread -- still hearing the old mp3
Complete thread -- thank
Complete thread -- a few blanks - please help
Complete thread -- was _______ and then three unicortical AND shaft in order to reinforce the ___
Complete thread -- thanks
Complete thread -- IMO, says "with attaining spaces as...uh.." doesn't make sense. Started new sentence
Complete thread -- thanks so much
Complete thread -- 1) ending at the Gerdy's tubercle. 2) unfinished sentence trails off..changed his mind?
Complete thread -- chosen, and length was chosen based on a length that would span the arthroplasty implant
Complete thread -- appropriate self-retainers were placed
Complete thread -- was chosen ______ arthroplasty
Complete thread -- appropriate ______ were placed
Complete thread -- at the ____ tubercle. The skin, subcutaneous tissues were divided, _____ . The
Complete thread -- a 2-0 silk passed through a gas ......
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RETINAL DETACHMENT, CHOROIDAL EFFUSION, AND ...
Complete thread -- The last words on #2 are "_________ adequate occlusion"
Complete thread -- never mind. Thanks to anyone who tried.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: DENTOFACIAL DEFORMITY. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- I really appreciate that, poi. Thank you
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- that looks better to me.
Complete thread -- I know, but when I put it this way, it didn't look right:
Complete thread -- SM
Complete thread -- He did have a few extra glasses of wine recently, and upon awakening in the night to
Complete thread -- 1. 26-year-old mom??
Complete thread -- complexity of the procedure
Complete thread -- 1. will need the majority of the 2. refer himm for a university-level procedure
Complete thread -- ex-preemie 26 something (and I think he meant parent, not patient giving consent)
Complete thread -- that 2nd is "previous trach performed with the trach in place, feeling ...
Complete thread -- never mind. bad dictator
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SUBGLOTTIC STENOSIS. Procedure: D ...
Complete thread -- We then sharply dissected out the hernia sac all the way down to the f ...
Complete thread -- ???prior to???
Complete thread -- We then removed the catheter _____ cholangiography. We then placed th ...
Complete thread -- the peritoneum, reflect this down.
Complete thread -- We then removed the catheter _____ cholangiography. We then placed th ...
Complete thread -- We used a mixture of sharp and blunt dissection to dissect out the inf ...
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room and placed on the operat ...
Complete thread -- Even if anyone sees this late, this does not have to be turned in until Monday. Thanks
Complete thread -- Two blanks. Thank you
Complete thread -- oops, sorry. Meant cardioversion. It was conversion to sinus rhythm. nm
Complete thread -- help with cardiac cath please. sm
Complete thread -- Two plaques
Complete thread -- got this one.
Complete thread -- Additionally, the plaque along the superotemporal arcade was isolated ...
Complete thread -- A vitrectomy handpiece and light pipe were inserted into the eye and t ...
Complete thread -- was pleated?
Complete thread -- nevermind.
Complete thread -- Cord gases were 7.32, base deficit of -6 for both the artery and the v ...
Complete thread -- PHP, Pneumonia
Complete thread -- Sorry, I can't get it.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: ESOPHAGEAL FOREIGN BODY. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- prenatal period.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 27-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 4, PARA 3-0-1-3 FOR P ...
Complete thread -- for confirmation (link)
Complete thread -- drain teaching
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE CARE: The patient will be discharged home with pain med ...
Complete thread -- any thin??
Complete thread -- upper??
Complete thread -- Attention was then turned back to the left breast and a transverse ell ...
Complete thread -- The breast parenchyma was incised down to the capsule and that capsule ...
Complete thread -- and IF she desires ....this can be discussed
Complete thread -- typo...and if (not an if)
Complete thread -- NOTE: an if she desires.....surgeries, this can be discussed ....second-stage surgery.
Complete thread -- looks like it. Thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- The patient understood that she would not be receiving any additional ...
Complete thread -- the skin crease incision??
Complete thread -- The skin ?? (might be another word after skin, but I can't get it)
Complete thread -- in the Dominican Republic
Complete thread -- Sorry. I can't get it.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT BREAST IMPLANT EXPOSURE. Proced ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT INGUINAL HERNIA. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- affixing (itself?).
Complete thread -- Emergency.
Complete thread -- This was closed with two strips of felt and 3-0 Prolene suture in a ru ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: POSTERIOR VENTRICULAR DISRUPTION, STATUS PO ...
Complete thread -- Link indicates it is done for exploration of the scrotum (see hits on link)
Complete thread -- Just scroll down a bit on the page that comes up for paragraphs on both meds
Complete thread -- Seems possible. See link of book, Navigating Life with Epilepsy
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT COMMINUTED INTRAARTICULAR DISTAL RADI ...
Complete thread -- sorry, should say, I have never seen "scrototomy" used before, ok to use?
Complete thread -- A midline scrototomy was then made. Never "scrototomy" before, is it ok to use?
Complete thread -- Keppra increased to 750 mg b.i.d., and to use "Ativan" for breakthrough seizures. sm
Complete thread -- thank you very very much!
Complete thread -- I found it by googling face changing liner 45 degrees
Complete thread -- 45 degrees
Complete thread -- ortho help, total hip revision, question re: face-changing liner sm plse
Complete thread -- my first thought was "bristle" too - I'm not aware of a brand name like that.
Complete thread -- surgery for brush burn debridement using a stiff "brussel" brush? sm tia
Complete thread -- what does the ... mean?
Complete thread -- something sounder?
Complete thread -- i found collared pin ?
Complete thread -- The *hap peen* core reamer...
Complete thread -- (spelling) Hegar dilator - sorry no idea about your s/l nm
Complete thread -- S/L *oz-honder* was used to initially dilate the cervix and the internal os.
Complete thread -- Yes.
Complete thread -- warming
Complete thread -- The patient remained in the pediatric ICU with excellent blood flow to ...
Complete thread -- Are you sure about Cerebyx? (IV injection); could it be Celebrex?
Complete thread -- triple paste
Complete thread -- hyphens ok here?
Complete thread -- flagging
Complete thread -- thanks - so clear
Complete thread -- Pathology report on the polypectomy specimen returned fragments of adenocarcinoma..
Complete thread -- Protonix, _____, Cerebyx, Solu-Medrol, Synthroid,
Complete thread -- Pathology report ______ polypectomy
Complete thread -- the fluoroscopy machine
Complete thread -- A #10 blade was used to sharply incise the skin. Bovie electrocautery ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- severe
Complete thread -- SSEPs somatosensory evoked potentialS
Complete thread -- All bony prominences were padded. The neurophysiologic team hooked up ...
Complete thread -- sorry. "wag" was auotex entry.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: T3 AND T4 DESTRUCTIVE VERTEBRAL BODY LESION ...
Complete thread -- I thought I heard that too but wasn't sure.
Complete thread -- Just a guess here, can't verify - no melanotic or melanotic changes?
Complete thread -- I hear "ASD" (atrial septal defect)
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnoses: 1. SINUS VENOSUS ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECT. ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: PERIANAL MASSES. Procedure: EXAM ...
Complete thread -- Yep, TB testing - loud and clear now. Thank YOU!!!!
Complete thread -- TB testing, or PPD testing
Complete thread -- Allergies: Aleve causes muscle cramps. s/l *tibia testing* causes fever.
Complete thread -- Must be it since I can't find it any other way. Thank you!
Complete thread -- cavitary?
Complete thread -- PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: ______ LEFT UPPER LOBE LUNG DISEASE.
Complete thread -- 7.41...
Complete thread -- okay thanks for trying!
Complete thread -- Here is link which shows the 5 components of ABG results...you
Complete thread -- ABG 7.4 "137, 89, 24" 95%. I have no idea how to format this. TIA no msg.
Complete thread -- could be, but from what I read about Forbes it wouldn't fit.
Complete thread -- anyone hear Forbes?
Complete thread -- you are spot on!
Complete thread -- Don't know how to pronounce it, but I do find Mahurkar triple lumen
Complete thread -- anyone have a guess??
Complete thread -- Abdominal pain and diarrhea... I thought I heard Forbes, anyone else hear that?
Complete thread -- what are the pt's complaints? I might hear "fog" but hard to solve w/o context.
Complete thread -- diagnostic enigma over the years. I have now labeled him __ syndrome
Complete thread -- sorry, forgot he spelled it.
Complete thread -- could it be GERD?
Complete thread -- He spells this word, I cannot make it out if the O is single or double
Complete thread -- There is also a peanut I have heard used, not necessarily trade marked
Complete thread -- SM
Complete thread -- hemodialysis catheter (*bonicar*) was placed into the iliac vein
Complete thread -- fascia using *peanuts on a stick*. We then placed a *spence* spinal needle
Complete thread -- billowing out. 2. aorta whereby that 4th lumen?
Complete thread -- I thinks that's right. THanks a million
Complete thread -- suboptimal and going to that area anyway?
Complete thread -- Two areas I need help with. Stat report. Thanks
Complete thread -- with a large _____ to the proximal abdominal aorta with ____ mp3 fourth
Complete thread -- I did not ______ wav CT angio demonstrated
Complete thread -- nm - this was retrograde
Complete thread -- Thank you very much
Complete thread -- puncturing with a #18-gauge hollow-bore needle in **arbitrary ** fashion
Complete thread -- too early for me. I meant divided
Complete thread -- was divied - comma after corner,
Complete thread -- middle colic vessels using a (?)
Complete thread -- yes, run is fine. SM
Complete thread -- The cecum was identified and the bowel *run* proximally.
Complete thread -- in standard ______ fashion
Complete thread -- proximal to the ______ GIA-80 blue stapler
Complete thread -- The bowel _____ along the intermesenteric
Complete thread -- difficult to put this grasper on, ... There were some loose
Complete thread -- There was some loose omental attachments to the gallbladder that were ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BILIARY COLIC, POSSIBLE ACUTE CHOLECYSTITIS ...
Complete thread -- Oops...I meant to put this under the OP's post
Complete thread -- ??repetitive?? (typo?)
Complete thread -- If you google rhinoplasty and Porex graft it is there. so yes it is Porex.
Complete thread -- s/l Porex graft. thanks!
Complete thread -- He is repetative?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY CRITICAL LIMB ISCHEMI ...
Complete thread -- He is alert and pleasant. ____ repetative in his conversation.
Complete thread -- got this.
Complete thread -- We then adjusted our retractors to gain better exposure and we began d ...
Complete thread -- PROBLEM: ____ physical. (patient is mentally retarded and in a group home.)
Complete thread -- takebacks
Complete thread -- She remains tachycardic but normotensive and afebrile. Her leukocytos ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Google likes LRINEC.
Complete thread -- same word in both blanks.
Complete thread -- Thanks for the correction.
Complete thread -- Also I would do it "Intraop the labia etc"
Complete thread -- On #2 I am concerned because since the labia majora and
Complete thread -- Can't get it...but Hymenal ring was intact. There are two areas of ..etc
Complete thread -- #1 were fused IN (not and) the midline
Complete thread -- Hymenal ring was intact with two areas of _____ labia noted. Superior ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: THIS IS A 35-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 1, PARA 1-0-0 ...
Complete thread -- Thanks.
Complete thread -- Try posting on Restuvus (look above)
Complete thread -- Has anyone here ever worked on Emdat Platform and what is your opinion of it.
Complete thread -- NOTE: it s/b debris (not debride)
Complete thread -- Thank you both! nm
Complete thread -- yes, throw
Complete thread -- -2240 mL
Complete thread -- -2240
Complete thread -- I's and O's negative "2:40 mL" (saying two, two, four, 0 cc") tia nm
Complete thread -- Thanks so much!
Complete thread -- the last "throw" of the stitch
Complete thread -- Google TEP and TAPP (sorry I don't have time, but think that might do it). Nm
Complete thread -- repaired in a combined *tef and taf* technique
Complete thread -- Thanks. This is how I did it.
Complete thread -- haha - i was too slow. I agree with Q's O.
Complete thread -- I would do it "posterior frontal/anterior parietal"... sm
Complete thread -- I would do it "small posterior frontal/anterior parietal meningioma" BTJMO
Complete thread -- oh boy, thanks
Complete thread -- how should I punctuate this?
Complete thread -- elliked (do not cap when making a back formation....see message
Complete thread -- or "the cava"?
Complete thread -- ???left cava???
Complete thread -- adhesions of the aorta and ______ were dissected
Complete thread -- carboperitoneum - all one word; I've not heard it, but it gets some Google support.
Complete thread -- direct vision, the *carbo* peritoneum was deflated
Complete thread -- thank you!
Complete thread -- expanded, as you have it in first example.
Complete thread -- expand or fraction?
Complete thread -- and Elliked free from stones (Ellik bladder evacuator)
Complete thread -- was emptied and _______ stones
Complete thread -- see link
Complete thread -- thinking some kind of bow
Complete thread -- sports activity. S/l hallobowl or heloball
Complete thread -- as well as stepchildren.
Complete thread -- As you know, cardiac findings that are most commonly seen in babies with Turner
Complete thread -- Next, a 1.5-cm incision was placed over the dorsal proximal forearm ov ...
Complete thread -- sorry, can't get it
Complete thread -- split function. (split renal function)
Complete thread -- The patient was complaining of right flank pain after the surgery and ...
Complete thread -- was not sure of *Lassor Passer*. anyway. no probs
Complete thread -- Sorry did not mean to post over your wav. Thought I had answered your blank.
Complete thread -- She identifies as a lesbian and has several adopted children, as well as _____.
Complete thread -- Thanks poi.
Complete thread -- ??ducked?? her resistance
Complete thread -- thanks. mp3 posted.
Complete thread -- Once I _____ at parroting back to me what everyone else around her thought...
Complete thread -- rotator cuff to.
Complete thread -- We then used a 5-mm bur to debride the humeral head just lateral to ou ...
Complete thread -- A FiberSnare (see link)
Complete thread -- Ok, thanks!
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnoses: 1. RIGHT KNEE ANTERIOR CRUCIATE LIGAMENT T ...
Complete thread -- I'm not saying it's not possible, but I am unable to verify that
Complete thread -- It googles (see link)
Complete thread -- Help with word please...
Complete thread -- Will turn in. Thanks
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I hear that also. Thank you.
Complete thread -- social?
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: The patient will remain admitted overnight for ob ...
Complete thread -- pointed nasal?
Complete thread -- posterior **landing site** of the orbital floor?
Complete thread -- Medication spelled by MD: Cadelea
Complete thread -- .. I then marked the _______ in my _____ supratip break...
Complete thread -- This is a rhinoplasty. Not sure of the "and then" part. Do not get the retractor name
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Sounds good to me. IMHO
Complete thread -- mean to say spherular
Complete thread -- sphular?
Complete thread -- CT scan showed "speer-u-lar" nodules of lungs. NM tia.
Complete thread -- and most of her (there might be more, but I think he just stumbles on "most")
Complete thread -- She does have some trouble with higher cognitive function and does have some help
Complete thread -- Rule out "dis-ank-tion" of the posterior circulation. Dissection would be correct? sm
Complete thread -- WAG ????appropriate therapy????
Complete thread -- ugh
Complete thread -- excrescence
Complete thread -- got it, Cliff Neppe. Thank you!
Complete thread -- She is due to see Dr __for a laparoscopy on 4 September 2017,
Complete thread -- scattered *escrecents* on the surface of the valve
Complete thread -- s/l probia therapy
Complete thread -- ty - hear single remarkable....
Complete thread -- I'm thinking *something*-like configuration but I can't think of what-like.
Complete thread -- WAG ???en bloc???
Complete thread -- enhancing mass has an s/l un-clock configuration in left frontal
Complete thread -- The AT (anterior tibial) - also I would transcribe "popliteal" not "POP" (not an acronym)
Complete thread -- She had a single ____ intrauterine posterior placental cephalic lie (?)
Complete thread -- had a similar ______ posterior placenta
Complete thread -- remainder of the SFA and POP to be patent. *V A T* was patent.
Complete thread -- akathisic
Complete thread -- She has intermittent *acosetic* movements
Complete thread -- He says a Brewer game....Milwaukee Brewers maybe
Complete thread -- ? heating and transecting
Complete thread -- states he was walking in the parking lot to a _____ game. I think this is either sm
Complete thread -- The ureter was noted to be crossing the pelvic brim very low and far f ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction everybody
Complete thread -- something metaplasia; adnexa always plural.
Complete thread -- typo...squamous metaplasia
Complete thread -- squamoous metaplasia
Complete thread -- Exam under anesthesia demonstrated small anteverted uterus. Normal ad ...
Complete thread -- No not the Lasix.
Complete thread -- She initially broke out on the outside of the mouth about a week ago and some sm
Complete thread -- you're going to leave lasix blank? (just curious)
Complete thread -- also talking about need for lasix (possible CHF) so BNP could work too
Complete thread -- Ok thanks. May leave it blank since it has to go to QA anyways.
Complete thread -- BMP - talking about kidney function so basic metabolic panel is likely
Complete thread -- BNP
Complete thread -- Thanks poi. On the 2nd one is she saying bmp or bnp?
Complete thread -- lasix
Complete thread -- She verbalizes understanding. She may need the _____ at some point so we will see sm
Complete thread -- can't hear it, but question "radial nerve finger middle phalanx"
Complete thread -- He was left with a skin defect....
Complete thread -- laid onto the wound?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT INDEX FINGER AND LEFT MIDDLE FINGER SK ...
Complete thread -- The patient has sustained a left hand blast injury had previously unde ...
Complete thread -- now that sounds weird. I can't verify that usage.
Complete thread -- in the body she is saying "MRI of the L-spine revealed left-sided L4-L5 micro disc."
Complete thread -- I imagine he is short-speaking microdiscectomy so whether you
Complete thread -- Sent in.
Complete thread -- She does report blood sugars look good. _____ Her last _____ day average of 115. Sm
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT L4-L5 **MICRO DISC**. Procedure ...
Complete thread -- I'm not sure if the comma is even necessary when I look at googling samples
Complete thread -- All you need is 22 gauge, 3-1/2 inch spinal needles (one hyphen) IMO
Complete thread -- A buccal trough was made with a #702 carbide fissure bur. The tooth w ...
Complete thread -- I think she is saying Unasyn bag (an IV antibiotic bag)
Complete thread -- no
Complete thread -- Thank you. He did not pronounce 'aqueous' (ai instead of ak at beginning) correctly.
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. can it be "recent"
Complete thread -- sorry, can't get the name of the vac. s/l Uasin or Ooasin but can't find anything
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- s/l the aqueous portion was discarded
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT POSTERIOR THIGH WOUND. Procedur ...
Complete thread -- The word was 'cauterized', but there was a cut-off and I heard 'iced.'
Complete thread -- Never mind on this one. Thanks
Complete thread -- Got it: Castroviejo caliper
Complete thread -- The ______ portion was discarded as well as the oil portion
Complete thread -- I measured 10 mm cephalically from the lid margin with a ____ caliper ...
Complete thread -- blepharoplasty orbital fat from each of these incisions, which was ____and set aside
Complete thread -- 22-gauge 3-1/2-inch spinal needles. Too many hyphens?
Complete thread -- Under what heading should 'fluoroscopy used' go? He dictates different ones, but not
Complete thread -- For archives....ViOptix (see link)
Complete thread -- should I flag "JVD" was normal (rather than JVP?) nm
Complete thread -- s/l *vioptic* tissue saturation probes
Complete thread -- mentum posterior
Complete thread -- normal presentation, *menta* posterior, sustained fetal bradycardia.
Complete thread -- all the way in until it sat right at
Complete thread -- I hear: . Throughout this 48 hours of observation.....
Complete thread -- Is this a child? It sounds to me like he's saying child but hard to tell.
Complete thread -- nevermind. Thanks to anyone who tried.
Complete thread -- An air bubble leak test was performed by advancing the nasogastric tub ...
Complete thread -- She was admitted for close observation ____ 48 hours of hospitalization, has had sm
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. sepsis
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: MULTIPLE TRAUMA WITH RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction everybody.
Complete thread -- soap suds? (that is what I hear. You can review my search parameters
Complete thread -- s/l "soap suds". Note: first sentence should be "there were no injuries" see msg
Complete thread -- Again, once the left colon was mobilized, it was noted that there was ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for trying, Q
Complete thread -- Sorry then, I can't get it.
Complete thread -- I'm still here. The beginning of that sentence is messed up and cannot be heard.
Complete thread -- Nevermind...I see an hour has already passed
Complete thread -- Can we hear more of the beginning of the clip (at least one
Complete thread -- The patient __________prominence of left anterior septal vessels. Usin ...
Complete thread -- Any chance it could be - No distal radius nor snuffbox pain?
Complete thread -- Exam of wrist - no *distroidis,* no snuffbox pain.
Complete thread -- I think that was a good decision. They are two separate
Complete thread -- going with what was dictated
Complete thread -- unsure if doc is correcting himself or not
Complete thread -- choroidal ?
Complete thread -- Aspiration over the optic nerve was used to confirm posterior vitreous ...
Complete thread -- misdirection
Complete thread -- Got this.
Complete thread -- This is a patient with high IOP from IOL dislocation and aqueous _____ ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- He does have a gangrenous right 1st toe and some _____ gangrenous sm
Complete thread -- 2. filtered room air
Complete thread -- cannula was consistently maintained
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction everybody.
Complete thread -- posteriorly, the soft-tipped...
Complete thread -- s/l filtered room air?
Complete thread -- nor original...residual silicone oil
Complete thread -- 4. As the residual interface moved posteriorly,
Complete thread -- original?? silicone oil
Complete thread -- 1. Infusion
Complete thread -- Vitreous cutter and the light pipe were then introduced into the eye. ...
Complete thread -- HIV on HAART, HEV (HAART is a therapy)
Complete thread -- 2. SBO
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: POSTOPERATIVE HEMORRHAGE. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- slurring MiraLax maybe?
Complete thread -- It's prune belly, chronic kidney disease.
Complete thread -- Trouble documenting: "prebili" chronic kidney disease (pt with cerebral palsy)
Complete thread -- I always hear "selective" (google selective angiography)
Complete thread -- A non-STEMI "selected" angiogram (almost sounds like "cephalus") nm
Complete thread -- docusate, but still cannot figure out "mylex". nm
Complete thread -- dekosate might be docusate, not sure on mylex?
Complete thread -- list of meds: "mylex" "dekosate", vitamin D, lisinopril, and methotrexate. nm
Complete thread -- Good night. sweet dreams
Complete thread -- I'm off to dreamland...good night.
Complete thread -- fellow (see link to see how term is used)
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RHEGMATOGENOUS RETINAL DETACHMENT OF THE RI ...
Complete thread -- #1 ???just to digits 1, 2, and 3, absent to digit 4 ???
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT FOOT GAS GANGRENE. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room and placed in a supine p ...
Complete thread -- ??? into the planned incisions for the base as well as ???
Complete thread -- General endotracheal anesthesia was induced by the Anesthesia team wit ...
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. motorcycle. He was a level 2 activation
Complete thread -- This is a 41-year-old male motorcyclist who fell on XXXX while riding ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Sorry, don't know about your blank.
Complete thread -- NOTE: I would think incision.....taken down through (not to) subcutaneous tissues.
Complete thread -- I would punctuate it this way (assuming you want verbatim)
Complete thread -- crepey like crepe paper? easy to tear? wrinkly like mine?
Complete thread -- Does this sentence read ok?
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- Patient who is sedated and intubated. On PE, skin is s.l. "craggy?" nm
Complete thread -- See, yup, that is all I have ever see, no mention "aa" or ii. ill let it go, ty
Complete thread -- The knee was cycled through a range...
Complete thread -- The knee was taken _____ through range of
Complete thread -- tissues with a second knife. *peeling* preserved with use of
Complete thread -- Dorlands, for instance, shows intraarticular and antiinflammatory
Complete thread -- 0 hits on "Bovie Penfield". Sorry,can't help
Complete thread -- chest tube was next connected. nm
Complete thread -- typo: should be chest was next connected, not disconnected. nm
Complete thread -- here is more. sm
Complete thread -- I am finding Penfield dissector #1 through #5
Complete thread -- Possibly, but very mumbled. Flagged. Thank you! nm
Complete thread -- is that the actual sentence dictated? (I) need more information to try to help.
Complete thread -- central vein stenosis (CVS ?
Complete thread -- mechanical pleurodesis using a Bovie "Penfield DID?" nm tia
Complete thread -- again similar to the
Complete thread -- There were two filling defects in the common bile duct on the cholangi ...
Complete thread -- with liver bed in the??
Complete thread -- The critical view was obtained after the artery was transected with th ...
Complete thread -- no noted bruits, but there is a "CVS *** of 10". Rating of carotid stenosis. nm
Complete thread -- and this was explored. However,
Complete thread -- The patient did well, but presented two weeks later with severe left h ...
Complete thread -- Psychiatric
Complete thread -- I have both editions, 2nd and 3rd, and I don't see hyphens addressed i ...
Complete thread -- phasicity. No cap necessary on duplex
Complete thread -- ankle-brachial index (ABI)
Complete thread -- Using Duplex ultrasonography, the great saphenous vein was verified to ...
Complete thread -- Page 208 in mine says:
Complete thread -- It initially was
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Local anesthetic was infiltrated subcutaneously. Under direct ultraso ...
Complete thread -- Nevermind. Found it.
Complete thread -- AVI or ADI or ABI? sm
Complete thread -- hyphenating double vowels
Complete thread -- sorry, I ran off to bed, but I heard Billy too so thought it was patient name
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CHOLELITHIASIS. Procedure: LAPARO ...
Complete thread -- AP?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CHRONIC LOW BACK PAIN WITH LUMBAR RADICULIT ...
Complete thread -- MMSE - which heading to put under (pscyhiatric, neurologic?) nm
Complete thread -- that'd be my guess.
Complete thread -- and left in place
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: OLD RIGHT PERILUNATE DISLOCATION. Pr ...
Complete thread -- Sure sounds like 'outpooching' but it's gotta be 'outpouching' cartilage...
Complete thread -- A cricoid hook was placed. Of note, the patient had an abnormal archi ...
Complete thread -- IV infiltrated so rectal s/l miso w given, as well as 10 units IV Pitocin. sm
Complete thread -- Sorry sent in already. Had to move on to next report.
Complete thread -- ???of MR another notch, hopefully into the???
Complete thread -- 1) that 2) just around the
Complete thread -- The patient was brought into the operating room. Several numbing agen ...
Complete thread -- Do you have any more context?
Complete thread -- We can probably decrease the severity of MR and ___ hopefully into the mild to sm
Complete thread -- No I thought I heard Billy but not the name.
Complete thread -- could that be his first name?
Complete thread -- Patient ___ has undergone PCI with the deployment of 4 X 23 mm Promus drug eluting sm
Complete thread -- what I hear. Don't know enough about what is being done to confirm. Will let you do that
Complete thread -- stable in size...with bolus?
Complete thread -- Small hematoma underneath the uterine serosa and hysterotomy site stab ...
Complete thread -- shortened cervix THIS pregnancy...August 5th to August 6th
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 38-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 2, PARA 0-0-1-0 AT 33 ...
Complete thread -- Yes poi I think that is what he is saying. Only because during the procedure he sm
Complete thread -- debridement?
Complete thread -- 4. _____ of fistulous tract.
Complete thread -- correction it is in my dictionary (sm)
Complete thread -- overall 300 and although....directed and had to be used throughout the case,
Complete thread -- She tolerated the procedure well. The EBL was overall 300. Although, ...
Complete thread -- sediment(ous) - not in my dictionary, so she might be making up a word, but you
Complete thread -- No defects to the bladder were noted. The only thing of note was that ...
Complete thread -- and a comma after anesthesia
Complete thread -- I think there is a period after betadine.
Complete thread -- done below??
Complete thread -- down below??
Complete thread -- The patient was then sterilely prepped and draped with chlorhexidine, ...
Complete thread -- tortuous veins
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: THIS IS A 42-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 2, PARA 1-1-0 ...
Complete thread -- AGUS on
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 67-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 5, PARA 4-0-1-4 WITH ...
Complete thread -- 1. to the midline. Because of the ?? 2. in those adhesions and they were mainly
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. Synecor Gore
Complete thread -- Other two 5-mm trocars were placed in the right upper quadrant. Immed ...
Complete thread -- Thank you!!!
Complete thread -- Sequent? (ConMed)
Complete thread -- Two "C-Quence* suture devices were used repair the meniscus.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: VENTRAL HERNIAS, MULTIPLE. Procedure ...
Complete thread -- Note: s/b His bundle (capital H)
Complete thread -- or PORP ( Partial Ossicular Replacement Prosthesis)
Complete thread -- got it - with "his bundle" recording. nm
Complete thread -- comprehensive baseline electrophysiological study with *** recording? nm
Complete thread -- That's what I did. Thanks
Complete thread -- 5150. nm
Complete thread -- psychiatry: pt. placed on a "5 by zero" (suicidal) tia nm
Complete thread -- I wouldn't guess. It really could be either. I type _____thyroid disease.
Complete thread -- Might be porous .... see link
Complete thread -- maybe TORP ( Total Ossicular Replacement Prosthesis)
Complete thread -- Thanks. No meds dictated.
Complete thread -- s/l he is saying hyper? listen further to see if she is on replacement, then hypo...
Complete thread -- hyperthyroid or hypothryoid? The patient's past medical history is positive for ____
Complete thread -- *pork* prosthesis was placed on the stapes. Is this what I'm hearing?
Complete thread -- Flagged...just too mumbled. Thanks
Complete thread -- lots of times I hear it mixed with 0.25% marcaine plain. not sure what your 0% means?
Complete thread -- So I was right that I was wrong!
Complete thread -- 10 mL of 1:1 mixture of 1% Xylocaine and *** 0% plain.
Complete thread -- I just found Vimovo. Going to look into it more, but I think that is it. Thank you!
Complete thread -- I'm probably wrong but my first impression was "the Mobic."
Complete thread -- Right hip pain, status post injection.
Complete thread -- #2 on the ball of the visual obturator? Then something like "roller-balled the area."
Complete thread -- #1 the Iglesias. Can't quite get the others, but roller-ball is in there
Complete thread -- obturator was placed and using a _____ mechanism on _____ visual obturator ____ the a
Complete thread -- tracing
Complete thread -- Therefore, a new tourniquet was applied in the OR to 250 mmHg on the p ...
Complete thread -- thanks taco
Complete thread -- Resolute Onyx™
Complete thread -- A and O (alert and oriented)
Complete thread -- s/l x-drug-eluting stent...sm
Complete thread -- interloop
Complete thread -- The patient is an 88-year-old female brought in by EMS as a level 1 tr ...
Complete thread -- An Omni retractor was then placed for better visualization. The bowel ...
Complete thread -- aztreonam
Complete thread -- General anesthesia was induced and he was intubated without complicati ...
Complete thread -- of a hernia
Complete thread -- The wound was carefully irrigated with several liters of fluid and it ...
Complete thread -- We then turned our attention to the right lower quadrant. The pubis w ...
Complete thread -- partially the contents of the hernia
Complete thread -- region, as well as recurrent
Complete thread -- All quadrants were carefully inspected to see if there was a definitiv ...
Complete thread -- The patient had been complaining for about a year of persistent pain i ...
Complete thread -- Again I think he stumbles and ends up with "sharply off the etc" (no 'and')
Complete thread -- For #1 I think he stumbles.."metaphysis had torn through the"
Complete thread -- All I could get was "_____ on the left upper etc"
Complete thread -- research is showing me insulin measure in international
Complete thread -- We made a standard FCR approach to the distal radius. Dissection was ...
Complete thread -- A time-out was performed prior to incision verifying correct patient, ...
Complete thread -- when you write 1/2 unit of insulin do you use 0.5 or 1/2?
Complete thread -- Same doc says to take Focalin 10 mg tablets 7.5 in the morning and 5 at night. I just sm
Complete thread -- Thanks poi. That's what i thought she said but I was thinking that would be kind of sm
Complete thread -- quarter
Complete thread -- Anxiety. Continue Celexa ___ pill daily.
Complete thread -- Outside of the pelvis
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT OVARIAN CYST. Procedure: LA ...
Complete thread -- of that region
Complete thread -- The patient is a 30-year-old female with a history of a painful back m ...
Complete thread -- The breast team then proceeded to form a left total mastectomy with ax ...
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: The patient will be weightbearing as tolerated on ...
Complete thread -- bites as to not
Complete thread -- Hemostasis was achieved. The wound was then closed in layers with a 3 ...
Complete thread -- I hear "crossing the wrist crease"
Complete thread -- were going to be necessary.
Complete thread -- It was explained in detail that this procedure would likely not be the ...
Complete thread -- ???crossing the wrist crease??? or ???across from the wrist crease??? or ??? ___ the
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT WRIST CONGENITAL NEVUS. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- That's it. Thanks so much!
Complete thread -- oh.. Think it is "improved" contour
Complete thread -- can't get it, s/l and a (something) contour postoperatively.
Complete thread -- Breast reduction
Complete thread -- OMG, THANK YOU. I have never heard of it.
Complete thread -- chymopapain?
Complete thread -- Patient reports he had ________ injection which did not help for pain
Complete thread -- As they are 2 separate things and the way the sentence is
Complete thread -- When they fall before the noun (well-maintained mortise) then use
Complete thread -- That was it!!
Complete thread -- thanks for confirming
Complete thread -- I found a Key elevator? still looking though.
Complete thread -- s/l elkey elevator
Complete thread -- Will turn in. Thanks.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- no hyphen.
Complete thread -- sounds fine to me IMHO
Complete thread -- well maintained or well-maintained??
Complete thread -- seems ok to me IMHO
Complete thread -- ? It was protected?
Complete thread -- Medication for bleeding disorder prior to surgery,sm plse
Complete thread -- laparoscope allowing the *viscera* to fall against mesh
Complete thread -- s/l ectasia (?)
Complete thread -- ...the radial leaflet of the transverse carpal ligament. ______ significant tenosyno
Complete thread -- Open carpal tunnel release.
Complete thread -- yes, Y tube
Complete thread -- s/l *y* tube
Complete thread -- google it like this (SM)
Complete thread -- s/l *four poster* attachment to the Jackson table
Complete thread -- Thank you.
Complete thread -- all I can think of is palpitation.
Complete thread -- flagged
Complete thread -- Found it: centauri
Complete thread -- duh
Complete thread -- Echocardiogram report (ESL)
Complete thread -- lattice
Complete thread -- layers of the mesh and Prolene *latus*within the mesh
Complete thread -- adherent to the mesh _____ tissue and
Complete thread -- semi-Fowler position. _____ was distributed
Complete thread -- incised with a #15 blade *fort familiar* cookie cutter
Complete thread -- fat grafting using the *sin tour e* device
Complete thread -- The proximal interphalangeal joint was exposed and the capsule and col ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT KNEE MALROTATION. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- Thanks guy.
Complete thread -- The lateral thoracic vessels were identified and cauterized. Once the ...
Complete thread -- #1 pure #2 blend
Complete thread -- cuff assisst
Complete thread -- A curvilinear incision was made extending from the neck incision infer ...
Complete thread -- Patient uses a variable positive airway pressure ventilator at night sm
Complete thread -- no probs. we both posted simultaneously.
Complete thread -- I hear snatched. I let you check your dictionary and see if that fits. :)
Complete thread -- Does have some cognitive impairment. Memory is ___. She does repeat a lot of things
Complete thread -- I'm sorry did I erase your wav guy?? I did not see that. Sorry.
Complete thread -- and the lesion in his left patella
Complete thread -- So that is what she said both times when she stumbled around. Thanks was just checking.
Complete thread -- He was interested
Complete thread -- changed to MP3. Thanks.
Complete thread -- Lesion just below his eye. He ___ interested in getting those looked at. sm
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT PATELLA LESION. Procedures: ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the link.
Complete thread -- type...walant....in the article's Find Box
Complete thread -- s/b all caps...WALANT..."wide-awake local anesthesia and no tourniquet) (see link)
Complete thread -- NOTE: There s/b a comma after which and after jets as it is
Complete thread -- wav. spells out the word but i am unable to verify it
Complete thread -- not be under
Complete thread -- re-placed
Complete thread -- re-placed/replaced here?
Complete thread -- The area of the exit point for suprapubic sling was noted on the patie ...
Complete thread -- ???across???
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 47-YEAR-OLD PARA 3-0-0-3 WITH PELVIC ORGA ...
Complete thread -- type... non-weight bear.... in the article's Find Box
Complete thread -- I found this in an Australian medical data dictionary ...showing
Complete thread -- thrust of the knee
Complete thread -- Given the patient’s history of poor wound healing requiring complex cl ...
Complete thread -- nonweightbear, non-weightbear, non-weight-bear, non-weight bear ?
Complete thread -- Okay...here's another WACE (Washington Addenbrooke's
Complete thread -- I am able to verify off-seam and I can verify center reamers and
Complete thread -- resurfacing hip arthroplasty help, plse sm (surgical instrument)
Complete thread -- He clearly says that. Thanks for your feedback and help.
Complete thread -- That's exactly what it sounds like. A new word for me! Thanks, poi.
Complete thread -- ameliorated?
Complete thread -- I realize this is a shoulder surgery. They just used a "fashioned" the tool to fit their
Complete thread -- Biceps tendon rupture. ...since the rupture which had _________ somewhat...
Complete thread -- brain? (google brain retractors)
Complete thread -- We then placed our retractors fashioned from _____ elevators. (biceps repair)
Complete thread -- an 0.078 K-wire is 5/64 inch.
Complete thread -- Sorry....No, my client is not Australian. :) ~nm
Complete thread -- Thanks! I don't think my client is Australian. ~ nm
Complete thread -- thank you so much taco and k p e c I h!
Complete thread -- 0.564 K wire
Complete thread -- this gentleman is euvolemic and has been so over...
Complete thread -- gentleman is euvolic and has been so over the last....
Complete thread -- sing both the microfracture awl as well as the **five-sixty-fourth* K-wire
Complete thread -- this gentleman's __ has been thorough over the last six months including
Complete thread -- include ampicillin, **cholestatin** levofloxacin, and Ul
Complete thread -- Wonder if U R hearing Mauriceau-Smellie-Veit (see link)
Complete thread -- got it I think "using Smellie-Veit maneuver"
Complete thread -- Looking for name of maneuver to deliver baby's head. Sm for sentence plse
Complete thread -- I found this for WACE test with score 100...is your client Australian? (see link)
Complete thread -- Cognitive tests
Complete thread -- Sorry, I can't get it ...he might be using the initials of a muscle/muscle
Complete thread -- I do find medical article making reference to central/biparacentral
Complete thread -- added
Complete thread -- central to or secondary to?
Complete thread -- thank you very much
Complete thread -- cord and central to *biparacentral* disk osteophyte complex
Complete thread -- brawny
Complete thread -- its okay. google hip levering or levering of femoral neck
Complete thread -- There is some firmness and induration to the submental area. His neck ...
Complete thread -- rubor
Complete thread -- Aside from the aforementioned history of cancer, the patient has no ot ...
Complete thread -- were limited due to tight _____ contracture
Complete thread -- result at marked impingement, or **levering**, of the femoral neck
Complete thread -- or maybe resolving?
Complete thread -- maybe receding? (not residing probably)
Complete thread -- The bruising is s/l reziding. can't think this morning.
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- annulus?
Complete thread -- a pocket was??
Complete thread -- from the knee was,
Complete thread -- s/l molevka anoscope
Complete thread -- irrigation as could be removed _____ and that portal
Complete thread -- the same time _____ performed on the right lumbar area
Complete thread -- around dorsomedial _____ with a cephalad approach
Complete thread -- Very helpful, thanks a bunch!
Complete thread -- dish? dished?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS. Procedure ...
Complete thread -- ???was laid out by the interbody spacer???
Complete thread -- Some additional allograft was ___ outside the interbody spacer.
Complete thread -- preserve (correction) to protect the glans
Complete thread -- depression made by the?
Complete thread -- We then repeated this on the inner foreskin as well. We then used fou ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: REDUNDANT PREPUCE. Procedure: CIR ...
Complete thread -- immunofecal occult blood
Complete thread -- ferritin 366, ____ occult blood negative x3.
Complete thread -- thanks.
Complete thread -- yes orgasmalgia
Complete thread -- For a couple of weeks he had some s/l orgas-malgia and hematospermia.
Complete thread -- Thanks, Questyr
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room in stable condition, pla ...
Complete thread -- The CO2 laser was positioned. The patient’s head was turned after _________.
Complete thread -- I find there is a Stevens tenotomy scissors and a Stephens
Complete thread -- Perhaps this dictionary can adequately demonstrate
Complete thread -- Thanks, poi. I really appreciate that.
Complete thread -- THis MD uses very unusual expressions. That could be the word, but then does not make
Complete thread -- enzymatic?
Complete thread -- ...left little finger which was not felt amenable to ________ release...
Complete thread -- Will turn in. Thanks
Complete thread -- Not sure that MD meant when he said what s/l '10', then a adds what s/l a procedure
Complete thread -- flatfoot vs flat foot. When is it 2 words vs 1 word? He has flat feet or flatfeet.
Complete thread -- Stephen scissors vs Stevens scissors
Complete thread -- please disregard
Complete thread -- Vitals: 97% s/l CO2 on room air. (I know oxygen saturation, but not sure the s/l)
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Guanidine - another sound alike, but looks like its ONLY use is for "Eaton-Lambert Syndrom
Complete thread -- Yes, as I wrote in my OP, it could either be quinidine or clonidine.
Complete thread -- Could it be quinidine?
Complete thread -- I have 2 doctors who dictate "quonidine." I have to figure out if they mean quinidine
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Looks good to me.
Complete thread -- commas ok here?
Complete thread -- Sorry...I had no luck
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot everybody.
Complete thread -- thanks a lot.
Complete thread -- endoscopic sinus surgery
Complete thread -- I don't know...makes more sense to me than senior...but my
Complete thread -- does any hear venous surgeon? Usually called vascular, but could it be the same?
Complete thread -- that's what I hear too
Complete thread -- ???senior surgeon???
Complete thread -- #1 Reproductive Choice service #2 Reproductive Choice team
Complete thread -- She now underwent a total abdominal hysterectomy with bilateral salpin ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: INTRAUTERINE FETAL DEMISE AT 22 WEEKS, STAT ...
Complete thread -- she stutters and finally says "getting to the sella"
Complete thread -- 1. and this was replaced for the surgery 2. removed, first Gelfoam then Surgicel
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: VISUAL LOSS, STATUS POST TRANSSPHENOIDAL HY ...
Complete thread -- The approach to the pituitary fossa was done by the ENT service and th ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT VISION LOSS, STATUS POST TRANSSPHENOID ...
Complete thread -- ???without block to???
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- The sequential screw holes were then filled two more proximally and tw ...
Complete thread -- NOTE: and then EXTEND IT (not 'extended')
Complete thread -- blunt Westcott scissors?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: DISLOCATED CRYSTALLINE LENS OF THE RIGHT EY ...
Complete thread -- just coming back to say "side port incision" Glad you got it
Complete thread -- got #2. Thanks. it is in online book. too costly to buy though.
Complete thread -- first blank is "dispersive OVD" - still listening to the second one
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: VISUALLY SIGNIFICANT CATARACT, RIGHT EYE. ...
Complete thread -- prior to arrival (at) the OR, with bimanual exam, and
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. pre OR
Complete thread -- Risks, benefits, and alternatives of the procedure were explained to t ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: INTRAUTERINE FETAL DEMISE AT 22 WEEKS WITH ...
Complete thread -- the reversed end of the wrench.
Complete thread -- A #15 blade was used to sharply incise the skin. A twist drill was us ...
Complete thread -- plegic, noxious (to noxious stimuli), blown pupil
Complete thread -- thus sustaining.
Complete thread -- All risks, benefits, and alternatives to surgery were discussed with t ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: INTRACRANIAL HYPERTENSION, LEFT SUBDURAL HE ...
Complete thread -- Not sure ????spinous array????
Complete thread -- within the irradiated field at T11 which was treated with spine ___ sm
Complete thread -- The space of Parona was violated by the proximal aspect of the distal ...
Complete thread -- serves as a nidus
Complete thread -- She relates that with the weight loss, she has developed significant a ...
Complete thread -- I settled on granular-type tissue. Thanks
Complete thread -- Sinus surgery. ...maxillary antrostomy. ________ type tissue was noted...
Complete thread -- 1-tooth (i googled 1-tooth surgical pickups)
Complete thread -- There's an Insight Surgical Equipment company you could check out on Google.
Complete thread -- Wrapped over to overlying the head of the metatarsal. Capsulorrhaphy ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- s/l inside knife
Complete thread -- marked. He was taken back to the
Complete thread -- I use trigger point and my coworker uses triggerpoint, was hoping to clarify. Thanks
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnoses: 1. CONTRACTURE OF RIGHT ELBOW. 2. ULNA ...
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- long-axis?
Complete thread -- s/l long plexus
Complete thread -- Thank you very much!
Complete thread -- link
Complete thread -- I hear carpet but I can't document so didn't think that was it.
Complete thread -- it does not kink
Complete thread -- irrigated? sterile what?
Complete thread -- carpet?
Complete thread -- Thanks, Questyr! We do follow BoS2, and I used the + and =. ~nm
Complete thread -- high grade?
Complete thread -- demonstrated some papillary *car bed* tumor of the right bladder
Complete thread -- The incision was *drake ated* with sterile and we proceeded to close.
Complete thread -- Just sounds like he's saying "um" in both places.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SMALL BOWEL OBSTRUCTION. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- might be premarin...googling shows Turner syndrome med is estrogen
Complete thread -- s/l crimerin. 14-year-old female with Turner syndrome
Complete thread -- Sorry. Can't get it.
Complete thread -- He will mail us his blood pressure reads and continue to monitor that. He is _____sm
Complete thread -- sent in.
Complete thread -- I don't think that is right
Complete thread -- thin lining??
Complete thread -- On the right leg, she has a large ____ network of ____ as described above.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: UNDESIRED PREGNANCY AT 19 WEEKS. Pro ...
Complete thread -- s/l "after the valve had been implanted" (but not sure if makes sense)
Complete thread -- Some filamentous debris was noted around the left coronary ostium and ...
Complete thread -- ???First we started on the right side???
Complete thread -- Merriam Webster shows it as a two-word noun and OneLook
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnoses: 1. STATUS POST A PREVIOUS AORTIC VALVE REP ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- throughout
Complete thread -- Thank you!
Complete thread -- A cholangiogram was obtained showing normal flow of bile into the CBD ...
Complete thread -- can't get this
Complete thread -- 1. and other structures. 2. to this and other procedures??
Complete thread -- caused *more* significant wound dehiscence (you left out a word)
Complete thread -- This ultimately became infected and then caused significant wound dehi ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT LOWER EXTREMITY WOUND. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- TP is concerned about *Sevium* breast implants. nm
Complete thread -- good job!
Complete thread -- Got it! Bandage lens
Complete thread -- THank you. I hear it now. Do you hear what comes after 'bandage ______?'
Complete thread -- that were at risk for? (though it does sound like *rich*). No guess on #2.
Complete thread -- no spots at risk for perforation
Complete thread -- Thanks, poi. Posted now.
Complete thread -- mp3 does not match text.
Complete thread -- Revision of corneal wound due to scarring.
Complete thread -- confirmed on google. Many are frozen and must be *defrosted* before placement
Complete thread -- I think grafts are frozen, so perhaps defrosted?
Complete thread -- thanks. I just seem to hear a word before that.
Complete thread -- ACL tear and some meniscal injuries: S/l *de-frosty* graft
Complete thread -- I hear ulcer disease
Complete thread -- history of hypertension, diabetes, _______ disease, anxiety
Complete thread -- I think he is saying "CAP hemiarthroplasty
Complete thread -- The patient is status post a *s/l: "Cap Hebner" shoulder arthroplasty
Complete thread -- I do it as one word.
Complete thread -- Opinions please. Trigger point injection versus triggerpoint injection. nm. TIA
Complete thread -- Sorry...don't know about "getting"
Complete thread -- In case not a typo...does he REALLY say "clear lung"...as
Complete thread -- NOTE: "Comes in for evaluation" should not be a separate
Complete thread -- Omental adhesions were noted to the anterior abdominal wall
Complete thread -- makes sense to me bordering - be close to an extreme condition.
Complete thread -- Adhesions were noted to the ___ to the anterior
Complete thread -- says again
Complete thread -- LCIS *BORDERING* INVASIVE LOBULA
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 37-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 4, PARA 2-0-1-2 AT 39 ...
Complete thread -- i'm not hearing your mp3
Complete thread -- closed LAD *getting* collaterals
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 65-YEAR-OLD PARA 2-0-0-2 WITH PELVIC ORGA ...
Complete thread -- She says "these bites" -- but maybe "with these bites" would make better sense
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- pls refresh the page.
Complete thread -- dip
Complete thread -- wav doesn't match
Complete thread -- Doritos, strawberry, banana, sour cream (_____). Solid foods...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 65-YEAR-OLD PARA 2-0-0-2 WITH PELVIC ORGA ...
Complete thread -- Despite a lack of complications, ___ if there was a fragment dislodged, this
Complete thread -- I think I fixed it
Complete thread -- How can I fix up this sentence so that the end reads correctly?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: CHOLESTEATOMA. Procedure: RIGHT C ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT CHRONIC OTITIS MEDIA, TYMPANIC MEMBRAN ...
Complete thread -- Good night. sweet dreams
Complete thread -- Sorry, I'm exhausted and off to bed now.
Complete thread -- typo "and feel I cannot answer" (not 'can answer')
Complete thread -- I'm having trouble confirming what is being done and don't
Complete thread -- is this correct? saying in singular so m confused.
Complete thread -- him until the wound is healed
Complete thread -- Postoperative plan is for the patient to follow up with hand surgery c ...
Complete thread -- OMG thank you isgal. I kept hearing drunk cartilage and just could not get past that. LOL
Complete thread -- Joint?
Complete thread -- with loose body identified and removed. ____ cartilage with greater than 70% loss.
Complete thread -- or numbness in other areas of the body
Complete thread -- We also discussed the differences in graft material including autologo ...
Complete thread -- A 21 guage angio needle was used to access the fistula at the more distal sm
Complete thread -- Thanks. I will send in and ask for feedback on it. Hate when they make up words.
Complete thread -- is you question use it, edit, or flag? Pretty much a judgment call based on your client
Complete thread -- Just beyond this at the s/l antecubitus, there is some irregularity in the vein.
Complete thread -- mattress suture
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- After the 4-0 chromic was used to close the Killian incision anteriorl ...
Complete thread -- Thanks. That's what I thought I heard.
Complete thread -- per the report?
Complete thread -- no change from a previous scan _____ in 2005
Complete thread -- thanks poi.
Complete thread -- Also googling shows the layer below the dermis is the subcutaneous tissue
Complete thread -- ???into the subcutaneous tissue. An???
Complete thread -- she thinks it is because she?? (something like that)
Complete thread -- Potassium is also climbing up, _____ she eats a lot of banana.
Complete thread -- thanks poi.
Complete thread -- into the _____ tissue. An extension
Complete thread -- which are
Complete thread -- The lateral dorsal incision was made and dissection also proceeded dow ...
Complete thread -- There are 3 nails still mycotic, _____ hallux nails and 3rd digit right.
Complete thread -- in
Complete thread -- wav posted. Thanks.
Complete thread -- She received postop XRT to the left neck (5000 centigrades *in/and* 25 ...
Complete thread -- in the operating room. Ophthalmology also...
Complete thread -- (corrected sentence to)Ophthalmology also took advantage of him
Complete thread -- The patient was met with his parents in the preoperative holding area. ...
Complete thread -- If you follow BoS2 one of the options is as taco suggested using the + and the =
Complete thread -- drilled through the ...
Complete thread -- (tibialis anterior)
Complete thread -- to the other side
Complete thread -- tib-ant inserting more in the
Complete thread -- I used a 2.5 drill followed by a 3.5 drill to go through the cuneiform ...
Complete thread -- A new incision was made over the first metatarsal on the dorsal medial ...
Complete thread -- Schnidt
Complete thread -- Dissection was performed with a Bovie electrocautery through the super ...
Complete thread -- tibial tendon transfer?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT RECURRENT CLUBFOOT. Procedures: ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- .. Anterior ________ with posterior trans pars plana vitrectomy ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ..in line with the webspace between the ring and middle...
Complete thread -- No, sorry. I don't hear that.
Complete thread -- left tranverse ligament?
Complete thread -- ...Full release was noted. ____________to confirm release...
Complete thread -- ...keeping in line with the _______ between the ring and middle fingers ...
Complete thread -- It was heredofamilial
Complete thread -- Thanks, Taco!
Complete thread -- use numerals and symbols; personally, I would add the equal signs or...
Complete thread -- Gleason score
Complete thread -- Maybe a somnologist.
Complete thread -- stumped. S/l "a tail" plse sm for context
Complete thread -- yep, all my sleep docs are pulmonologists
Complete thread -- I don't think there is a *name for it*. My doctor is a pulmonologist and
Complete thread -- just a pulmonlogist probably, thanks anyway
Complete thread -- What is a doctor who studies sleep called, *** ologist. I am probably
Complete thread -- I was going to suggest C-arm navigation - but I like poi's answer way better.
Complete thread -- Ziehm? (see link and see what you think)
Complete thread -- says later - sounds like zeen navigation
Complete thread -- Use of *scene magnification"
Complete thread -- graft *intrasubstance* measurement
Complete thread -- heritable
Complete thread -- thank you so much, I had never heard it before!
Complete thread -- Search for acetabular sourcil. This is a term I've heard dictated
Complete thread -- just found it - eyebrow. Do you think that fits here?
Complete thread -- can't find any reference for that word; what does it mean?
Complete thread -- sourcil
Complete thread -- symphyseal?
Complete thread -- significant disruption to the superior weightbearing *source seal* region
Complete thread -- drilling the second one through the *porous tent all*
Complete thread -- maybe
Complete thread -- could it be inherited?
Complete thread -- his MRI scan shows the above findings but does not show any evidence to support or
Complete thread -- muscle belly
Complete thread -- Biceps tendon rupture. The muscle and ______ was also scarred and retracted.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Sorry speaking too fast for me.
Complete thread -- 2:00. You generally use o'clock when it is a position on the body.
Complete thread -- Are the times transcribed correctly?
Complete thread -- Right fallopian tube adherent to the uterus and right pelvic sidewall ...
Complete thread -- Talked about a trial on different medications and he has had sexual side effects sm
Complete thread -- placental bed, google "placental bed bleeding"
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Baby boy in LOA position at 09:59 a.m., birthweight 2905 g. ...
Complete thread -- 1. Loss of fetal station
Complete thread -- I mean #1. duh
Complete thread -- can't get the beginning of #2
Complete thread -- 2. head through 1. ___ station
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 35-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 3, PARA 2-0-0-2 AT 40 ...
Complete thread -- simples in the
Complete thread -- The Hasson trocar was then removed and the appendix was removed throug ...
Complete thread -- and loops of bowel
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: ACUTE APPENDICITIS. Procedure: LA ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for letting us know.
Complete thread -- It was Harris heel view...Learn something new every day....
Complete thread -- Might be "A heel axial view"
Complete thread -- Here are a vew PubMed articles showing "resective colonic surgery"
Complete thread -- A s/l*hair-C-L* view was also obtained showing appropriate translation of the calcane
Complete thread -- billybob -- he said it again in a further dictation and sm
Complete thread -- retrospective??
Complete thread -- resective colonic surgery
Complete thread -- Thanks!
Complete thread -- I think they're okay.
Complete thread -- are commas correct?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Never heard of that diagnosis before, but I guess it fits with a butt lift.
Complete thread -- I am finding malapplied so I will stick to it
Complete thread -- Of course. Hear it clearly now. THanks.
Complete thread -- buttock
Complete thread -- Her splint is slightly malapplied. -- Should this be changed to misapplied?
Complete thread -- Brazilian butt lift with fat grafting to both breasts.
Complete thread -- anterolateral nerve by *irridenties* and maintaining the mesorectal
Complete thread -- The patient is G3, P0, AB1 - both of these abortions were by choice. ...
Complete thread -- FOB = fiberoptic bronchoscopy
Complete thread -- hyphen not required: Q waves
Complete thread -- Is this transcribed correctly? His EKG showed narrow Q-waves in I and aVL.
Complete thread -- was taken to the OR for an *F L B* left VATS drain, pleural effusion and pleural
Complete thread -- PLS-5 (Preschool Language Scales, Fifth Edition)...
Complete thread -- On the ____ there was a significant discrepancy between expressive and sm
Complete thread -- seen
Complete thread -- This is an 11-year-old male with a history of tetralogy of Fallot with ...
Complete thread -- see if this link helps as it describes occlusion with clamps
Complete thread -- Ok thanks.
Complete thread -- yeah, I hear occluded, but obviously depends on what the full report discusses.
Complete thread -- Yeah it was slowed down. I reposted it at normal speed.
Complete thread -- occluded?? (do you have that slowed down? it sounds distorted)
Complete thread -- Clamps were placed as the sheath was removed with _____ subclavian sm
Complete thread -- secured in the groin and he was??
Complete thread -- We were called while the patient was on the cath lab table, just after sm
Complete thread -- Found this.
Complete thread -- CBC is somewhat concerning with a white count of 24,800 and 27 neutrophils and sm
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- x-rays in HIS emergency department splint in clinic
Complete thread -- He was seen in my clinic for distal radius and ulna fractures. He had been seen sm
Complete thread -- I added a wav on this.
Complete thread -- ashy?
Complete thread -- Skin exam: No rashes or s/l Ashley spot.
Complete thread -- I think he is saying incision site, but recording cuts off or skips
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: REDUNDANT PREPUCE. Procedure: CIR ...
Complete thread -- Yes 1/8 inch ...only no hyphen
Complete thread -- closest I can see is Fosrenol.
Complete thread -- mn - yes, that's it -- thanks!
Complete thread -- Got it: 1/8-inch hemovac. Thanks
Complete thread -- Now dictated in report: During closure, we placed an 8th inch hemovac...
Complete thread -- Under Nutrition: He has 8 ounces of s/l polyreno a day and 32 ounces of water.
Complete thread -- LE exam
Complete thread -- One one eighteenth inch Hemovac drain?
Complete thread -- How do I type: One 1 18th u Hemovac drain
Complete thread -- Thanks again taco.
Complete thread -- stabilize
Complete thread -- my hope is that his afib will _____ when his GI bleeding and fluid sm
Complete thread -- Thanks taco
Complete thread -- thank you!
Complete thread -- an extramedullary
Complete thread -- mention that to her
Complete thread -- The tibia was then subluxed anteriorly and osteophytes were removed from the sm
Complete thread -- I will __ to her medical insurance as they will not pay for a bariatric procedure pur
Complete thread -- no focal or suspicious sonographic lesions....?
Complete thread -- you are a lifesaver! Thank you Taco!
Complete thread -- Bochdalek
Complete thread -- graphical lesions?
Complete thread -- incidental diagnosis of __hernias on her recent CT scan of her chest
Complete thread -- Thank you, both.
Complete thread -- med list. S/l "aversectin" bioflavonoid capsule p.o. daily.
Complete thread -- I just found that too.
Complete thread -- I'd listen for buffy coat (not sure that's it, but could be).
Complete thread -- Patient with cartilage derangement, left knee.
Complete thread -- Thank you very much
Complete thread -- ahhh
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- en masse?
Complete thread -- pocket wound was then closed in single layer **on mass* fashion with interrupted
Complete thread -- just a guess - immunologic chemo or radiation?
Complete thread -- Another diagnosed ?? end colostomy?
Complete thread -- not sure, but I think there is a period after cm. Due to ..., the patient was not
Complete thread -- splenocolic
Complete thread -- 1. the serosa 2. everted to
Complete thread -- and then ______ full-thickness _____ mucosa followed
Complete thread -- s/l cushion incision
Complete thread -- Splenic **colic** attachments divided with LigaSure
Complete thread -- candidate for _____ chemoradiation and after risks
Complete thread -- PREOPERATIVE DIAGNOSIS: _____ rectal carcinoma.AND CREATION OF **encostomy** AND HAR
Complete thread -- sounds like - last week it was performed in clinic (need to hear sentence before)
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- I don't know your blank, but in case you missed it, "discussed" is misspelled.
Complete thread -- Her vision is 10/25 at 10 feet. Is 10/25 correct? Or 1025? 10-25? Thanks
Complete thread -- We discused casting, _____ was performed in clinic.
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- to course across - to run through or over
Complete thread -- The edges are fairly round in nature and do not appear to ___ across t ...
Complete thread -- manually reduced
Complete thread -- nevermind. Thanks to anyone who tried. good night.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BILATERAL MANDIBLE FRACTURES. Proced ...
Complete thread -- Sorry, I couldn't get it.
Complete thread -- more
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: THIS IS A 31-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 8, PARA 2-1-4 ...
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: The postoperative plan is for the patient to rema ...
Complete thread -- and the no-flow phenomenon
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT HAND SHARP INJURY AND AMPUTATION OF SM ...
Complete thread -- I did now. Thanks so much.
Complete thread -- Hi. I thought I heard C point also, but could not find documentation.
Complete thread -- Yes ...3D O-arm navigation (see google hits)
Complete thread -- Patient had laminectomy with intraoperative s/l 3D O arm navigation?
Complete thread -- I hear C-point and find some documentation and comments regarding that
Complete thread -- s/l he said "T point? I can't document that anywhere.
Complete thread -- Addl. comment: This is a Brazilian butt lift procedure. Thanks
Complete thread -- Care was taken to ensure filling of the ____ point on each side.
Complete thread -- Got it. Next, staying underneath the middle turbinate, an antral....
Complete thread -- Next, ____ the middle turbinate. An antral punch was used
Complete thread -- Thank you!!
Complete thread -- passageways and none were present
Complete thread -- polyposis in the high nasal passage ______, none were present.
Complete thread -- deep to us, and below the lower
Complete thread -- Once we could identify the general course to the IAC, we used a Prass ...
Complete thread -- IN: 4850 of lactated Ringer's.
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. split and roll
Complete thread -- Once we had divided all of the attachments of the kidney, this was pas ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT RENAL MASS. Procedure: OPEN ...
Complete thread -- going with "special". thanks.
Complete thread -- head
Complete thread -- The patient is a 77-year-old female with metastatic breast cancer who ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT HIP PERIPROSTHETIC INFECTION. P ...
Complete thread -- A large amount of pus was evacuated from the right maxillary sinus. T ...
Complete thread -- Afrin-soaked pledgets were then placed in the left middle meatus and a ...
Complete thread -- typo undergoing
Complete thread -- ungoing
Complete thread -- The patient is a 55-year-old female who presented to surgery clinic fo ...
Complete thread -- posted above. Still do not think there is a correction there
Complete thread -- She will begin ROM of 0-45 degrees active assisted range of motion wit ...
Complete thread -- extended wav posted. Thanks.
Complete thread -- I hear what I typed in above message
Complete thread -- there is some mistake. posting another wav. i posted this one from *
Complete thread -- the wav does not start where you * starts. Having said that, I don't hear a correction
Complete thread -- is he correcting the sentence?
Complete thread -- Thanks..:-)
Complete thread -- baby in bassinet
Complete thread -- oh, she says infant her and baby above
Complete thread -- recovery room with baby in bassinet
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 29-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 4, PARA 1-2-0-1 AT 39 ...
Complete thread -- DISPOSITION: Stable to the recovery room with infant _____. ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: A 23-YEAR-OLD GRAVIDA 5, PARA 2-0-2-1 AT 39 ...
Complete thread -- see last page of this article for T'd as well
Complete thread -- then pulled
Complete thread -- We then visualized the hernia sac protruding below the inguinal ligame ...
Complete thread -- ____ furosemide?
Complete thread -- brisk
Complete thread -- Surgical site was irrigated with copious normal saline solution and th ...
Complete thread -- Eliquis?
Complete thread -- tried but could not get it. sorry.
Complete thread -- saturated
Complete thread -- only old mp3 there.
Complete thread -- pantoprazole, metoprolol, ______, potassium.
Complete thread -- Attention was directed to the third tarsometatarsal joint which was dr ...
Complete thread -- oops..blank nor flank.
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. filled the flank as it was not uploaded to client yet. :-)
Complete thread -- ESBL (extended-spectrum beta-lactamase) - sorry I'm late.
Complete thread -- further
Complete thread -- After placement of sequential compression devices, the patient was the ...
Complete thread -- This is an 82-year-old male with a history of coronary artery disease, ...
Complete thread -- went to
Complete thread -- He thus _____ OR today for externalization of the shunt.
Complete thread -- Yes poi resection is what I was able to finally hear. Thanks.
Complete thread -- I know. When I went to find an authoritative source on the web
Complete thread -- with resection of endometrial polyp
Complete thread -- No I think poi got it.
Complete thread -- Not sure, but wonder if "and ____ ablation of endometrial polyp" (see link)
Complete thread -- resection
Complete thread -- We are planning for hysteroscopy, D&C, and ____ of endometrial polyp.
Complete thread -- Thanks billybob.
Complete thread -- a fairly large endometrial polyp.
Complete thread -- having heavy prolonged periods. She had an ultrasound done which showed _____ sm
Complete thread -- grouped calcifications
Complete thread -- The patient is a 69-year-old female with a history of bilateral DCIS, ...
Complete thread -- and pieced back together
Complete thread -- Fluoroscopic imaging was obtained demonstrating appropriate plate plac ...
Complete thread -- tissue in the form of the?
Complete thread -- Black VAC sponge integrated in the subcutaneous tissue of the ____ abscess cavity.
Complete thread -- i did try searching in wb with Teed and T'ed but could not find it.
Complete thread -- Here's where Vera Pyle's is quoted....under a Questyr response ;)
Complete thread -- T'd (check archives for support comments)
Complete thread -- nevermind. sorry for blocking for so long.
Complete thread -- nevermind. sorry for blocking for so long.
Complete thread -- deleted. Found name. Thanks
Complete thread -- wav posted again. Thanks.
Complete thread -- wav deleted. Posted as MP4. Thanks
Complete thread -- She has been evaluated by _______ MD. (CAnnot even hear a s/l)
Complete thread -- Capsule was identified and **T’ed/Teed**
Complete thread -- The tacks were placed in a circumferential fashion approximately 1 cm ...
Complete thread -- The mesh was oriented. The corners were marked with a marking pen. F ...
Complete thread -- sorry, that should be patient not patent
Complete thread -- in her preferred language, Spanish, and the patent consented
Complete thread -- All risks, benefits, and alternatives to the procedure were explained ...
Complete thread -- wow, great! Now I hear that part too.
Complete thread -- but in the interim I think we will
Complete thread -- you are amazing ltt! Thank you so much!!!
Complete thread -- oops.... "____ start to wean him" (not start weaning)
Complete thread -- after he returns from Peru. *_____ start weaning from (missing a few words sorry)
Complete thread -- Sorry = sm
Complete thread -- reposted again... Not sure why it is not working. Hope it did this time!
Complete thread -- still not there?
Complete thread -- reposted
Complete thread -- no WAV file :(
Complete thread -- I will follow him up after he returns from ___
Complete thread -- based?
Complete thread -- The anvil was attached to the spike and the EEA device was closed and ...
Complete thread -- Rife's
Complete thread -- The patient is a 73-year-old male with a history of anemia and multipl ...
Complete thread -- OK
Complete thread -- me too, but I can't tell if there is a number before the .5
Complete thread -- Thanks. I listened again and there is a para in there. I think it's para arytenoids.
Complete thread -- m hearing __.5 L
Complete thread -- inhibiting
Complete thread -- 25?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- There were two large fibroids, one was fundal and one was posterior, b ...
Complete thread -- arytenoids (not para)
Complete thread -- I don't know your blank, but "INS AND OUTS" - no apostrophe needed for plural words.
Complete thread -- ANESTHESIA: General. IN’S AND OUT’S: _____ L of LR in and 350 ...
Complete thread -- micro-Doppler
Complete thread -- microdoppler one word?
Complete thread -- Dr. Engel reported to Mom that the “reflux is bad” as he observes irritation and
Complete thread -- Duke C
Complete thread -- supposed?
Complete thread -- Uterine cancer and was found to be positive for s/l C3261 s/l Dupe C mutation of
Complete thread -- Finally, the inframammary fold was confirmed on the stress and compare ...
Complete thread -- a portable(?) tube
Complete thread -- An in-depth
Complete thread -- The patient is a 54-year-old female with history of left breast cancer ...
Complete thread -- Multiview Video Fluoroscopy (MVF)?
Complete thread -- The abdomen was then closed using 4-0 running Vicryl in the internal r ...
Complete thread -- that looks good as you have it
Complete thread -- with the OR room dim
Complete thread -- The ET tube was replaced and next, 15 units of Botox was injected at t ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: APHONIA, STATUS POST LARYNGECTOMY. P ...
Complete thread -- is the punctuation correct here? replanted; if not,
Complete thread -- Thanks. He was terrible.
Complete thread -- oh I see what I missed..you expanded ECMO
Complete thread -- not sure it matches. I hear "procedure performed, one VA ECMO"
Complete thread -- *** extracorporeal membrane oxygenation cannulation with 6 French arterial cannula sm
Complete thread -- I think you are right and it is BT shunt.
Complete thread -- pulmonary hemorrhage.
Complete thread -- I figured out #3 was VP shunt.
Complete thread -- "One" Hypocapnia. 2. Tumor hemorrhage? 3. BT shunt?
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SM
Complete thread -- he says tib ant (tibialis anterior)
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT DISTAL TIBIA FRACTURE MALUNION. ...
Complete thread -- I hear "ticulating"...i think she meant reciprocating saw
Complete thread -- raw
Complete thread -- This edge was softened with bone wax. No active vessels were seen ble ...
Complete thread -- The intercostal muscles were then incised and the sternum was divided ...
Complete thread -- local up to the?
Complete thread -- laterally and superiorly, localized the hilum...
Complete thread -- 2. generous midline
Complete thread -- placed to the abdomen. A generous midline incision
Complete thread -- We first turned our attention to the spleen. We took down its attachm ...
Complete thread -- Our attention was then _____ to the abdomen. The abdomen was then pre ...
Complete thread -- left subclavian introducer??
Complete thread -- surrounding it??
Complete thread -- _____ introducer
Complete thread -- The patient was brought to the operating room intubated with a _____ a ...
Complete thread -- He was also noted to have an intramuscular hematoma of the right psoas ...
Complete thread -- just correcting herself? started to say pneumo-something, and then changed to subcutaneous
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: POLYTRAUMA. Procedure: EXPLORATOR ...
Complete thread -- Thank you. I always had that incorrect then. Glad I asked.
Complete thread -- no commas necessary here (the word 'therefore' takes the place of a comma)
Complete thread -- Commas correct? This allowed only partial correction, and therefore, the accessory
Complete thread -- That's it. Thanks!!
Complete thread -- non-operative modalities?
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- adhesions between the tendons were noted..
Complete thread -- left ring finger trigger finger that had failed conservative managemen ...
Complete thread -- Some adhesions in the _______ tendon were noted. They were separated.
Complete thread -- I posted again. THanks
Complete thread -- old wav still there
Complete thread -- I got it now that you helped: He had some new complaints of..... Thanks!
Complete thread -- wounds. _____ see him back in the office,
Complete thread -- Changed his mind it sounds like "he did complain of some ongoing pain" ?
Complete thread -- He had some _____ of ongoing pain.
Complete thread -- laceration of the flexor tendons as well as _______ artery
Complete thread -- It does sound like PEEP but I am not really sure because he always dic ...
Complete thread -- Not sure, but while checking it appears they use numbers for the
Complete thread -- same report contains this entry on the physical exam VENTILATOR SET ...
Complete thread -- s/l "pick A" dilator kit
Complete thread -- nevermind, I believe it is
Complete thread -- bone marrow aspirate. Question is whether Steri-Stripped, then OpSite? Or is it a
Complete thread -- i'd say PEEP (positive end-expiratory pressure)
Complete thread -- what is the whole sentence?
Complete thread -- s/l PEEP or PIP or peak
Complete thread -- Satinsky
Complete thread -- thanks, but that is not it.
Complete thread -- thanks, gonna relisten
Complete thread -- s/l sentensy clamps
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- oral commissure spasms?
Complete thread -- patient has seizures, s/l oral s/l commitissisms
Complete thread -- taken. The lesion extends to
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- scan was taken _______ the right maxillary
Complete thread -- blood was apparently
Complete thread -- applying sticks where performed?
Complete thread -- It was noted that the ______ venous
Complete thread -- I'd use it; made-up word, but a mix of adipocyte (fat cell) and adiposis (fat, obesity)
Complete thread -- -gauge needle, _____ were performed
Complete thread -- We have had problems because she has isolated peripheral edema that
Complete thread -- Monodek
Complete thread -- on the Telfa pad and
Complete thread -- Blunt and sharp dissections were then utilized to easily reach the rig ...
Complete thread -- The cervix was then serially dilated with Hegar dilators. Endometrial ...
Complete thread -- due in large part to the patient's body habitus.
Complete thread -- mp3 not wav. sorry
Complete thread -- A flush catheter was advanced over the wire into the abdominal aorta a ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- yeah. will flag it. thanks for the effort.
Complete thread -- that cuts out.
Complete thread -- The IVUS catheter was then placed into the right-sided iliac vein and ...
Complete thread -- Glenohumeral joint _____ cartilage was inspected and found to be normal.
Complete thread -- reconstitiution
Complete thread -- nevermind. audio corrupt in some places. sending for next level.
Complete thread -- No problem. It was my only blank so I went ahead and sent it in.
Complete thread -- She is cutting out on this but if this is the same patient as above then I sm
Complete thread -- A Glidewire was then used to pass into the inferior vena cava. Once t ...
Complete thread -- The patient was taken to the operating room and placed in a supine pos ...
Complete thread -- 1. of the central veins. 2. May–Thurner syndrome
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS _____ VEINS. Pr ...
Complete thread -- desires revision?
Complete thread -- s/l decided on revision
Complete thread -- tried but could not get it. sorry. i did not post over your wav. it is still there.
Complete thread -- mp3 not wav. sorry
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: FORESKIN ADHESIONS. Procedure: TA ...
Complete thread -- I carefully dissected this area further with a large ____ and then the Spacemaker sm
Complete thread -- without trimming?
Complete thread -- Several strips of Gelfoam soaked in thrombin were placed into each par ...
Complete thread -- held?
Complete thread -- I hear ____ fibrated end to the proximal end, but can't hear the first part
Complete thread -- backed out of the cul-de-sac
Complete thread -- Hemostasis was evaluated and was excellent. At this point then the we ...
Complete thread -- The bowel was packed into the upper abdomen with a sponge stick. The ...
Complete thread -- Google Thermoplast or thermoplastic splint
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT THIRD PROXIMAL PHALANX FRACTURE. ...
Complete thread -- The Achilles tendon was then inspected and there was a significant amo ...
Complete thread -- seed is what i hear
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT THIRD PROXIMAL PHALANX FRACTURE. ...
Complete thread -- Might help to know what procedure(s) being done?
Complete thread -- thanks billybob
Complete thread -- salpingo-oophorectomy,
Complete thread -- history of hysterectomy _______ tumor debulking, hypertension
Complete thread -- Ah, okay thanks. Something new every day! :)
Complete thread -- effusion
Complete thread -- Keen: iatrogenic effusion?? Should it be "infusion"? he clearly says effusion
Complete thread -- anterior to the sacrum. *string loops* were created without issue
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- outside?
Complete thread -- to have air collection ______ rectal and prostate area
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- jutting
Complete thread -- incurvated with sensitivity to
Complete thread -- exam for s/p wrist surgery. S/l jugging out of the bone
Complete thread -- left hallux nail _____ palpation
Complete thread -- Silastic?
Complete thread -- PleurX catheter placement, s/l Silex/Silax/Cylex catheter sm for context
Complete thread -- NOTE: If "other" is correct, then it s/b "of the venous lines". Also no
Complete thread -- got this: triple 0 ...
Complete thread -- entire length of the SFA **nearly** was treated with a 6 x 120 followed
Complete thread -- nm going with other
Complete thread -- nm going with other
Complete thread -- fecal ____ (chain?)
Complete thread -- s/l outer limb
Complete thread -- This is a 62-year-old male with a history of metastatic prostate cance ...
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. ligament of Treitz
Complete thread -- Monocryl subcuticular stitch. Steri-Strips, *high patch* and Tegaderm were
Complete thread -- A **triple loop curved** curette was then utilized to free up the leading edge
Complete thread -- Points of division on the terminal ileum and the rectosigmoid colon we ...
Complete thread -- I could certainly see it for a fracture, could have been trauma, etc.
Complete thread -- Bengali
Complete thread -- Risks, benefits, and alternatives of the quaternary cesarean section w ...
Complete thread -- Exam under anesthesia: Cervix retracted superior and posteriorly. In ...
Complete thread -- I hear extender but has to mean extensor??
Complete thread -- The abdomen was irrigated and the two #5 ports were removed under dire ...
Complete thread -- Could very well be. Thanks, poi.
Complete thread -- however, decision was made given only small amount of clot left in the ...
Complete thread -- patient placement and provider difficulty
Complete thread -- Fracture. Nothing of note in history. I have a message into client.
Complete thread -- Informed consent was obtained. The patient was brought to the operati ...
Complete thread -- we will encourage
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnoses: 1. CLOSED LEFT TIBIAL SHAFT FRACTURE. 2 ...
Complete thread -- She has psoriasis on the __________ parts of her extremities.
Complete thread -- walking? donning shoes? got a sound clip?
Complete thread -- Physical Therapy
Complete thread -- What is he in for?
Complete thread -- Pedi Ortho: Anyone know why dictator would give GCS for otherwise healthy kid?
Complete thread -- THANK YOU, MN & QUESTYR! Tubigrip it is!
Complete thread -- Found it! beta natriuretic peptide
Complete thread -- s/l beta naturitic cup type - Help!!
Complete thread -- Bendeka is right. See message
Complete thread -- continued with additional two cycles of s/l Bendeka
Complete thread -- wonder he he started to say cent(ral) and corrected to median ridge??
Complete thread -- grade 3 and grade 4 patella consisting of most of the _________ median ridge
Complete thread -- That's it, poi. I have never come across that. Thank you so much!
Complete thread -- a moth-eaten?
Complete thread -- I heard the first part, not second...had developed _________ distal tear.
Complete thread -- The ACL had basically intact fibers but had ______ distal tear that wa ...
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- maybe hyphenated or one word, not sure - homerun/home-run
Complete thread -- the (quote-unquote) "home run screw"
Complete thread -- best fit?
Complete thread -- nonsterilely for support
Complete thread -- been performed _____ was drilled and was found to go directly
Complete thread -- mnore info
Complete thread -- its course of _____ along the ulnar and proximal
Complete thread -- across the patient's chest _____ to support during the case
Complete thread -- grade 4 patella consisting of most of the _______ median ridge
Complete thread -- ty
Complete thread -- Check out Steven R. Gundry, mini-sternotomy aortic valve replacement on Google
Complete thread -- s/l Gundry technique - heard this before but cannot remember and cannot document Gund
Complete thread -- Tubigrip?
Complete thread -- Sorry. Can't think of anything.
Complete thread -- sm please. Thanks!
Complete thread -- in order to assist
Complete thread -- The head was stabilized with the neck in neutral position with slight ...
Complete thread -- and off in
Complete thread -- The patient was brought into the operating room and laid supine on the ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't hear that. Flagging and moving on.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT OPEN TIBIA AND FIBULA FRACTURE. ...
Complete thread -- stolen?
Complete thread -- Patient tells me he has been using s/l stony fentanyl for several years. TIA!
Complete thread -- adequate hemostasis, individual staple lines were all adequately packed?
Complete thread -- nevermind. Thanks to anyone who tried. have a good day.
Complete thread -- We once again placed the GelPort on top of the Alexis. We then inspec ...
Complete thread -- widely metastatic disease
Complete thread -- Once the entire right colon was clearly mobilized, we then verified th ...
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. alternatives of the operation were
Complete thread -- We then surveyed the abdomen including the left upper quadrant and rig ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: MASS. Procedure: LAPAROSCOPIC RIG ...
Complete thread -- The patient is a 62-year-old male with a history of hypertension, gast ...
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. The eye to be enucleated
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: PHTHISICAL EYE, LEFT EYE. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- 5.5 tap.... 6.5 x 50 screws .... 7.0 x 50 (I think)
Complete thread -- posted again. i think it is a bit lengthy so that's why.
Complete thread -- And gloves wouldn't make sense within her listing of instruments there.
Complete thread -- Only old mp3 is there.
Complete thread -- Sorry, I can't get it...I'm not sure about "gloves" either as there
Complete thread -- mp3 posted. Thanks.
Complete thread -- sorry. posted again. thanks.
Complete thread -- I find spinal fusion screws can be 6.5 mm diameter and 50 mm in length if
Complete thread -- I never heard of six fix fifty...what is the specific procedure? Perhaps I
Complete thread -- Old WAV still there.
Complete thread -- We then used a #11 blade to get into the disc space and performed a fu ...
Complete thread -- how to write it?
Complete thread -- And if the "once" doesn't belong, then go back to your previous punctuation.
Complete thread -- However, as you showed, it is possible he was correcting himself and didn't
Complete thread -- See message with what I think I hear and corrections
Complete thread -- KTP laser was turned down to a setting of 1 watts and in a rosette fas ...
Complete thread -- NOTE: If you follow BoS recommendations, when two
Complete thread -- open the
Complete thread -- The patient was taken to the operating theater and placed supine on th ...
Complete thread -- The patient is a 65-year-old gentleman pre dialysis who had a left bra ...
Complete thread -- Thanks. I think it is gyncologist?
Complete thread -- Could she be saying some sort of specialty..like pediatric neurovascular??? or some sort??
Complete thread -- The patient was cleaned, awakened from anesthesia, and brought to the ...
Complete thread -- I think she changes her mind to "on bimanual exam through the rectum etc"
Complete thread -- An intraop ultrasound did confirm the uterus which had already been de ...
Complete thread -- evaluate. On ultrasound it appeared
Complete thread -- Intraoperative ultrasound confirmed a uterus. Bladder was retrograde ...
Complete thread -- Not sure, but something like "after arriving thinking to have an unstable ect" ?????
Complete thread -- ______ of an unstable angina
Complete thread -- I can't get it
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: UNSTABLE ANGINA. Procedures: 1. ...
Complete thread -- not sure what that would mean, but that is what I hear
Complete thread -- was remaining????
Complete thread -- The hysteroscope was then inserted into the cervical os and into the u ...
Complete thread -- 1. thin 2. with base
Complete thread -- Dubai
Complete thread -- Normal external female genitalia, eight weeks size, mobile, anteverted ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT POSTERIOR WALL ACETABULAR FRACTURE. ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot everybody. a lot of dead space before that.
Complete thread -- laparoscope
Complete thread -- Be careful on this one. Ortho-Glass refers to the material being
Complete thread -- I believe he is meaning to say "posterior and ulnar gutter splint"
Complete thread -- I was just looking at that very same picture lol! I also did find note from the other doc
Complete thread -- Perhaps if you give a longer clip before your s/l so we can
Complete thread -- Allow a few seconds for it to fully load to the correct page
Complete thread -- See if this link helps you decide. Without hearing it, I would not want to
Complete thread -- and insufflation was performed which the patient tolerated well. ____ ...
Complete thread -- Unsure if saying posterior ulnar and ulnar gutter splint or posterior ulnar splint
Complete thread -- as in "by mouth" (maybe referring to hormonal suppression?? just guessing here)
Complete thread -- in part
Complete thread -- the word impart here or in part?
Complete thread -- flagging since not sure and can't really confirm
Complete thread -- previously she said "ruptured pericallosal aneurysm". made word from pericallosal for #2?
Complete thread -- heavy vaginal bleeding, failed **P O** suppressi
Complete thread -- #1 corridor in between the veins?
Complete thread -- LOL - she musta misspoke. I hear it too.
Complete thread -- We used Rhoton dissectors to free up an anterior vein as well as a pos ...
Complete thread -- wav posted. Thanks.
Complete thread -- At this point, the operating room was brought into the field?
Complete thread -- with endarterectomy and patch...
Complete thread -- i think he started to say tracheostomy but ended with fresh. I don't hear trimmed?
Complete thread -- operated on with a _____ patch angioplasty
Complete thread -- flow came down the **radial access** some
Complete thread -- his trimmed fresh tracheostomy?
Complete thread -- his fresh
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: BY MOUTH INTOLERANCE. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- The locking device is engaged. X-ray was taken and showed the _____ sm
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- One more medication name. Thank you.
Complete thread -- Medication name. THanks
Complete thread -- mp3 posted. Thanks.
Complete thread -- can you opst a longer wav? from a bit back
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: EXPOSED MANDIBULAR HARDWARE AND DEEP RIGHT ...
Complete thread -- This is mild _______ back pain. There is no radiating leg pain.
Complete thread -- got it. thanks. banjo curette
Complete thread -- The patient was then prepped with Betadine and draped. Under ultrasou ...
Complete thread -- ???tied once???
Complete thread -- through the trocar causing entry
Complete thread -- The appendix appeared fully dilated and inflamed all the way to the ba ...
Complete thread -- The patient was prepped and draped in the usual sterile fashion. Acce ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Last sentence after an operation:
Complete thread -- The fracture sites were debrided and irrigated of callus and interpose ...
Complete thread -- excessively lax,
Complete thread -- A size #6 broach sat appropriately in the canal. A high offset trial ...
Complete thread -- the reflected head of the rectus
Complete thread -- Subsequently, larger reamers were used consecutively until a 56-mm rea ...
Complete thread -- Wing retractors were placed, one in the ischium and one in the ilium f ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for trying anyway.
Complete thread -- Thank you
Complete thread -- progressively worsening
Complete thread -- unpredictable
Complete thread -- i tried but not audible enough to me. sorry.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT HIP OSTEOARTHRITIS. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- fat necrosis, fat calcification, _______ fat graft take,
Complete thread -- Gosh! Thanks Q. What was I thinking. Glad I posted vf.
Complete thread -- Ooops trans pars plana vitrectomy
Complete thread -- He's saying....trans par plana vitrectomy (see link)
Complete thread -- Wav posted now. Thanks
Complete thread -- 'pars plana vitrectomy' but also transverse plana vitrectomy?
Complete thread -- For archives #2 NOTE: and tapped (not taps)
Complete thread -- For archives NOTE: s/b ball tip probe (not trope)
Complete thread -- I hear Persantin.
Complete thread -- Current medications: Include __________, hydrochlorothiazide, losartan
Complete thread -- intra-articular osteophytes
Complete thread -- He developed HIT which was maintained on *hip*.
Complete thread -- drill and the pedicles were _____ probe.
Complete thread -- towards midline _____ bipolar cautery
Complete thread -- First part _____ was removed
Complete thread -- Current medications: Include __________, hydrochlorothiazide, losartan.
Complete thread -- thank you very much! That drugs.Com site is so frustrating to load with ads now. thx!
Complete thread -- Cathflo
Complete thread -- looking for drug, s/l Cath-Low as needed. (Drugs.Com locks up) Pt has kidney failure
Complete thread -- _____ procedure in the past compared to prior surgery and Crohn disease?
Complete thread -- fetal repair? Perhaps you should flag that too. Perhaps rectal repair.
Complete thread -- That's where I would put it.
Complete thread -- elliquence
Complete thread -- ABscess in perirectal region. Would that go under rectal heading?
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Small uterus _____ compared to her prior surgery and _____. Unable to see
Complete thread -- thank you very much
Complete thread -- somewhat variable in size
Complete thread -- somewhat very _____ sized
Complete thread -- We used the *eloguints* in a swirling motion
Complete thread -- had satisfactory passage
Complete thread -- nevermind. Thanks to anyone who tried. have a good day.
Complete thread -- We then instilled saline into the vein to distend it and marked it alo ...
Complete thread -- ....that had worked well.
Complete thread -- sorry. posted again. thanks.
Complete thread -- still hear old file
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE REQUIRING DURABLE H ...
Complete thread -- We first identified the cephalic vein along its normal course. It was ...
Complete thread -- "STIR stands for Short-TI Inversion Recovery"
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- Furthermore, we also discussed with the patient that given the natural ...
Complete thread -- an ASIA C ?
Complete thread -- signal change and disruption of the anterior longitudinal ligament as ...
Complete thread -- The patient is a 32-year-old male unrestrained passenger of a head-on ...
Complete thread -- Sorry. I'm not sure what he's saying.
Complete thread -- He was able to identify a dural dissection plane and surprisingly enough the tumor sm
Complete thread -- a variety of other
Complete thread -- The tumor was extremely vascular and multiple times required stopping, packing sm
Complete thread -- sips with meds (see link)
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: The patient will stay in the recovery room for 24 ...
Complete thread -- resited
Complete thread -- The dermis was then reapproximated using interrupted 3-0 Monocryl sutu ...
Complete thread -- as a
Complete thread -- two medial perforators were identified and dissected down to the main ...
Complete thread -- Thanks a lot. Thanks for the correction everybody
Complete thread -- He corrects himself...starts to say "A large" but changes to "Two medial etc"
Complete thread -- he says "a large" and then I believe corrected to "Two medial"
Complete thread -- A similar dissection was performed on the right side. Once again, dis ...
Complete thread -- Thanks. That's what I thought he was saying but wanted to verify. I have new job sm
Complete thread -- NOTE: s/b cancer-free (with hyphen) (see dictionary link...scroll
Complete thread -- and removed debris?
Complete thread -- We then dissected down sharply through the skin, used a Freer elevator to elevate sm
Complete thread -- No. This apparently goes to the post above.
Complete thread -- and a tiny portion of omentum was draped over the cecal base. 5 mm
Complete thread -- has been living with an acquired...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnoses: 1. HISTORY OF RIGHT BREAST CANCER, STATUS ...
Complete thread -- I'd go with "till."
Complete thread -- FINDINGS: Uterus adhesed to anterior abdominal wall. Right fallopian ...
Complete thread -- 1. including a tiny portion of cecum
Complete thread -- cecal base.
Complete thread -- Using a LigaSure, the mesoappendix was ligated and finally using two s ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- and the ____ port ____ (sorry, too muffled)
Complete thread -- the presence of a catheter in the cystic duct reveals filling
Complete thread -- After significant irrigation and suction, hemostasis was noted. A bit ...
Complete thread -- A clip was placed on the cystic duct and incision made in the cystic d ...
Complete thread -- with Chloraprep
Complete thread -- A Foley catheter was placed and the right arm was tucked. The patient ...
Complete thread -- I would take out the *a* before roughly
Complete thread -- ectopic
Complete thread -- The abdominal survey revealed a roughly 200 cc of hemoperitoneum in th ...
Complete thread -- notable rupture and blood clot at site of rupture.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: GRAVIDA 4, PARA 2-0-1-2 AT 7 WEEKS AND 5 DA ...
Complete thread -- The flat Alcon macular disposable lens was then placed and the tractio ...
Complete thread -- I found a Deaver retractor, but not sure if that is it
Complete thread -- ?Neupogen? ...
Complete thread -- A short weighted speculum was then placed in the posterior aspect of t ...
Complete thread -- s/l Nuvagen bone graft?
Complete thread -- Jeannine -- on second thought...
Complete thread -- Jeannine -- pls see msg
Complete thread -- thrombolysis . . .
Complete thread -- again ? abt thrombus
Complete thread -- patient with thrombus in leg, pls sm
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- ok
Complete thread -- I wouldn't.
Complete thread -- capitalize chief? asked that he join us as Chief PA, which he did in the end of 2013.
Complete thread -- Thank ya'll!
Complete thread -- sure
Complete thread -- yes - "play" in this sense means it moves around freely, without restriction.
Complete thread -- sounds ok to me
Complete thread -- The patient had a lot of *play* in the knee in extension and flexion, laxity, and me
Complete thread -- were directly visualized and this was *remarkable* for the absence of retinal break o
Complete thread -- while avoiding the bladder - yellow-tinted ascites
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- The fascia was then incised and extended to the full length of the inc ...
Complete thread -- Just for the archives..think it was "non-watertight" fashion" (see link)
Complete thread -- hallucal (adjectival form of hallux) (see link)
Complete thread -- sounds like he is trying to make a combining form for hallux. I would type hallux phalanx
Complete thread -- plainly
Complete thread -- A 22-French rigid cystoscope was advanced per urethra into the bladder ...
Complete thread -- there are surgical instruments called biters. I would use it
Complete thread -- I was thinking knee to his chest, but either way, doesn't appear to be what he said
Complete thread -- :) I was sitting here trying to visualize that movement and just
Complete thread -- wow..quite a trick. I would flag that.
Complete thread -- 0-degree *biter*
Complete thread -- s/l halico phalanx
Complete thread -- it brought with it
Complete thread -- Patient with heterotopic ossification that limits mobility of his knee.
Complete thread -- Once the vaginal cuff was found to be free of all attachments, the Son ...
Complete thread -- according to my trademark search, no cap on slim
Complete thread -- Capio™ Slim
Complete thread -- Breisky retractors were placed to mobilize the rectum on the patient’s ...
Complete thread -- this was flagged
Complete thread -- wrist-based
Complete thread -- wrist-based
Complete thread -- maybe means hydration when outside in the sun?
Complete thread -- The pronator quadratus was reapproximated over the plate using 3-0 Vic ...
Complete thread -- Encourage hydration with *sun*
Complete thread -- I think he says "No p.o. since the incident." (or p.o.'s)
Complete thread -- Nurolon fashion in a **nonmortor** type fashion and DuraGen
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: FOREIGN BODY. Procedure: DIRECT L ...
Complete thread -- a gentleman who has recently
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: END-STAGE RENAL DISEASE. Procedure: ...
Complete thread -- checked *our* thrill... adequate in the cephalic.
Complete thread -- We then completed a running anastomosis using 7-0 suture. At the end, ...
Complete thread -- stability, offset and
Complete thread -- The 36 mm femoral head was then impacted into position and the hip was ...
Complete thread -- vented? Chang
Complete thread -- ischium... pulvinar and
Complete thread -- Next, an anterior acetabular retractor was placed and a Steinmann pin ...
Complete thread -- Adato
Complete thread -- The infusion line was then switched to air and an air-fluid exchange w ...
Complete thread -- Corail collarless
Complete thread -- Additional trocar cannulae were then inserted superonasally and supero ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT HIP AVASCULAR NECROSIS. Procedu ...
Complete thread -- INTRAOPERATIVE FINDINGS: There was a large left spermatocele with att ...
Complete thread -- Good night. :-) sweet dreams
Complete thread -- Good night. I'm off to sleep.
Complete thread -- Don't know on the blank.
Complete thread -- NOTE: One single fix-it stitch was applied etc
Complete thread -- We then completed the anastomosis and removed all clamps. There was a ...
Complete thread -- ???it (period). It satisfied us for proceeding with the anastomosis.???
Complete thread -- There was good thrill palpable with the flush. We then passed 2-mm ba ...
Complete thread -- ????with impending????
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: STAGE 4 CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE _____ DIALYS ...
Complete thread -- spelled pearly
Complete thread -- pearly or pearlie (check my spelling)
Complete thread -- The mass was found to be adherent on the deep surface and difficult to ...
Complete thread -- #1 view of the #2 calcifications (she actually says calcs)
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS: This is a 60-year-old female who was recalled from her s ...
Complete thread -- Start a new sentence after "site. So at this time" IMO
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- roughly rosette
Complete thread -- thanks for trying
Complete thread -- Once the adhesions were removed sufficiently to expose the piston port ...
Complete thread -- closure after being on appropriate IV antibiotic therapy for a few days in the sm
Complete thread -- oooh. I like it!
Complete thread -- foam tape dressing?
Complete thread -- thanks for trying
Complete thread -- Patient had a hip fracture.
Complete thread -- What wound is being dressed?
Complete thread -- staples in the skin, followed by Xeroform, 4 x 4's, and occlusive ABD and __ dressing
Complete thread -- On #2 she corrected herself
Complete thread -- #1 to skive. #2 Fascial violation did not appear to have occurred except
Complete thread -- The subxiphoid port was attempted to be placed under direct vision; ho ...
Complete thread -- Yes. It is the plural, not a back formation...not like Parkinson parkinsonian
Complete thread -- instruments in the form of bone hooks and cobbs onto the medial neck segment in sm
Complete thread -- yes poi. When I first listened i thought I heard something else before the around.
Complete thread -- then you should ask the OP, not me. I just posted what I heard.
Complete thread -- No..but the OP's post already shows that. That's why I was wondering
Complete thread -- do you hear something different?
Complete thread -- isn't that already showing in the message portion of the post?
Complete thread -- around the
Complete thread -- Okay.
Complete thread -- well the wav is there but listening again I just figured it out
Complete thread -- What is your question?
Complete thread -- Only old WAV there
Complete thread -- Do'n't use "fluid"..I'm just not convinced
Complete thread -- Think it s/b periprocedural (by definition)
Complete thread -- Really WAG ???Ancef. Fluid administered.???
Complete thread -- This was felt to be due to some incarceration, as well as comminution ____sm
Complete thread -- In that case link shows it s/b neck-shaft angle (with hyphen)
Complete thread -- The patient was identified in the holding area and informed consent wa ...
Complete thread -- stalk
Complete thread -- He is defintely saying neck shaft angle.
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: LEFT SPERMATOCELE. Procedure: LEF ...
Complete thread -- helical....also is he saying neck AND shaft angle?
Complete thread -- Synthes trochanteric fixation short nail 11 diameter with 135 degree neck shaft sm
Complete thread -- I think she corrected. Retracted the cord superiorly
Complete thread -- ??to??
Complete thread -- The tails were fastened around the cord with a 2-0 Prolene suture and ...
Complete thread -- Serrefine
Complete thread -- S/L *serafin
Complete thread -- No flash
Complete thread -- The posterior of the right leg was prepped and draped in the usual ste ...
Complete thread -- Thanks for the effort. Flagging.
Complete thread -- Sorry. No luck.
Complete thread -- Dr. Victoria Lee
Complete thread -- Who is the dictator? Perhaps we can locate the resident through that doctor
Complete thread -- THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! ...
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: RIGHT VENOUS STASIS C4 DISEASE. Proc ...
Complete thread -- ???a fin???
Complete thread -- inion (see link)
Complete thread -- The posterior of the right leg was prepped and draped in the usual ste ...
Complete thread -- Sorry. I couldn't find anything close.
Complete thread -- Cervical neck surgery
Complete thread -- The cyst was decompressed. Thick bloody fluid was obtained and ultima ...
Complete thread -- PrimaGen
Complete thread -- Fusion with BMP, Puros and s/l Primogen?
Complete thread -- even surface...not nevus
Complete thread -- by bringing up the...superior pannus down into the
Complete thread -- will remain on?
Complete thread -- POSTOPERATIVE PLAN: The patient will be admitted for observation over ...
Complete thread -- Once this was complete, the patient was left with a elliptical defect, ...
Complete thread -- resurfacing
Complete thread -- skinning resection
Complete thread -- After discussing the possible reconstructive options, the patient agre ...
Complete thread -- The patient had vulvar biopsy for mapping and subsequently planned for ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- was referred from Dermatology
Complete thread -- I would suggest you google and brush up on the
Complete thread -- INDICATIONS FOR PROCEDURE: The patient is a 68-year-old female with e ...
Complete thread -- Mons pubis lesion
Complete thread -- Preoperative Diagnosis: SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA OF THE MONS PUBIS. ...
Complete thread -- ...
Complete thread -- How confusing. Sentence is: I infiltrated the right and left breasts with 100 mL of an
Complete thread -- Or "The right and left breasts were examined."
Complete thread -- "and" would be plural ... "or" would be singular. However, be
Complete thread -- Right and left breasts or breast? Thanks
Complete thread -- oh my goodness....yes that it is it
Complete thread -- I would think "copper injury"
Complete thread -- corneal abrasion secondary to s/l carp injury

copyright Will Sandberg 2007