| Thu Apr 20 12:32:52 2017|
is a 69-year-old male patient with the history of lymphoma, chronic kidney disease, obstructive nephropathy status post bilateral nephrostomy tubes and heart failure with a reduced ejection fraction, comes in with shortness of breath and palpitations and will undergo ICD placement.
1. Acute kidney injury, mild, likely related to cardiorenal syndrome.
2. Chronic kidney disease stage 4/5 with a baseline serum creatinine of 6.0 mg/dL due to diabetic nephropathy. Will need to verify with Dr. Rosenberg.
3. Mild hyperkalemia due to ____4:19.
4. Non-anion gap metabolic acidosis mild.
5. Anemia of chronic disease.
6. Clinically hypovolemic.